Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
3 Pages<123>

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
flep  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2011 2:04:44 AM(UTC)
I can take auto updates between March and August as long as they don't happen on GameDay!!!
wpr  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2011 5:02:13 AM(UTC)
flep said: Go to Quoted Post
I can take auto updates between March and August as long as they don't happen on GameDay!!!

You win the prize for the best post. Thumbs up to you.
wpr  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2011 5:05:52 AM(UTC)
my problem with the thumbs is I usually don't know what I did to get one both + & -. I have comments in a lot of boards as do others and I don't go running back to look at all of them to see which comments people like/dislike. Every once in a while I glace over at the running total and see it is changed. Once of the things I like about the "thanks" button is I can track down what got the thanks.
Not that it matters in the greater scheme of things.
Nonstopdrivel  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2011 6:03:00 AM(UTC)
Excellent point, wpr. I was actually just getting ready to write a post suggesting that a cool feature would be if people could leave a little rationale for why they gave a thumbs-up or thumbs-down. It would be interesting to go back and read these comments.. (Though Kevin would probably just say, "Write them in the thread! I am jus thinking such comments would unnecessarily clutter the threads.)
Zero2Cool  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2011 6:07:22 AM(UTC)
flep said: Go to Quoted Post

I agree, wouldn't that be a bitch if the subject of this thread, the under construction issue happened in the middle of a game? lol

Here's to hoping that the subject of this thread doesn't continue to be an issue!!

Zero2Cool  
#26 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2011 4:49:48 PM(UTC)
12:20pm, site maintenance.
Nonstopdrivel  
#27 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2011 6:51:24 AM(UTC)
I tried to access the forum last night and got the following message:

Quote:
WebsitePanel Error

Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.

Then when I tried to email you to inform you of it, I got the following message returned to me:

Quote:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

kevin@packershome.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Domain has been disabled. (state 14).

When I tried to go directly to packershome.com, it sent me to the Cpanel instead.

By the way, the current FavIcon for the site is Arvixe's own FavIcon.
wpr  
#28 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2011 7:21:04 AM(UTC)
I think SlickVision does it to tick Zero off. can't turn your back on that dude.
Zero2Cool  
#29 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2011 7:28:02 AM(UTC)
The CPanel thing is because I over looked the invoice for this month. I'm still month to month until I'm comfortable committing to 6 months or more. It was my fault, I got really busy this weekend and had planned on re-upping this morning. It just turned out this morning was too late. :)
Zero2Cool  
#30 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 5:54:28 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post
12:20pm, site maintenance.

Again today ... sure wish I had more time to figure this annoying ass thing out. Really pissing me off. I'm nervous checking the site every morning for this very reason.
wpr  
#31 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 6:52:02 AM(UTC)
Again today ... sure wish I had more time to figure this annoying ass thing out. Really pissing me off. I'm nervous checking the site every morning for this very reason.

Yeah it is frustrating not knowing when or how long it is going to be down. We will manage. Hope you can too.
flep  
#32 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 6:55:18 AM(UTC)
I got seriously bored during my dinner hour at work because of this,,,,, damn internet thingy!!!!
Pack93z  
#33 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 6:59:22 AM(UTC)

Yes sir.. almost to the point that I am thinking about demanding my membership fees back in full and some special "benefits" ala Brees. lol.

<Later today, I will post a couple of vague tweets denying that I asked for anything whatsoever.. my representative maybe.. but not I.>

Seriously.. I can't believe that the software wouldn't have an out to disable that feature... design issue on their part.
wpr  
#34 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:13:56 AM(UTC)
Pack93z said: Go to Quoted Post

Later today, I will post a couple of vague tweets denying that I asked for anything whatsoever.. my representative maybe.. but not I.

:-k
I need more money if I am going to be your whipping boy/ fall guy on this issue.

BigGrin
Zero2Cool  
#35 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:53:56 AM(UTC)
wpr said: Go to Quoted Post
Yeah it is frustrating not knowing when or how long it is going to be down. We will manage. Hope you can too.

I try to check the site before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning, so it'll be back up 7am MST I would assume. Unless it's really brokeded.
Pack93z  
#36 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:57:39 AM(UTC)
wpr said: Go to Quoted Post
Think
I need more money if I am going to be your whipping boy/ fall guy on this issue.

BigGrin

Yeah.. I didn't authorize anything directly.. I hesitate to even dignify such an response... I am in this for all of PackersHome as a whole. ;)

Think of the new terminology that the QB's of the NFL have given us..

Waffling on a decision is now a FAVRE

Plausible denial-ability is now a BREES

Wimping out at half time is now a CUTLER
wpr  
#37 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 8:03:34 AM(UTC)
Pack93z said: Go to Quoted Post

Yeah.. I didn't authorize anything directly.. I hesitate to even dignify such an response... I am in this for all of PackersHome as a whole. ;)

Think of the new terminology that the QB's of the NFL have given us..

Waffling on a decision is now a FAVRE

Plausible denial-ability is now a BREES

Wimping out at half time is now a CUTLER

One thing's for certain, Plausible denial-ability should can't be called Favre. Blink

Back to the topic-
Does anyone else get 2 or 3 email notifications for the same thread? I know you said it would be taken care of in the next update. But that is as annoying as the system being down.
Zero2Cool  
#38 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 8:12:22 AM(UTC)
I'm waiting to do the update until both the main core DotNetNuke 6 has been tested thoroughly and I'm confident it'll be good. And also waiting for YetAnotherForum to release their update and test it thoroughly to reach a comfortable level.

They have a fix for the notifications, I'm just scared to try it. I turned them off for myself since I check the site so often they're not needed.
wpr  
#39 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 8:18:54 AM(UTC)
I'm waiting to do the update until both the main core DotNetNuke 6 has been tested thoroughly and I'm confident it'll be good. And also waiting for YetAnotherForum to release their update and test it thoroughly to reach a comfortable level.

They have a fix for the notifications, I'm just scared to try it. I turned them off for myself since I check the site so often they're not needed.

I know you were going to do the update. With all the times the site was down I was not sure if you have completed the update or not.

Turning off the notifications. I didn't think of that. #-o
Nonstopdrivel  
#40 Posted : Sunday, August 7, 2011 5:37:11 AM(UTC)
The site is acting very strange today.

Nonstopdrivel attached the following image(s):
freakywebsite.png (92kb) downloaded 15 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Rss Feed