You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages123>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dhazer  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2008 9:58:12 PM(UTC)
dhazer

Applause Given: 43
Applause Received: 170

Well this is actually Brett's first big game as a Jet hope he does well. Nfl channel just did the brett and Rodgers thing and i agree with Muc and that all teams are winners in this and don't try and say would the packers be better because it don't matter. If the Jets win they take a nice lead in the division. Be back after the game.

GO Brett and Jets
Kick the beep out of the cheating pats.
UserPostedImage

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be :)
Sponsor
Offline TheEngineer  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:20:32 PM(UTC)
TheEngineer

He's already played the Pats before, earlier in the season. Lets see how much Brett's improved since that outing.
blank
Offline Packerchick  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:32:34 PM(UTC)
Packerchick

Applause Given2: 590
Applause Received: 25

I am watching on the nfl.com companion broadcast. Jets just scored seven to nothing.
I am a woman and I love football.
Offline packersfan101101  
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:47:30 PM(UTC)
packersfan101101

packerchick its live here: http://www.justin.tv/redbulls
brandon jackson is amazing
Offline Packerchick  
#5 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 12:25:45 AM(UTC)
Packerchick

Applause Given2: 590
Applause Received: 25

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
packerchick its live here: http://www.justin.tv/redbulls

Ok thanks. Got it now. Cool.
I am a woman and I love football.
Offline RaiderPride  
#6 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 1:01:23 AM(UTC)
RaiderPride

Applause Given: 91
Applause Received: 182

Brett is impressive tonight.

At the half.....

10 of 14 136 yards with Two T.D. passes and... ZERO PICKS.
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
Offline marstc09  
#7 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 1:17:31 AM(UTC)
marstc09

All I have to say is WOW! You guys fucked up. He still looks like a force.
UserPostedImage
PurplePride.org
Offline McPack  
#8 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 2:59:18 AM(UTC)
McPack

Applause Received: 1

The boy played a great game. 3rd and 15 in OT and he throws a 16 yard completion to keep the drive going. Wow is right.

Of course, I'd be happier with a big Packers win right now, but am still happy to see Brett and NY knock off the Pats in dramatic fashion. Great game!
blank
Offline CDNRodgersfan  
#9 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 3:05:35 AM(UTC)
CDNRodgersfan

Applause Received: 1

Awesome game. For the first time I feel the Jets are justified in their aquisition
Offline Pack93z  
#10 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 3:07:41 AM(UTC)
Pack93z

U.S. Minor Islands

Applause Given: 352
Applause Received: 936

Any time Billy Boy goes down in a defeat.. it is time to celebrate.. Favre or no Favre.. I glad to see the SOB lose... here is to a couple of more and a trip sitting home and watching the playoffs.

Damn it VR.... now it looks like I am a hypocite. sooner Billy the Cheat is out of the league.. the better. Jackass.
The wolves will never lose sleep over the feelings of the sheep.

UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#11 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 3:12:22 AM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 337

Hopefully a superbowl for the Jets. Another first rounder would be awesome, and Brett could go out on top. Or not? He could stay a Jet, or maybe go to the Vikes? It would sure open up a bunch of question marks for probably a couple of teams, wouldn't that be absolutely fascinating to watch? I always love to see the Patriots get beat, all the more so that the Jets did it, and Brett did it. Just the kind of scenario I was hoping for on that end of the "equation". Maybe if we beat the Bears we can begin our path of destiny to meet them in that superbowl, and Mars can continue to hope to secure the services of our living legend. A win, win, win?
UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline porky88  
#12 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 3:14:34 AM(UTC)
porky88

Applause Given: 156
Applause Received: 284

What a game.

Favre played great and looked more like the Favre under McCarthy and Holmgrem rather than the Favre under Mike Sherman.

The Jets are also a legit contender now. I wasn't buying into them, but this is the type of win that makes me a believer especially considering how they loss the lead the way they did. Moss making that ridiculous catch and then Favre is able to lead them down for the FG in OT.

Great Game.
Offline RedSoxExcel  
#13 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 3:55:24 AM(UTC)
RedSoxExcel

Applause Received: 3

This is the exact reason why Favre is Favre and why the Jets got him in the first place.

Forget the stats. Look at the fact that they were up 24-6. The Pats tie it up. He just leads them down to for a TD to make it 31-24.

The Pats score on a 1 minute drive with no timeouts. They go to OT. He just goes down right again and leads them to a FG. He played unreal. He made smart decisions and got rid of the ball for the most part under pressure.

Just the presence and awareness on some of those plays in the OT drive was amazing to watch.

Everyone that anazlyes and disses his every move needs to at least come into this thread or board and give credit where credit is due. He willed them to win.
blank
Offline RaiderPride  
#14 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 4:17:43 AM(UTC)
RaiderPride

Applause Given: 91
Applause Received: 182

This is great for Brett.

I am pleased for Brett,

He may have finally understood, and is now learning and understanding, what the Packers have tried to "Teach and Preach" to him the last three years.

Brett did nothing "STUPID" tonight. He held back his idiotic tendencies and managed the game like a champion.

Brett's a hero tonight.

Randy Moss looked at him in the over-time coin toss and said.... "Throw an interception." Randy knows Brett. Brett loves Moss. What more motivation would Brett need?

What kills me is this... If Brett had the mental fortitude he had tonight, Last year. I think the Packers would have won the Super Bowl.

However, if the Packers let him come back.... He would have continued to play great but always play like an idiot when the game was on the line. The reason for thhat I feel was tht the Packer Fans, The commuity, and the Packers organization have always sucked up to Brett.

Now he is in New York.... Now that he he has actually been under "Real Criticism, and been called out for his INT's and idiotic decisions on the field
Brett has been forced, for the first time to listen to a coach. For the first time he has actually been a Team Player. For the first time, this is not about HIM..... But the team.

This is good. This is Great.

I am very happy that the "OLD DOG CAN LEARN NEW TRICKS."

Well done tonight Brett. I only wish the Brett tonight was the Brett that played in the NFC Championship game last year.
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
Offline agopackgo4  
#15 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 4:33:51 AM(UTC)
agopackgo4

Applause Received: 3

Congrats to Brett The Jet 4! lol zooomed past the pats.