Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
5 Pages«<345
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline gbguy20  
#41 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2012 7:15:03 AM(UTC)
gbguy20

Applause Given: 208
Applause Received: 285

Hmm just tested it on my other forum and you are right, at least when you have the subforum open anyways. On vbulletin, when you have yet to open any subforums, when you click a thread name it automatically defaults to the last read post. Once you open a subforum and you click on the thread title, it does in fact bring you to the first post. Kind of odd how doing the same thing will result in different behaviors, depending on where you are doing it from.

Anywho, now that I have realized I do actually click page numbers, and the little buttons on my other forums (bugs me that I didn't notice I did that until now...) I might as well start doing it here. Apparently, once you get used to it you do it so subconsciously that you don't even realize you're doing it anyways.
call me Dan
Offline Zero2Cool  
#42 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2012 7:29:37 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,966
Applause Received: 2,222

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 Go to Quoted Post
Hmm just tested it on my other forum and you are right, at least when you have the subforum open anyways. On vbulletin, when you have yet to open any subforums, when you click a thread name it automatically defaults to the last read post. Once you open a subforum and you click on the thread title, it does in fact bring you to the first post. Kind of odd how doing the same thing will result in different behaviors, depending on where you are doing it from.

Anywho, now that I have realized I do actually click page numbers, and the little buttons on my other forums (bugs me that I didn't notice I did that until now...) I might as well start doing it here. Apparently, once you get used to it you do it so subconsciously that you don't even realize you're doing it anyways.

I'm hoping to figure out how to make the link on the right (when viewing the main Index of the forums) it'll bring you to the last post in the thread. Its just kind of low on the priority list, lol.
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#43 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2012 11:41:29 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Slowly, but surely, getting there ...
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline Porforis  
#44 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2012 10:23:26 PM(UTC)
Porforis

United States

Applause Given: 169
Applause Received: 333

Seems to work fine on Android using both chrome and firefox. Chat doesn't work but that's due to lack of java support on Android.
UserPostedImage
Offline wischeez  
#45 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2012 5:24:16 PM(UTC)
wischeez

Applause Received: 1

Works and looks good Zero! ThumpUp
blank
Offline Zero2Cool  
#46 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2012 3:34:04 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Getting closer to having the list done.

UserPostedImage
Rss Feed