Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
2 Pages<12

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
packersfan101101  
#21 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:14:52 PM(UTC)
of course greg jennings but this might be far out but ill say Roy E Williams
TheKanataThrilla  
#22 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 3:42:57 PM(UTC)
I know he has been injured most of the seaon, but I still like Marques Colston. He reminds me of Randy Moss from his Minny days, without all the drama of course. I still like Randy though.

Hines Ward is awesome and probably if we listed the most underrated WR he would win it. I think his leadership and grit are intangibles that don't often show up in the stats.
zombieslayer  
#23 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 4:16:12 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Personally, I don't see much of a reason to make a distinction between "best WR" and "best overall WR". Sure, the latter includes things like run blocking, but I don't know how important that really is. I don't have any data to support this, but I suspect a WRs run blocking ability is analogous to a pitcher's defense. Is it an asset? Absolutely. But it's such a small part of their job, that I would generally only use it for tiebreakers. Essentially, as great of a blocker as Hines Ward is, I don't feel that skill is important enough to vault him ahead of the Larry Fitzgeralds of the world.

With that said, I would put Larry Fitzgerald at the top of the best WR class.


That's exactly how I feel about WR and run blocking. We have excellent run blocking WRs. Is Grant averaging 4 ypc? No? Wonder why. Didn't I just say we had excellent run blocking WRs?

Gregorious and DD aside, just give me Randy Moss. He gets TDs.
Pack93z  
#24 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 4:26:12 PM(UTC)
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..
IronMan  
#25 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:25:03 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
It's all good Zero......all this thread is is opinions anyway.

I of course like Greg Jennings. He's got great hands, speed, and is "The chosen one".

Opinions? What you just typed is a FACT!
Zero2Cool  
#26 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:49:43 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..


He does not have elite speed and he's shifty during his routes.

You're a headcase!!!!!! :P
Cheesey  
#27 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:50:18 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
It's all good Zero......all this thread is is opinions anyway.

I of course like Greg Jennings. He's got great hands, speed, and is "The chosen one".

Opinions? What you just typed is a FACT!

LOL! Yes.....thats true......but i didn't want Zero to feel bad. :thumbright:
Pack93z  
#28 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:57:01 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..


He does not have elite speed and he's shifty during his routes.

You're a headcase!!!!!! :P


Headcase.. why of course I am a headcase.. why else would I visit the PPO. :lol:

Now.. MR. Johnson has 4.4 40 speed at 6-3 223... is as smooth as silk in his routes.. dude has it all.. I normally don't care for Miami players.. but this kid can flat out play the position better than anyone else currently..

Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)
Cheesey  
#29 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 7:03:46 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..


He does not have elite speed and he's shifty during his routes.

You're a headcase!!!!!! :P


Headcase.. why of course I am a headcase.. why else would I visit the PPO. :lol:

Now.. MR. Johnson has 4.4 40 speed at 6-3 223... is as smooth as silk in his routes.. dude has it all.. I normally don't care for Miami players.. but this kid can flat out play the position better than anyone else currently..

Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)

Sorry...........I'll shut up now........you DID mean ME, didn't you??? :icon_smile: :thumbright:
Zero2Cool  
#30 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 7:05:18 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..


He does not have elite speed and he's shifty during his routes.

You're a headcase!!!!!! :P


Headcase.. why of course I am a headcase.. why else would I visit the PPO. :lol:

Now.. MR. Johnson has 4.4 40 speed at 6-3 223... is as smooth as silk in his routes.. dude has it all.. I normally don't care for Miami players.. but this kid can flat out play the position better than anyone else currently..

Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)


4.4 ... exactly, that is not elite speed. Just because its faster than you or I, does not equal elite speed lol.

I agree, he can play and I think he's one of the best, but I've seen him play and I don't agree with the smooth route running comment. Smooth route running is Greg Jennings.
Pack93z  
#31 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 7:05:47 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)

Sorry...........I'll shut up now........you DID mean ME, didn't you??? :icon_smile: :thumbright:


Nah... it isn't your voice.. it is that nursy picture that is haunting me.. :lol:
Cheesey  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 4:21:19 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)

Sorry...........I'll shut up now........you DID mean ME, didn't you??? :icon_smile: :thumbright:


Nah... it isn't your voice.. it is that nursy picture that is haunting me.. :lol:

Thats why you keep bringing it up!!!
I bet you have an 8X10 on the wall by your computer!!!
(I AM a "hotty", you know!!!) :thumbleft:
Zero2Cool  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6:43:41 PM(UTC)
I still say Steve Smith, regardless of the homo posts :P
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
uffda udfa (5m) : Wait... Pee Stain 76...would be better.
uffda udfa (7m) : Checked settings and couldn't get it done.
uffda udfa (7m) : Can I change my screen name from uffda to: Mike Daniels' Pee Stain ?
TheKanataThrilla (2h) : I hate the endzone rule, Detroit got hosed on that call.
uffda udfa (2h) : Happy Thanksgiving you homers! Ha ha.
TheKanataThrilla (5h) : Yoop I am up from New York. Ogdenbugh is about an hour drive. Close to Syracuse as well, but never checked out any football or basketball ga
Zero2Cool (5h) : Today's Birthdays: polargrizz (63)
TheKanataThrilla (6h) : Go Lions, Chargers and Redskins. No doubt they all will lose as I am terrible on picking the Thursday game.
TheKanataThrilla (6h) : My football pool buddies and I will be celebrating. We even have a bar that'll serve a turkey dinner.
TheKanataThrilla (6h) : Hahahaha
yooperfan (6h) : Happy Thanksgiving to all Packers fans from da U.P.of Michigan eh ??
TheKanataThrilla (6h) : Happy Thanks Giving to my friends in the South. We should all be thankful for Aaron Rodgers for obvious reasons. Go Pack Go!!!
Nonstopdrivel (8h) : Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
buckeyepackfan (12h) : HAPPY THANKSGIVING PACKER FANS!!
uffda udfa (15h) : Sam Shields wants to return to NFL in 2018. Faces 2 game suspension.
uffda udfa (20h) : Lions sign Dwight Freeney
Zero2Cool (22-Nov) : @Chiefs We have signed free agent cornerback Darrelle Revis.
Zero2Cool (22-Nov) : Lions sign DT Christian Ringo to the 53-man roster from the practice squad, takes Khyri Thornton's spot
Smokey (21-Nov) : Don't look back, I'm gaining beast ! LOL
beast (21-Nov) : Thanks Smokey!
Zero2Cool (21-Nov) : I'm not confident vs Steelers. But they are up/down a lot.
dhazer (21-Nov) : I actually had a Steeler fan ask me why the stadium was still packed at the end of the game on Sunday. I said we back our team no matter wha
dhazer (21-Nov) : Kevin we will beat that this week lol
Zero2Cool (21-Nov) : Cowboys have one touchdown in 2 games. One TD in 22 possessions. One
Smokey (21-Nov) : Nice Week 11 Pick'em beast , salute !
hardrocker950 (21-Nov) : No late game heroics for Seattle tonight
yinzer (21-Nov) : You can do much worse than having the Steelers as your favorite team... that being said, Go Steelers!
uffda udfa (21-Nov) : Gilbert is/was their starting RT.
Zero2Cool (20-Nov) : Steelers OT Marcus Gilbert suspended four games for violating performance-enhancing substance policy.
Zero2Cool (20-Nov) : and my 1st favorite team.
Zero2Cool (20-Nov) : Packers are my 2nd favorite team.
uffda udfa (20-Nov) : Are Steelers your 2nd favorite team? I know you live the Pens and are from there.
Zero2Cool (20-Nov) : Steelers are league-best 4-1 vs. teams who currently have a winning record.
uffda udfa (20-Nov) : Kenny Clark x-rays were negative. Says he's fine.
Zero2Cool (20-Nov) : "I believe in Brett Hundley," McCarthy conclude. Quick, check coach for concussion!
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys
Sunday, Oct 15 @ 12:00 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 AM
- BYE -
Monday, Nov 6 @ 7:30 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
RAVENS
Sunday, Nov 26 @ 7:30 PM
at Steelers
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 10 @ 12:00 PM
at Browns
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
at Panthers
Saturday, Dec 23 @ 7:30 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 12:00 PM
at Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

21-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

21-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

21-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines