Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Formo  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2008 1:20:28 AM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,555
Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

~Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him. (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good) ....... A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

~A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel, and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office, and asked them to disperse.

"But why," they asked, as they moved off.

"Because," he said, "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Sponsor
Offline Packerchick  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2008 4:57:59 PM(UTC)
Packerchick

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

Posts: 738
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given2: 595
Applause Received: 26

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
~Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him. (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good) ....... A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

~A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel, and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office, and asked them to disperse.

"But why," they asked, as they moved off.

"Because," he said, "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."


Brilliant. Just Brilliant.
I am a woman and I love football.
Offline Cheesey  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2008 5:34:51 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Posts: 8,552
Joined: 7/28/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 326

Oh my..........i think i'm gonna be sick!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!
(Gave you +1) :thumbleft:
UserPostedImage
Offline yooperfan  
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2008 6:19:21 PM(UTC)
yooperfan

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Posts: 1,758
Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Ishpeming Michigan

Applause Given: 522
Applause Received: 243

Thats a plus 1.
That even exceeds his cheesiness.
Offline Cheesey  
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2008 9:54:37 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Posts: 8,552
Joined: 7/28/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 326

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Thats a plus 1.
That even exceeds his cheesiness.

That makes "cheesey" cheesey!
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2008 10:26:05 PM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Posts: 12,340
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,744
Applause Received: 1,311

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Thats a plus 1.
That even exceeds his cheesiness.

That makes "cheesey" cheesey!



Or is it Cheesey Squared? (I can't put the little two up the in the corner.
Cheesey 2)
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

Offline TheEngineer  
#7 Posted : Friday, December 5, 2008 7:21:37 AM(UTC)
TheEngineer

Rank: 5th Round Draft Pick

Posts: 1,621
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)


I groaned so hard reading this I think I pulled a nerve.
blank
Offline wpr  
#8 Posted : Friday, December 5, 2008 11:52:41 AM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Posts: 12,340
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,744
Applause Received: 1,311

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
I groaned so hard reading this I think I pulled a nerve.


Chicks call that your brain. :cyclopsani:
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error



Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / StarrMax1

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / porky88

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / packman82

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / musccy

11h / Random Babble / wpr

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18h / Fantasy Sports Talk / Mucky Tundra

24-Jul / Around The NFL / Dexter_Sinister

23-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Jul / Random Babble / Pack93z

23-Jul / Random Babble / DakotaT

22-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / DakotaT


Tweeter

Copyright © 2006-2014 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.