Hmm...did ObiWan lose his password and is logging in as Play2Win? I've never seen them post together so who knows? :-k
Buckeye - Cliffy already was getting beat pretty badly. He was a Pro Bowler in 2010 and deservedly so. In 2011, he was quite average. Age isn't fair. It hits us all very fast, especially athletes.
Wells may be a mistake. We got Saturday as a stop gap for the 2012 and possibly 2013 season. The guy replacing Wells for 2014 isn't on the team yet. Saturday is still quite good, so it's not like we're doomed on the OL.
Our OL I'm betting will be rated as average in 2012. Would I like it better? Sure. But let's face facts here. Last year, we had the NFL's #1 O. Last year, we had the NFL's #19 D. What did Ted need to do? Obviously, fix the D. He did.
2012 > 2011. We may have been a 15-1 team in 2011, but we were a much better team in 2010 with the #6 O and the #2 D.
Play2Win - It's a joke. ObiWan says 19-0 every year. I don't think he posted in this thread yet.
Yeah, I'm not that guy, and had never heard of him prior to this, but he sounds cool! Ah, hell, it is such a tough game to predict, and that saying, "that's why they play the games," is so true.
1. Starting out v. SF is going to be tough. Being at home might help.
2. CHI is always a crap shoot, but I like our chances.
3. @SEA is not an easy game for any team, but I think we have the talent to take them.
4. NO, another battle, but they won't be the same team we've faced the past two seasons. They are not as good.
5. @IND, dome game v. a team with zero D.
6. @HOU, again, I think we have more talent. They have decimated themselves this offseason.
7. @STL, makes for a tough 3 game road stretch, and the Rams will be a better team. This one will be tough.
8. JAX, back home against an inferior opponent. They cannot let up in this one. No coasting.
9. AZ we ought to knock them out.
bye - can't possibly lose, unless someone gets into some stupid trouble!!! Everybody, keep your noses clean.
10. @DET, battle all the way.
11. @NYG, can o' whoop ass on them Giants. You heard it here first!
12. MIN. They will beat the Vikings. Again.
13. DET, battle all the way.
14. @CHI crap shoot on, but now in what will probably be some bad weather. Thank God this is a noon game. I still think we prevail.
15. TEN, see JAX
16. @MIN should be another anticlimatic beat down of the Vikes, but, no let up please.
I would say the SF, both CHI, STL and both DET games will be very tough contests. I believe our talent is better than all of those teams, and hopefully we can take them all. Those home games at Lambeau v. inferior warm weather teams always scare the crap out of me. Who knows? No one, but I know we will all hope for the best.