Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
14 Pages«<34567>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline vikesrule  
#61 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2012 7:48:21 AM(UTC)
vikesrule

Applause Given: 60
Applause Received: 193

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Big talk from the imperialist Minnesotan, VR, whose only resource is shitty pine wood and corn cob pellets. We've been supply your worthless asses forever, how about we shit our electricity to California instead so you can your morning constitutional in the dark. Dumbass.

Wade, we are voting on Measure 2 in June to abolish our property taxes.

I'm betting that you were born talking out your ass.

At least you do not deny that you and the rest of your fellow North Dakotans are nothing more than welfare whores.

North Dakota's Measure 2....now there is another brilliant freakin' idea from the numb-nuts in that state.
Tax reform perhaps, but "Measure 2" is a boondoggle of the highest order....

But I can hear it now..." We have all this oil revenue".....ya that's a great freakin' idea....you can always count on that.

Have you even looked at all the bullshit that "Measure 2" entails? Have you?
What happened to all that "I want to pay my taxes" bullshit that spouted forth from your mouth.

Fortunately, it looks as though there are some in your state that comprehend what a huge mistake that Measure 2 would be.
So on that I stand corrected...... not everyone in North Dakota is a schmuck like you.

Offline DakotaT  
#62 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2012 11:15:10 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 622
Applause Received: 1,296

Originally Posted by: vikesrule Go to Quoted Post
I'm betting that you were born talking out your ass.

At least you do not deny that you and the rest of your fellow North Dakotans are nothing more than welfare whores.

North Dakota's Measure 2....now there is another brilliant freakin' idea from the numb-nuts in that state.
Tax reform perhaps, but "Measure 2" is a boondoggle of the highest order....

But I can hear it now..." We have all this oil revenue".....ya that's a great freakin' idea....you can always count on that.

Have you even looked at all the bullshit that "Measure 2" entails? Have you?
What happened to all that "I want to pay my taxes" bullshit that spouted forth from your mouth.

Fortunately, it looks as though there are some in your state that comprehend what a huge mistake that Measure 2 would be.
So on that I stand corrected...... not everyone in North Dakota is a schmuck like you.

Yeah the same welfare whore farmers are the ones not paying their fair share of property tax, which is a major reason for the referrundum.

Aren't you just about ready to start sucking from the government teet? I have to work the 25 years to support your overspending baby boomer ass.

I have always paid my tax, and only took my allowable deductions and credits.

M2 won't pass because there are two many free loaders, I'm just hoping that it brings about a fairness between the mill levies between rural and urban taxpayers.

UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#63 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2012 12:10:34 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

It's gone from football stadiums to state vs state to generational fighting. This should get interesting.

(just waiting for it to turn to sex) Whistle
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline DakotaT  
#64 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2012 1:08:09 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 622
Applause Received: 1,296

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
It's gone from football stadiums to state vs state to generational fighting. This should get interesting.

(just waiting for it to turn to sex) Whistle

VR couldn't get laid in a whorehouse if you and I spotted $500 bones each.

UserPostedImage
Offline Cheesey  
#65 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2012 1:46:30 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 326

Hey Vikesrule.....think about this.....both North AND South Dakota have just as many Super Bowl trophies as you have in Minnesota! (And 4 less Super Bowl losses!!!)Big Grin
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Zero2Cool on 4/23/2012(UTC)
Offline Zero2Cool  
#66 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2012 2:06:52 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,834
Applause Received: 1,991

lol

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline Zero2Cool  
#67 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2012 5:48:20 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Originally Posted by: Pack93z Go to Quoted Post
This may be the only time I give props to Jerry Jones.. he at least funded his castle.

Quote:
Some of you may remember back in 2009 when the new Cowboys Stadium opened it was reported that the taxpayers of the City of Arlington voted to increase taxes in the industries that most effect tourists that they projected would come with the building of a bigger and more modern stadium.

The voters increased: sales tax by half of a percent, hotel occupancy tax by 2%, and car rental tax by 5%. While there is something to be said about the nobility of raising taxes for visiting spenders, you must credit the city for being able to give $325 million to help Jerry Jones with the $1 billion mega stadium.

UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#68 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2012 9:22:33 AM(UTC)
Formo

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

lol Zero.. Puttin' 93z in his place!

As I said on another blog, I'm actually surprised that since Goodell and Rooney had a little 'chat' with the MN Legislature 'leaders' that the revived bill is rolling through committee votes at warp speed (at least one committee a day.. which is EXTREMELY fast for this state's government). That said, I'm still expecting it to crash and burn before getting to the Governor's desk.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline Zero2Cool  
#69 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2012 9:33:42 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
heck no, he'd drive south an kick my ass! i just threw this in there cuz I stumbled onto it and I'm guessing he just wasn't aware of it.

As I said on another blog, I'm actually surprised that since Goodell and Rooney had a little 'chat' with the MN Legislature 'leaders' that the revived bill is rolling through committee votes at warp speed (at least one committee a day.. which is EXTREMELY fast for this state's government). That said, I'm still expecting it to crash and burn before getting to the Governor's desk.

I don't like change, hoping the Vikings stay in Minnesota and continue to be offseason favorites while floundering during the season per normal.

UserPostedImage
Offline Wade  
#70 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:53:51 PM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 629
Applause Received: 647

Hehe....You think the stadium needs public support, but won't pass. I think it's a bad investment, but will pass.

Guess that makes clear that whatever we might disagree on, we're both pessimists on government ever doing the correct thing.

Big Grin

None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Formo on 4/25/2012(UTC)
Offline Formo  
#71 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2012 7:05:10 PM(UTC)
Formo

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
Hehe....You think the stadium needs public support, but won't pass. I think it's a bad investment, but will pass.

Guess that makes clear that whatever we might disagree on, we're both pessimists on government ever doing the correct thing.

Big Grin

Ha! Very true, old man Wade.. Very true.
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#72 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2012 7:45:43 PM(UTC)
Formo

Update: The bill has gone through what seems like 6 or 7 different senate committees.. Recently breezing through the first few. Tonight it saw what was predicted a very VERY tough senate taxes committee. After going past their vote deadline by over an hour and after almost recessing with out a vote, the taxes committee leader reconvined the group and basically stated "WE WILL VOTE TONIGHT!" And after a few more attempts by the trolls of MN's senate to push the bill to more committees (this time to the judicial committee) they voted to push the bill to the Senate floor without recommendation. The bill was passed with a 7-6 vote. And barely was passed, as at one point while roll calling the votes were 5-1 against the bill. I'm still sceptical, but the bill's author, Sen. Julie Rosen has stated to a few sources that she has the votes to pass it. We'll see Sunday, when the Senate will vote on this bill.
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#73 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2012 7:47:00 PM(UTC)
Formo

I hate my retarded ass.
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#74 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2012 10:13:05 PM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 2,741
Applause Received: 1,311

I hate my retarded ass.

as do we all. Big Grin
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline Formo  
#75 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2012 6:04:07 PM(UTC)
Formo

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
as do we all. Big Grin

lol

I was pissed at myself when I posted that. I went to edit the post above it and apparently clicked on quote. That was what happens when I post after 3 hours of rest sandwiched between a 14 hour shift and a 12 hour shift.
UserPostedImage
Rss Feed