Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Zero2Cool  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 2:12:30 PM(UTC)
and so do about 89 other players. :) Okay, seriously though ... I'd like him to stay in Minnesota. Remember Percy Harvin was having major problems with migraines???

Mike Florio said:
we’ve pointed out a time or two (to the chagrin of Chilly) that Harvin’s migraines left for good once Childress did, too

There was mentioned towards the end about going to the 49ers to pair up with Randy Moss. Unlikely.
User is suspended until 5/28/2018 11:54:40 AM(UTC) DakotaT  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 3:09:36 PM(UTC)
Here is a golden opportunity for the PH Packer fans to show some support for our good friends Formo and Vikesrule. Let's see how it plays out.
Wade  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 5:33:34 PM(UTC)
DakotaT said: Go to Quoted Post
Here is a golden opportunity for the PH Packer fans to show some support for our good friends Formo and Vikesrule. Let's see how it plays out.

Er, what sort of support? Aren't we in constant sympathy-and-condolences-mode for them already because of their purple problem? What's one more annoying pimple if they're already suffering from chronic hemorrhoids?

[grin1]

Formo  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 12:50:18 PM(UTC)
Really? He wants out? He probably wants better coaching and a bit more money (not even set to make a million this year).

http://www.1500espn.com/...hould_be_behind_us062112
Zero2Cool  
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 1:51:13 PM(UTC)
Formo said: Go to Quoted Post
Really? He wants out? He probably wants better coaching and a bit more money (not even set to make a million this year).

Convenient you come chime in questioning the title a day later and only after Harvin says something to contradict his previous words. Typical. And don't even dare say you didn't see the thread til now!

Percy Harvin said it wasn't his contract that he was referring to about the issues. I tend to believe it's more towards playing time than anything else. Regardless, I still liked the comment about his migraines disappearing when Brad Childress left, lol.
Formo  
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 7:51:51 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post
Convenient you come chime in questioning the title a day later and only after Harvin says something to contradict his previous words. Typical. And don't even dare say you didn't see the thread til now!

If you want the truth, I didn't see the thread until just now.. But I've been absent from all my forums lately.

Percy Harvin said it wasn't his contract that he was referring to about the issues. I tend to believe it's more towards playing time than anything else. Regardless, I still liked the comment about his migraines disappearing when Brad Childress left, lol.

I think the 'news' that he wanted a trade was really just speculation on some sources part, and said source 'leaked' it to the press and they ran with it. Coupled with his admittedly confusing tweets, it would be easy to assume that he wanted out. I think it's probably the offensive system/coaching and money. I know he said it wasn't about the money, but I'd be willing to bet that if he was making more than $900,000, he wouldn't care what type of system he played it. That said, I think Musgrave's system isn't very friendly to him (despite his career highs in receptions/yards last year).

Oh, and he probably isn't getting migraines probably because he doesn't have Chilly in his back pocket making sure he's not smoking the ganja. Now that Leslie 'I'm your friend' Frazier is HC, Percy probably has a lot more leeway.
Dexter_Sinister  
#7 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 8:42:43 AM(UTC)
If you want the truth, I didn't see the thread until just now.. But I've been absent from all my forums lately.

I think the 'news' that he wanted a trade was really just speculation on some sources part, and said source 'leaked' it to the press and they ran with it. Coupled with his admittedly confusing tweets, it would be easy to assume that he wanted out. I think it's probably the offensive system/coaching and money. I know he said it wasn't about the money, but I'd be willing to bet that if he was making more than $900,000, he wouldn't care what type of system he played it. That said, I think Musgrave's system isn't very friendly to him (despite his career highs in receptions/yards last year).

Oh, and he probably isn't getting migraines probably because he doesn't have Chilly in his back pocket making sure he's not smoking the ganja. Now that Leslie 'I'm your friend' Frazier is HC, Percy probably has a lot more leeway.

So he was getting the headaches from withdrawal symptoms?
Formo  
#8 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 11:45:19 AM(UTC)
Dexter_Sinister said: Go to Quoted Post
So he was getting the headaches from withdrawal symptoms?

I was thinking he still gets them, the ganja takes the place of medicinal marijuana.
Zero2Cool  
#9 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 3:08:33 PM(UTC)
I was thinking he still gets them, the ganja takes the place of medicinal marijuana.

Where is Mike Lynn when you need a good man for the Vikings?
DarkaneRules  
#10 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 6:07:07 AM(UTC)
He's staying. He is their most dynamic player. They'll make it work.
Zero2Cool  
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 8:01:45 PM(UTC)

from the same source
@TomPelissero said:
It was not fabricated. He asked to be traded. I can tell you that factually.
Formo  
#12 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 9:09:45 PM(UTC)
from the same source

Yeah. That could be the case. I think he wanted to be traded because he doesn't like the offensive system and sees the writing on the wall as far as where the team may be going (or how he perceives it).

Factual or not, the Vikings have already stated that they will NOT trade Percy (I wouldn't either.. but I WOULD give him his worth $$$).
Zero2Cool  
#13 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2012 5:39:09 AM(UTC)
Doesn't every team claim they won't trade the disgruntled player? It's how you increase their trade value.
Cheesey  
#14 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 4:18:05 PM(UTC)
"Percy".......i can't help but hear him automatically with a lisp...[grin1]

Hey, who can blame him for wanting out of Minny. The guy probably wants a chance to win a super bowl, and he knows that will never happen where he's at now.
Rss Feed