You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<2345>
Share
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dfosterf  
#46 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:26:12 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

Rank: All Pro

United States
Posts: 5,752
Joined: 8/19/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 157
Applause Received: 337

Originally Posted by: vikesrule Go to Quoted Post
No problem there, foster.

I do find it interesting as to your sig.....
"damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers."

So, how's that going to work out for you?

For example, the Packers had an operating profit of roughly $10 million in 2010. (Ya wade, I'm rounding just for you)
Say they repeat that next year. So that means that you should receive around $192.50 (ya rounding again, wade)

Great investment, seriously, in a few years that will equate to pure profit!

Impressive....most impressive indeed! My hats off to your financial acumen sir!








Rolling On The Floor Laughing



Some see the price in every thing, others see the value in some things, so eat me.

Barbershop version of Nick, the Vikes fans, and their continued reference to that AD over Al Harris mow-down. AD is the Rocky Marciano still they cling to, absent any actual meaningful wins.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9jJObx7FE
UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.



Offline vikesrule  
#47 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:29:58 PM(UTC)
vikesrule

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Posts: 2,121
Joined: 8/4/2007(UTC)

Applause Given: 60
Applause Received: 193

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
Some see the price in every thing, others see the value in some things, so eat me.

Barbershop version of Nick, the Vikes fans, and their continued reference to that AD over Al Harris mow-down. AD is the Rocky Marciano still they cling to, absent any actual meaningful wins.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9jJObx7FE


C'mon foster, you've used that youtube clip and comment before....you used to be creative and original....old age getting to you?Think

Offline dfosterf  
#48 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:41:10 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

Rank: All Pro

United States
Posts: 5,752
Joined: 8/19/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 157
Applause Received: 337

Originally Posted by: vikesrule Go to Quoted Post
C'mon foster, you've used that youtube clip and comment before....you used to be creative and original....old age getting to you?Think



I like to reserve my original thought for a younger crowd. Way I see it, why waste it on some other old fuck? lol

(And I like "classics") Flapper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMDrCT3LV08

Edited by user Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:52:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.



Offline Porforis  
#49 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2012 9:15:36 PM(UTC)
Porforis

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,733
Joined: 8/22/2009(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Applause Given: 167
Applause Received: 328

Appropriate punishment:
Lifetime suspension from the NFL for Gregg Williams
Loss of top two draft picks for the Saints
$500,000 fine for the Saints (counts against the salary cap)

For every player involved:
1 game suspension for every bounty payment received
1 game suspension for every player contributing to the bounty program's monetary pool

That will cut this shit right here and now. I get so goddamn sick of two-faced players playing the player safety angle when it plays in their/the union's favor, but pulling shit like this behind closed doors.
UserPostedImage
Offline Wade  
#50 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2012 7:31:51 AM(UTC)
Wade

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,649
Joined: 8/1/2009(UTC)
Location: nowhere of importance

Applause Given: 560
Applause Received: 586

Originally Posted by: Porforis Go to Quoted Post
Appropriate punishment:
Lifetime suspension from the NFL for Gregg Williams
Loss of top two draft picks for the Saints
$500,000 fine for the Saints (counts against the salary cap)

For every player involved:
1 game suspension for every bounty payment received
1 game suspension for every player contributing to the bounty program's monetary pool

That will cut this shit right here and now. I get so goddamn sick of two-faced players playing the player safety angle when it plays in their/the union's favor, but pulling shit like this behind closed doors.


Nothing for Loomis or Hazlett?
None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline Porforis  
#51 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2012 4:50:30 PM(UTC)
Porforis

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,733
Joined: 8/22/2009(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Applause Given: 167
Applause Received: 328

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
Nothing for Loomis or Hazlett?


Don't recall who they are off the top of my head and I'm too lazy to look it up, any staff that was involved should be at least suspended for a year, possibly more depending upon the degree of involvement and any monetary gain/supplying money to the fund.
UserPostedImage
Offline Wade  
#52 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2012 7:23:21 AM(UTC)
Wade

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,649
Joined: 8/1/2009(UTC)
Location: nowhere of importance

Applause Given: 560
Applause Received: 586

Originally Posted by: Porforis Go to Quoted Post
Don't recall who they are off the top of my head and I'm too lazy to look it up, any staff that was involved should be at least suspended for a year, possibly more depending upon the degree of involvement and any monetary gain/supplying money to the fund.


er....GM and head coach. (oops I mispelled Haslett the first time)

None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline Formo  
#53 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:03:52 AM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,555
Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
er....GM and head coach. (oops I mispelled Haslett the first time)



Haslett wasn't the head coach of the Aints, fine sir. I believe that was Sean Payton.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline Pack93z  
#54 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:05:53 AM(UTC)
Pack93z

Rank: Hall of Famer

U.S. Minor Islands
Posts: 12,600
Joined: 3/16/2007(UTC)
Location: North Central Wisconsin

Applause Given: 352
Applause Received: 932

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
Haslett wasn't the head coach of the Aints, fine sir. I believe that was Sean Payton.


Correct.. I believe Haslett was dumped in 05.
The wolves will never lose sleep over the feelings of the sheep.

UserPostedImage
Offline Wade  
#55 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2012 12:53:14 PM(UTC)
Wade

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,649
Joined: 8/1/2009(UTC)
Location: nowhere of importance

Applause Given: 560
Applause Received: 586

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
Haslett wasn't the head coach of the Aints, fine sir. I believe that was Sean Payton.


You are correct. I am officially a moron.

:)

None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline Zero2Cool  
#56 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2012 1:59:45 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,224
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,738
Applause Received: 1,787

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
You are correct. I am officially a moron.

:)


UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline dfosterf  
#57 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 2:36:10 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

Rank: All Pro

United States
Posts: 5,752
Joined: 8/19/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 157
Applause Received: 337

A very big deal indeed.

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.



Offline Zero2Cool  
#58 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 3:04:19 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,224
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,738
Applause Received: 1,787

If this is such a big deal against the Saints, why weren't any of them proclaimed dirty in any of the "Dirtiest Player" polls where the players voted? lol

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline dfosterf  
#59 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 3:14:58 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

Rank: All Pro

United States
Posts: 5,752
Joined: 8/19/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 157
Applause Received: 337

I was referring to the news value, not the validity, fwiw.

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.



Offline Zero2Cool  
#60 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 3:21:38 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,224
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,738
Applause Received: 1,787

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
I was referring to the news value, not the validity, fwiw.



Oh you're dead on, it is huge, but "if" its valid ... is where my question comes from. I mean, if they were trying to injure people, wouldn't others have noticed? Wouldn't they get votes as dirty players?

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
5 Pages«<2345>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF 2.1.0 | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.252 seconds.