Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
3 Pages<123>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 4PackGirl  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2008 2:25:21 PM(UTC)
4PackGirl

Applause Given2: 150
Applause Received: 122

LMAO!!! i hear stuff like that on a daily if not hourly basis from my lil guys. the two of em together? i could write a book!!!

the funniest moments have come when one tells on the other one.

cory: mommy - cole said "SHIT"!!!

me: i've told you that's not a word for little boys to say.

cory: but mommy cole said "shit" not me - i didn't say "shit" - i would never say "shit" cuz "shit" is a bad word. we should never, ever say "shit".
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2008 3:05:08 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 168
Applause Received: 366

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
LMAO!!! i hear stuff like that on a daily if not hourly basis from my lil guys. the two of em together? i could write a book!!!

the funniest moments have come when one tells on the other one.

cory: mommy - cole said "SHIT"!!!

me: i've told you that's not a word for little boys to say.

cory: but mommy cole said "shit" not me - i didn't say "shit" - i would never say "shit" cuz "shit" is a bad word. we should never, ever say "shit".

+1

OK, my dad comes home after spending two years in Pakistan. When he left, he bought a new mower. A lawn-boy self-propelled. I'm thinkin' I was in like 4th or 5th grade, Very end of summertime. Somewhere during the time of his absence, I had the bright idea that the lawnboy engine was an excellent candidate for conversion to a go-cart motor. My little project fell somewhat short of my expectations, and there were some reassembly issues. So, dad gets up to mow the grass (remember in his mind he's got a brand new mower in the garage to use). Me, well, I'm a little nervous and have mosey'd down to the street end of our very long driveway. I hear some very bad swear words coming from the garage, and watch as my father emerges from same, sees me and beckons me over... post haste... This is where I made the biggest tactical error of my lifetime. Somewhere along the line I had semi-learned the employment of the flipping of the bird, and chose this moment to display my wares. Now, I didn't have all the details down just right, as I actually gave him my ring finger instead of my middle one... Unfortunately for me my father's interpretive skills were sufficient, and it was off to the races for us. Now, I was a pretty fast kid, but that also worked to my detriment on this particular occasion. I had a girlfiend that lived seven doors down from us. As luck would have it, that would be the precise spot that my father caught up to me. Now, before I continue with the rest of this story, I gotta ask you- Who the hell barbecues in their FRONT lawn??? They did. He tore my pants off right in front of my girlfriend and her entire extended family, gave me a real nice bare-assed spanking. He had to go to D.C, that Monday, I was technically required to begin the school year on that day. I didn't go to school for a week. I was sick. :icon_smile:
UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline longtimefan  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2008 3:12:48 PM(UTC)
longtimefan

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 21

see Df if that happened NOW

Parents would call the cops

We have grown way to far away from the basics principles of life I think...

When my g/f at the time now my wife, started to hang out more with her 3 girls and my son and daughter it became very apaprent that lot was wrong. She allowed her girls to say shut up, your stupid, and back talk..My kids would look at me all open mouthed

It took a while but her girls and now more apt to not say that stuff and if they do..Only takes a week off the puter to make them straighten up for a few months ;)
Offline Cheesey  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2008 3:14:37 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 326

4pack......are you SURE your boys arn't related to me???? :thumbleft:

Dfost.........you should write a book if you have more stories like the lawnmower one!
Oh....and i wish i had a dollar for every time i heard "Just wait till your father gets home!" I learned REAL quick that that was the cut off point for my causing trouble.
I would follow my Mom's statement with "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!! I'll behave!!!" 99 and 44/100's of the time that would work, and i would be spared the spanking.
(I deserved spankings alot more then i got!!!) :thumbleft:
UserPostedImage
Offline Cheesey  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2008 3:25:02 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 326

Okay.....i never had kids......so i'll share a couple of my OWN expieriences.

When i was about 5, I would wait until my Mom was talking with people when she was shopping at the store. I would then say "When I was little, my Mom would throw plastic bags into my crib for me to play with!!!"
I don't know if i fully understood why it was wrong to throw a plastic bag into a crib, but i KNEW the resulting look of horror i got from women when i said it! After we left the store my Mom would yell at me "Don't say that!!! People will BELIEVE you!!!" Of course at which point i would start laughing! My Mom was the one that told me how i would do that to her!

Then, when i was around 9 (i actually remember doing this) my Mom and 2 of my Aunt's were sitting at the kitchen talking about my sister's "Little visitor". Thats what they called it, and one day i got tired of them thinking i was a stupid little kid. So........I piped up....."For crying out loud.....why don't you just SAY "She's got her period!!!"
You should have seen the looks on their faces!!!! PRICELESS!!!! :thumbleft:
UserPostedImage
Offline RaiderPride  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 2:42:15 AM(UTC)
RaiderPride

Applause Given: 97
Applause Received: 187

Zero, You are a class act. Way above me. Keiana is "Blessed" to have you. She is blessed. I loved this post.

You are way too far ahead of me my friend.

Me talking to myself tonight at dinner.

It was quiet... I could hear the traffic 23 floors below my balcony.

Raider Pride: With a soft whisper, almost afraid to ask. "Hey R.P."

R.P.: "What now? I am reading the sports page?"

Raider Pride: "Are you ever going to get married, and find a loving lady to hold and cherish?"

R.P.: "Ya, one day. Shut up I am reading the sports page."

Raider Pride: "Hey R.P. you are not getting any younger dude.'

R.P.: "Alright... Tomorrow, I will do it. Now shut up I am reading the sports page."

Raider Pride: "You Promise."

R.P: "Yes I promise. Now, let me finish reading the sports page."

Raider Pride: "OK, I am going to hold you to that. Where are you going to find that special lady?"

R.P.: "Where all the woman I love hang out?" I am reading the sports page.... "You go log on the net and find a 'Titty Bar" in Toronto. Find out if they have a happy hour and two for one dances." We will get a loving wife tomorrow night.

Raider Pride: "Promise."

R.P.: "Yep."
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
Offline IronMan  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 6:14:01 AM(UTC)
IronMan

ESPN NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2010

Applause Given: 14
Applause Received: 53

When i was about 5, I would wait until my Mom was talking with people when she was shopping at the store. I would then say "When I was little, my Mom would throw plastic bags into my crib for me to play with!!!"
I don't know if i fully understood why it was wrong to throw a plastic bag into a crib, but i KNEW the resulting look of horror i got from women when i said it! After we left the store my Mom would yell at me "Don't say that!!! People will BELIEVE you!!!" Of course at which point i would start laughing! My Mom was the one that told me how i would do that to her!

Then, when i was around 9 (i actually remember doing this) my Mom and 2 of my Aunt's were sitting at the kitchen talking about my sister's "Little visitor". Thats what they called it, and one day i got tired of them thinking i was a stupid little kid. So........I piped up....."For crying out loud.....why don't you just SAY "She's got her period!!!"

Good stuff. My Mom has told me that when I was about 2 years old, I had this thing about pinching womens breasts. She said it happened a few times and the women just laughed and told my Mom how cute I was. Unfortunately, when I try that now I don't get the same reaction. :scratch:
Offline 4PackGirl  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 10:48:15 AM(UTC)
4PackGirl

Applause Given2: 150
Applause Received: 122

Good stuff. My Mom has told me that when I was about 2 years old, I had this thing about pinching womens breasts. She said it happened a few times and the women just laughed and told my Mom how cute I was. Unfortunately, when I try that now I don't get the same reaction. :scratch:

LOLOLOLOL!!!!! keep tryin - you might just find that one who enjoys it. ;)
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 11:03:22 AM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 2,738
Applause Received: 1,311

LOLOLOLOL!!!!! keep tryin - you might just find that one who enjoys it. ;)

The old gal in CrocodileDundee.

RP- you're are sick dude. Get some help. The sooner you start the better since medical care in Canada is nationalized. You will have to go on a waiting list.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline dfosterf  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 11:30:40 AM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 168
Applause Received: 366

I like RP's plan. Think about it. He has an instant fallback position in the event plan A fails. In plan A, he secures a loving wife tomorrow night. In Plan B, should plan A fall somewhat short of his goal, he secures a loving wife FOR tomorrow night. This is the true definition of a win-win situation, as even if plan B fails, the prospective wife will have a garter belt full of greenbacks, and RP will have a gullet full of brew, plus he'll know exactly what he is getting into, so to speak, prior to any long-term commitment. :thumbleft:
UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline Zero2Cool  
#26 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 6:09:10 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,833
Applause Received: 1,988

Wow, I didn't think it would generate this much chat lol

Thanks for sharing all your comments and with that I will lay out the remaining portion of the 'story' that was not mentioned due to how some may perceive it.

Here's the rest...
The irony to Keiana's question is I was having a lady over (whom her and I have clicked really well for some time now) later that very night and for the following day for dinner. I was a little hesitant on her coming because I don't want Keiana thinking girls come and go and that's normal. When Keiana asked that question, I tempted on canceling the plans all together. I didn't want her thinking I actually DID go to a step mom store and picked one up.

So, that's the whole story, that's why her comment stunned me as much as it did. Not only was it something unexpected and out of the blue, but I was actually having someone over that same night that I really like and perhaps (just in case shes reading this lol) someday hopefully fills that role :)

hah jk she isn't reading this, she's a Cowboys fans... I'll have to work on that later on down the road hah

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline wpr  
#27 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 6:19:23 PM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

hah jk she isn't reading this, she's a Cowboys fans... I'll have to work on that later on down the road hah

When my daughter was about 14, she too was a Cowboy's fan. It kind of irritated me. The Packers were on the upswing again. I had just gotten season tickets to which I planned to take her to 1 game a year. And she tells me that she likes the Cowboys and doesn't care if she goes to any games or not.
I was just a bit upset but didn't press the issue.
About a year later I am reading a comment by Reggie White. The had won the SB by this time and he was lamenting that his own son also 14 was a Cowboy's fan. I decided if Reggie can't win over his son I had no chance what so ever.
PS- She called me and asked if I would take her to the the Packers-Bears game for her 25th B-Day. Given enough time they eventually come around to our way of thinking. :thumbright: It may take 50 years.

UserPostedImage

Offline Zero2Cool  
#28 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 6:46:51 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,833
Applause Received: 1,988

PS- She called me and asked if I would take her to the the Packers-Bears game for her 25th B-Day. Given enough time they eventually come around to our way of thinking. :thumbright: It may take 50 years.

lol I dunno, this one is quite the stubborn one :)

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline wpr  
#29 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 7:08:11 PM(UTC)
wpr

United States

lol I dunno, this one is quite the stubborn one :)

Been there and still doing that. I figure my daughter broke the record for all time stuborness.

UserPostedImage

Offline RaiderPride  
#30 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 7:10:24 PM(UTC)
RaiderPride

Applause Given: 97
Applause Received: 187

So Zero...

Owning a big hit web site actually will get a guy layed. Interesting.

I always thought The BMW 7 Series did the trick.
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
Rss Feed