Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
2 Pages<12

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
packersfan101101  
#21 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:14:52 PM(UTC)
of course greg jennings but this might be far out but ill say Roy E Williams
TheKanataThrilla  
#22 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 3:42:57 PM(UTC)
I know he has been injured most of the seaon, but I still like Marques Colston. He reminds me of Randy Moss from his Minny days, without all the drama of course. I still like Randy though.

Hines Ward is awesome and probably if we listed the most underrated WR he would win it. I think his leadership and grit are intangibles that don't often show up in the stats.
zombieslayer  
#23 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 4:16:12 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Personally, I don't see much of a reason to make a distinction between "best WR" and "best overall WR". Sure, the latter includes things like run blocking, but I don't know how important that really is. I don't have any data to support this, but I suspect a WRs run blocking ability is analogous to a pitcher's defense. Is it an asset? Absolutely. But it's such a small part of their job, that I would generally only use it for tiebreakers. Essentially, as great of a blocker as Hines Ward is, I don't feel that skill is important enough to vault him ahead of the Larry Fitzgeralds of the world.

With that said, I would put Larry Fitzgerald at the top of the best WR class.


That's exactly how I feel about WR and run blocking. We have excellent run blocking WRs. Is Grant averaging 4 ypc? No? Wonder why. Didn't I just say we had excellent run blocking WRs?

Gregorious and DD aside, just give me Randy Moss. He gets TDs.
Pack93z  
#24 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 4:26:12 PM(UTC)
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..
IronMan  
#25 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:25:03 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
It's all good Zero......all this thread is is opinions anyway.

I of course like Greg Jennings. He's got great hands, speed, and is "The chosen one".

Opinions? What you just typed is a FACT!
Zero2Cool  
#26 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:49:43 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..


He does not have elite speed and he's shifty during his routes.

You're a headcase!!!!!! :P
Cheesey  
#27 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:50:18 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
It's all good Zero......all this thread is is opinions anyway.

I of course like Greg Jennings. He's got great hands, speed, and is "The chosen one".

Opinions? What you just typed is a FACT!

LOL! Yes.....thats true......but i didn't want Zero to feel bad. :thumbright:
Pack93z  
#28 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:57:01 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..


He does not have elite speed and he's shifty during his routes.

You're a headcase!!!!!! :P


Headcase.. why of course I am a headcase.. why else would I visit the PPO. :lol:

Now.. MR. Johnson has 4.4 40 speed at 6-3 223... is as smooth as silk in his routes.. dude has it all.. I normally don't care for Miami players.. but this kid can flat out play the position better than anyone else currently..

Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)
Cheesey  
#29 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 7:03:46 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..


He does not have elite speed and he's shifty during his routes.

You're a headcase!!!!!! :P


Headcase.. why of course I am a headcase.. why else would I visit the PPO. :lol:

Now.. MR. Johnson has 4.4 40 speed at 6-3 223... is as smooth as silk in his routes.. dude has it all.. I normally don't care for Miami players.. but this kid can flat out play the position better than anyone else currently..

Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)

Sorry...........I'll shut up now........you DID mean ME, didn't you??? :icon_smile: :thumbright:
Zero2Cool  
#30 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 7:05:18 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..


He does not have elite speed and he's shifty during his routes.

You're a headcase!!!!!! :P


Headcase.. why of course I am a headcase.. why else would I visit the PPO. :lol:

Now.. MR. Johnson has 4.4 40 speed at 6-3 223... is as smooth as silk in his routes.. dude has it all.. I normally don't care for Miami players.. but this kid can flat out play the position better than anyone else currently..

Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)


4.4 ... exactly, that is not elite speed. Just because its faster than you or I, does not equal elite speed lol.

I agree, he can play and I think he's one of the best, but I've seen him play and I don't agree with the smooth route running comment. Smooth route running is Greg Jennings.
Pack93z  
#31 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 7:05:47 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)

Sorry...........I'll shut up now........you DID mean ME, didn't you??? :icon_smile: :thumbright:


Nah... it isn't your voice.. it is that nursy picture that is haunting me.. :lol:
Cheesey  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 4:21:19 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)

Sorry...........I'll shut up now........you DID mean ME, didn't you??? :icon_smile: :thumbright:


Nah... it isn't your voice.. it is that nursy picture that is haunting me.. :lol:

Thats why you keep bringing it up!!!
I bet you have an 8X10 on the wall by your computer!!!
(I AM a "hotty", you know!!!) :thumbleft:
Zero2Cool  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6:43:41 PM(UTC)
I still say Steve Smith, regardless of the homo posts :P
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (21h) : Color rush uniform game for the #Packers (all white) will be vs. #Bears Sept. 28, according to Mark Murphy
Zero2Cool (21h) : "It's going to be a lot of fun for all our fans to drive across the state when we're in the Super Bowl in Minneapolis." Mark Murphy
Zero2Cool (21h) : Mark Murphy: Super Bowl at Lambeau not possible
Smokey (24-Jul) : Training Camp for GB begins July 26th (Wednesday ) .
Smokey (22-Jul) : After 11 days with no Cable/Internet , I'm pleased to be back !
Porforis (21-Jul) : Misery + Money = Misery
Zero2Cool (21-Jul) : He left SIX kids fatherless. He had resources to get help, but sadly felt he was without hope.
Zero2Cool (21-Jul) : Has not*
Zero2Cool (21-Jul) : Money has and never will be a measure of happiness. Never.
Cheesey (21-Jul) : Another one kills himself. I don't get it. I guess money doesn't solve it all.
Zero2Cool (20-Jul) : Linkin Park Frontman Chester Bennington, 41, Dead
DarkaneRules (20-Jul) : RIP chester bennington :(
Zero2Cool (15-Jul) : Today's Birthdays: Since69 (52)
Cheesey (11-Jul) : Thanks Yoop! Smokey...I am "aged cheese!"LOL!
yooperfan (11-Jul) : Happy belated Birthday Cheesey
Smokey (10-Jul) : That's Gouda Cheesey ! LOL
Cheesey (10-Jul) : As Groucho Marx once said, "I'm gonna join a club, and beat you with it!"LOL!
Smokey (10-Jul) : Jolly Good Show , Welcome to the Club !
Cheesey (9-Jul) : Thanks guys. Officially a geezer now.
Zero2Cool (9-Jul) : Today's Birthdays: Cheesey (60) , DanJustDan29 (30)
wpr (9-Jul) : Happy birthday cheesey.
Zero2Cool (9-Jul) : Yo Alan!
Zero2Cool (9-Jul) : Today's Birthdays: Cheesey (60)
Smokey (5-Jul) : A good night to "You Tube" an old Football Game !
Smokey (5-Jul) : Lots of rain tonight across the nation !
Smokey (4-Jul) : Hello DoddPower
Smokey (3-Jul) : I recall the 200th as well, it was Spectacular !
Cheesey (3-Jul) : I remember the 200th....doesn't seem that long ago.
Smokey (3-Jul) : Happy 241st Birthday America !
Cheesey (3-Jul) : "Great taste, less filling!"LOL!
Smokey (3-Jul) : Mrs. Guion ? LOL
Cheesey (3-Jul) : I don't know...who hear wants to taste Guion???
Zero2Cool (1-Jul) : Today's Birthdays: Grabacr (29)
Smokey (30-Jun) : Guion did wrong , but he may also have good taste .
Porforis (30-Jun) : Guion probably went out to get something better than meatloaf.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys
Sunday, Oct 15 @ 12:00 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 AM
- BYE -
Monday, Nov 6 @ 7:30 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
RAVENS
Sunday, Nov 26 @ 7:30 PM
at Steelers
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 10 @ 12:00 PM
at Browns
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
at Panthers
Saturday, Dec 23 @ 7:30 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 12:00 PM
at Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
9h / Around The NFL / beast

24-Jul / Around The NFL / Smokey

24-Jul / Fantasy Sports Talk / Smokey

23-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

23-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

23-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

23-Jul / Around The NFL / Smokey

21-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Poppa San

21-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

21-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Poppa San

21-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Poppa San

21-Jul / Around The NFL / Poppa San

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / isocleas2

Headlines