Welcome Guest! You can login or register.
Login or Register.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:35:20 PM(UTC)
Put this in shout, but then figured maybe I should start a thread.
I want to post a couple photos of mine. They are on my hard drive. How do I do this? I know how to post images that have a www url, but how do I post something that is just sitting in a directory on my hard drive?
Remember, I'm a tech idiot, so assume you're talking to a moron.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 5:04:56 PM(UTC)
1) Click on the POST REPLY button (don't use the Quick Reply feature.
2) Scroll down and find the ADD AN ATTACHMENT button. Click it.
3) Under Add an Attachment, find the CHOOSE FILE button. Click it. (That is what I am guessing it says; my computer is completely in German, so I am translating.)
4) Locate your file in its folder, click on it, and hit the OPEN button.
5) Hit the ADD ATTACHMENT button.
6) If you want to add more than one file, repeat steps 3) through 5).
7) Click SUBMIT.
) If you want to post the pictures elsewhere (e.g., in a different thread), right-click on the photo and select "Copy Picture URL" (or equivalent option in your browser).
9) Paste the URL where you want to post the picture. For example, if you want to post it in a thread, you can hit the
button and paste the URL there.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 5:37:51 PM(UTC)
Pics of the 4-legged Packer fan...
Users browsing this topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.