Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online Zero2Cool  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2007 2:19:03 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,968
Applause Received: 2,224

[align=center][size=24]Packers 38 - Raiders 7[/size]

[video width=640 height=480]http://packershome.com/videos/Packers.Raiders.12.09.07.wmv[/video][/align]
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline Sef0r  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2007 3:06:24 AM(UTC)
Sef0r

Applause Received: 1

Really appreciate your highlights so I thought I would point something out.
I'm not sure if it is the video or whether the download was interrupted but the file has a runtime of 2:45 and stops just as Al Harris gets his INT.
A-Rod, my new hero.
Online Zero2Cool  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2007 3:08:44 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Really appreciate your highlights so I thought I would point something out.
I'm not sure if it is the video or whether the download was interrupted but the file has a runtime of 2:45 and stops just as Al Harris gets his INT.

Wasn't fully uploaded. Try now.
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline Sef0r  
#4 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2007 8:07:09 AM(UTC)
Sef0r

Can't complain, awesome job.

I want to ask a question, well more about making a suggestion.

Have you ever thought about adding the radio calls from the Packers? Those two guys (Wayne and Larry) are awesome, probably the best radio announcers any team has. I've listened to others but these two are great. Other guys are not as descriptive as these two are.

Anyways, thats all. If you could introduce some of their calls on big plays (I guess most of the plays you put in there are pretty big ones anyway) while tuning down the music and bumping it back up for the subsequent 2 or 3 replays you do...great. I'm sure the hard part about this is getting the video and audio to sync, then again, sourcing the radio calls will be just as difficult without a field pass....just a though.

I still LOVE (while I don't throw the word Love around often I will throw it in here) what you do regardless......
A-Rod, my new hero.
Online Zero2Cool  
#5 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2007 10:26:52 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Wouldn't be too hard at all, but time consuming and I already spend about 3 hours on each video. I'm looking to reduce that, not increase ;) I do prefer the radio guys though. I've been trying to think of an easy way to do it for quite awhile on some of the big plays.

UserPostedImage
Offline Sef0r  
#6 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2007 8:36:32 PM(UTC)
Sef0r

You could always record the video feeds from the nfl.com highlights and put them into your vids.
A-Rod, my new hero.
Offline cjkrautk  
#7 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2007 9:55:37 PM(UTC)
cjkrautk

the NFL films music is just fantastic. and the o-line blocked so well this week!
blank
Online Zero2Cool  
#8 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2007 10:13:50 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

You could always record the video feeds from the nfl.com highlights and put them into your vids.

The video feeds from the .com are not good or thorough, hence why I made these videos in the first place.

UserPostedImage
Offline Sef0r  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2007 4:43:19 AM(UTC)
Sef0r

Don't get me wrong, the .com vids suck compared to yours. They don't show anything except scoring plays or BIG plays. If anything, you could source the audio feed from it.

Obviously it comes down to the your time and the last thing I want is for you to add even more on top of the 3 hours (damn, that is quite a bit) you already put into this.
A-Rod, my new hero.
Offline CubanPenguin  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2007 10:10:46 PM(UTC)
CubanPenguin

Great work as always zero, Keep it up
blank
Offline Jakest3r  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2007 10:50:29 PM(UTC)
Jakest3r

Applause Received: 4

Awesome, thanks as always. :)
blank
Offline JerseyCheese  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2007 3:07:54 PM(UTC)
JerseyCheese

Thanks for always posting these videos almost as soon as the game gets over. You're the best Zero!
blank
Online Zero2Cool  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2007 4:08:09 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Thanks for always posting these videos almost as soon as the game gets over. You're the best Zero!

Thanks. I've been aiming for a complete compilation and upload and post by 8pm CST lol ... sometimes I forget or have my daughter and obviously she comes first so it waits til her shower time.

UserPostedImage
Rss Feed