Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
14 Pages«<121314
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#196 Posted : Sunday, September 5, 2010 12:51:45 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,887
Applause Received: 2,086

I'll have to remember to never draft with Packers_Finland in the room, what a class A jerk off. Rips on everyone's pick as if he's some God at Fantasy Drafting.

And I gave him lots of ammo with my selections too! haha

Philip Rivers QB
Chris Johnson RB
Darren McFadden RB
Reggie Bush RB
Hines Ward WR
Pierre Garcon WR
Vernon Davis TE
Ryan Longwell K
Pittsburgh Steelers TM
DeMarcus Ware LB

Benched
Josh Freeman QB
Fred Jackson RB
Devery Henderson WR
Early Doucet WR
Jeremy Shockey TE
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#197 Posted : Sunday, September 5, 2010 12:52:55 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Johnson especially scares me. He is the Titans offense and will see the ball a lot meaning a lot of points at the start of the season. But the guy is tiny and he's going to get hurt. Mark my words.

I ended up taking three guys made of glass. Johnson, Bush and McFadden.

I've pretty much conceded, it'll be a tough here for me, lol.
UserPostedImage
Offline Packers_Finland  
#198 Posted : Sunday, September 5, 2010 1:07:44 AM(UTC)
Packers_Finland

Applause Given: 88
Applause Received: 45

I'll have to remember to never draft with Packers_Finland in the room, what a class A jerk off. Rips on everyone's pick as if he's some God at Fantasy Drafting.

Come on, I pointed out like 5 bad picks during the whole draft, crybaby. Well, that plus everyone of YOUR picks.

Come to think of it, every pick I made fun of was yours, except Rock taking Jerome Harrison.
This is a placeholder
Offline GermanGilbert  
#199 Posted : Sunday, September 5, 2010 1:12:09 AM(UTC)
GermanGilbert

Applause Given: 35
Applause Received: 86

sorry for being late, i logged into packershome the latest right before mass pm'd me, so i went out tonight. but he did a good job with his preranking, the team looks solid.
blank
Offline Zero2Cool  
#200 Posted : Sunday, September 5, 2010 1:15:29 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Come on, I pointed out like 5 bad picks during the whole draft, crybaby. Well, that plus everyone of YOUR picks.

Come to think of it, every pick I made fun of was yours, except Rock taking Jerome Harrison.

lol you even ripped the autodraft! you were bitching bout all of them. you didnt slow down til about round five or six.

But yes, I did do horrible. I had a plan for the day, wait til the last minute and research my daughter and her mother had other plans for my attention, lol.
UserPostedImage
Offline Rockmolder  
#201 Posted : Sunday, September 5, 2010 1:27:04 AM(UTC)
Rockmolder

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2010

Netherlands

Applause Given: 147
Applause Received: 244

I had somewhat of a plan, as well.

Then everyone began drafting QBs and TEs like crazy and my plan got screwed over so I got a little off track.

Then Finland ripped my pick, hurt my feelings and left me crying behind my PC, screwing up my draft somewhat.

I still don't see why Jerome Harrison was a bad pick. Hardesty went down for the season. Hillis won't take his starting spot or even force them to go to a backfield by committee. It'd be like Kuhn taking the starting spot from Jackson/Grant. James Davis won't be getting anywhere close to the starting spot.

Delhomme will improve that team by just being average, despite what Walter Football says, and they actually have a pretty decent O-line.

We'll see what happens.
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#202 Posted : Sunday, September 5, 2010 1:58:55 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

I noticed, I thought two or three TE's go and was thinking, shit, better get one now! I think that was round three. I ended up getting stuck with Phillip Rivers too, lol.

No need to have feelings hurt, he was just being a prick for the sake of it. Kind ruined the fun of it.

I was able to find a ice cream shop in the area for my daughter and her mom, texted direction to it and didn't miss a making a pick! Although, I probably should have let autodraft run my shit.
UserPostedImage
Offline Packers_Finland  
#203 Posted : Sunday, September 5, 2010 6:13:58 AM(UTC)
Packers_Finland

Ok, I promise, as punishment, I'll throw the keyboard away for the duration of the League A draft.

This is a placeholder
Offline Packers_Finland  
#204 Posted : Sunday, September 5, 2010 8:10:31 AM(UTC)
Packers_Finland

I had somewhat of a plan, as well.

Then everyone began drafting QBs and TEs like crazy and my plan got screwed over so I got a little off track.

Then Finland ripped my pick, hurt my feelings and left me crying behind my PC, screwing up my draft somewhat.

I still don't see why Jerome Harrison was a bad pick. Hardesty went down for the season. Hillis won't take his starting spot or even force them to go to a backfield by committee. It'd be like Kuhn taking the starting spot from Jackson/Grant. James Davis won't be getting anywhere close to the starting spot.

Delhomme will improve that team by just being average, despite what Walter Football says, and they actually have a pretty decent O-line.

We'll see what happens.

Harrison wasn't THAT bad of a pick, actually I can see him drafted in the fourth round no problem. But I just saw Jonathan Stewart still avaivable and was really surprised.
This is a placeholder
Offline Packers_Finland  
#205 Posted : Sunday, September 5, 2010 8:11:01 AM(UTC)
Packers_Finland

No need to have feelings hurt, he was just being a prick for the sake of it. Kind ruined the fun of it.

I remember saying players were steals just as much as I said that some were bad picks.
This is a placeholder
Offline Zero2Cool  
#206 Posted : Sunday, September 5, 2010 2:59:18 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Ok, I promise, as punishment, I'll throw the keyboard away for the duration of the League A draft.

lol when I came back to my laptop an seen two or three TE's gone ... I had no choice!! lol .. my plan was to have two good TE's but I didn't research a sleeper TE at all.

And it seemed most of the QB's were gone after round one too. I'm not used to seeing that.
UserPostedImage
Offline cheeseheads123  
#207 Posted : Monday, September 6, 2010 4:18:02 PM(UTC)
cheeseheads123

Applause Given: 65
Applause Received: 103

Sorry guys i had to miss the draft due to family reasons. Sorry if i wasn't on auto pick and slowed you guys down. Send me some trade offers!
UserPostedImage
Rss Feed