You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Rockmolder  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 9:38:37 AM(UTC)
Rockmolder

Netherlands

Applause Given: 143
Applause Received: 215

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Lad- I'll buy you a home & away Rodgers Jersey. All you gotta do is come get 'em outta my garage. Laugh

I had my airline tickets from The Netherlands to Eagle Territory nearly ordered when I saw the Rodgers part. Already have that one. Sorry, Dave.

How are you, anyway? Haven't talked to you in quite a while.

Actually, how's everyone doing here? Let's get the whole familiarity, one big family thing on track a bit again.

I mean, I obviously haven't missed things like Formo's father, Dakota's daughter, Cheesey's heart problems and I think that the community here, as a whole, is a wonderful support system when things like that happen. Moreso than any other forum I've ever been on...

But has Wade finally wooed Jessica Biel by now? Has Pack93 grown a leg? Is Vikesrule still secretly in love with Rubley?

...How are you?
UserPostedImage
Sponsor
Offline zombieslayer  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 1:01:54 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Well, I'm happier now that these guys are finally admitting that they're wrong about the run. Wanna Box?

Packers 2010 SB champs ranked 24th in rushing
Giants 2011 SB champs ranked 32nd in rushing
Packers 2012 SB champs ranked 30th in rushing

See a trend?

Ever played Agricola Rock? Your people made it.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline Wade  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 1:22:29 PM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 563
Applause Received: 589

No Jessica Biel yet. And Sage Steele has passed Hannah Storm on my list of "hottest ESPN babes".

On a more happy note, Thuji the Magnificent has successfully passed his 6-month birthday and remains disgustingly cute and surprisingly silent (he virtually never barks, how weird is that.) He also chews too damn many things. Also, in further evidence that dogs and owners tend to resemble each other, he has anxieties/fears he hasn't come to terms with yet.

Classes start tomorrow, and syllabi are, surprisingly, done. And I'm almost ready for the "crayon game" simulations that start next week.

None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline Rockmolder  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 3:43:09 PM(UTC)
Rockmolder

Netherlands

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
Well, I'm happier now that these guys are finally admitting that they're wrong about the run. Wanna Box?

See a trend?

I have no idea what that is. I did play Oregon Trail yesterday on an Apple II emulator last night. You guys made that. Pretty fun, old school game.

2012 Packers won't be 30th in rushing. I'm sure of that. More along 25th, is my guess.
UserPostedImage
Offline Rockmolder  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 3:44:31 PM(UTC)
Rockmolder

Netherlands

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
No Jessica Biel yet. And Sage Steele has passed Hannah Storm on my list of "hottest ESPN babes".

On a more happy note, Thuji the Magnificent has successfully passed his 6-month birthday and remains disgustingly cute and surprisingly silent (he virtually never barks, how weird is that.) He also chews too damn many things. Also, in further evidence that dogs and owners tend to resemble each other, he has anxieties/fears he hasn't come to terms with yet.

Classes start tomorrow, and syllabi are, surprisingly, done. And I'm almost ready for the "crayon game" simulations that start next week.

Not yet... I see that NSD and Zombie have been working on the whole confidence thing, if nothing else.

Classes start next week over here, as well. Sucks.
UserPostedImage
Offline macbob  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 4:29:06 PM(UTC)
macbob

Applause Given: 253
Applause Received: 225

See a trend?

Yes, I thought Rogers admitting he was wrong about the run was a key point, too.

http://profootballtalk.n...w-they-can-run-the-ball/
UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 12:13:39 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Loose lips sink ships. I got that magnet on my refrigerator.

Yes, if I were Mike McCarthy, I'd tell all the reporters that our #1 focus would be running the football and complain that if we can't run the ball, we're doomed and we're all gonna die of smallpox.

(Then continue the same offensive game plan as last year as it worked).

Rock - Agricola is a board game, designed by people wearing wooden shoes and living next door to windmills. Your people.

Great game. Play it with your gf and your best friend. You can thank me later.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline 4PackGirl  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 2:01:40 PM(UTC)
4PackGirl

Applause Given2: 150
Applause Received: 121

so glad sir thuji is doing great, wade.
i DEMAND pictures...do you HEAR me??? DEMAND!!!!!!!

pretty please? ;)
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
zombieslayer on 8/29/2012(UTC)
Offline Wade  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 3:09:38 PM(UTC)
Wade

Originally Posted by: 4PackGirl Go to Quoted Post
so glad sir thuji is doing great, wade.
i DEMAND pictures...do you HEAR me??? DEMAND!!!!!!!

pretty please? ;)

They're coming soon. Problem is that every time I try to take one he uses it as an excuse to jump all over me again. So I get pictures of the ceiling, the floor, part of his nose, one eye, etc.

None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline Wade  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 3:12:52 PM(UTC)
Wade

Loose lips sink ships. I got that magnet on my refrigerator.

Yes, if I were Mike McCarthy, I'd tell all the reporters that our #1 focus would be running the football and complain that if we can't run the ball, we're doomed and we're all gonna die of smallpox.

Rock - Agricola is a board game, designed by people wearing wooden shoes and living next door to windmills. Your people.

Great game. Play it with your gf and your best friend. You can thank me later.

(making note of game name, even though I'm not Rock or Dutch.)

You both ought to try, if you haven't, some of the Mayfair trainbuilding game. Best one of my experience, despite the fantasy tie in, is Iron Dragon (which is hard to find). LunaRails is going to be my new favorite, though, though it is more complicated and harder to finish the victory conditions. (Try building a railroad on the far side, where every inch has to go through mountains!)

Offline macbob  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 7:10:19 PM(UTC)
macbob

Applause Given: 253
Applause Received: 225

I, too, liked our offensive game plan from last year. Mixed up the offense very well, defense had to honor our play action threats to run the ball.

Our pass/run ratio was 58%/42%, almost dead on the 56%/44% historical analysis from previously well-flogged posts.

It is very pleasing that you have come to see the light, finally! Big Grin
UserPostedImage
Offline Wade  
#12 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2012 5:54:13 AM(UTC)
Wade

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
They're coming soon. Problem is that every time I try to take one he uses it as an excuse to jump all over me again. So I get pictures of the ceiling, the floor, part of his nose, one eye, etc.

Right now he's in the, ahem, doghouse. A few weeks ago I fell (tripped over the carpet again) and broke my glass frames. 200 bucks, though fortunately didn't have to replace lenses. Now, last night, I get up for my usual geezer pee, and discover I can't find my glasses. Stagger blindly to and from bathroom. And begin a search of my bedroom, etc., by doing my dog imitation (butt in air and face about three inches from the floor, since that's how far I can see without my glasses). Eventually discover glasses in dog's bed. One lens out, both of them scratched, and the frames...well, lets just say they looked like a well-chewed rawhide bone.

I'm hoping that the scratches will be only in the "non-scratch coating, but I fear that at least one of them is going to have to be replaced along with the frames. And if it's both, we're talking about a thousand bucks.

Shit. Pinhead dog should run for Congress.
Offline zombieslayer  
#13 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2012 6:48:18 AM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Wade - your dog is smart. He knows you need your glasses to leave. So if he hides/ruins your glasses, you can't go anywhere.

Makes perfect sense to me.

In other words, you need to keep your glasses away from your dog just like WPR's family needs better techniques to keep their food away from their dog.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

Offline Cheesey  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 5, 2012 8:28:08 AM(UTC)
Cheesey

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 326

"Is Vikesrule still secretly in love with Rubley?"

That was NEVER a "secret!" LOL!

Well....with me, things are not so great. I'm not sure what's going on, but i am having SERIOUS problems with my memory. I have had this before (right around when my heart was bad) but this is REALLY bad. Some examples, forgetting to turn off the stove when i'm done cooking, taking things out of the fridge and then looking in the fridge for what i just took out, and cussing cause i can't find it......then turning around and seeing it on the counter already.
These things are happening every day now.

And all of you, please pray for my wife's job situation. Unemployment ran out as of this week, and she has been "pounding the pavement" trying to get work. She had an interview yesterday for a job at the very building that she worked at for the last 17 years. It was bought by a different company, and she would love to be "home" at the building she worked at for all those years.

UserPostedImage