Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline DakotaT  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 1:41:13 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 622
Applause Received: 1,297

This reminds me of my wedding night. No, not the whining and crying of girls, but I was put in charge of filming my wife's dance with her daddy. It was a really poor decision for I had downed about 10 shots of Quervo within 60 minutes prior to being handed the camcorder. The butterfly kisses dance was accompanied with the shaky camera work of a dumbass.

Anyway, carry on!
UserPostedImage
Offline macbob  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 4:37:45 PM(UTC)
macbob

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Silver: 2012

Applause Given: 257
Applause Received: 226

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I'm extremely disappointed in both of you and appalled at your selfishness and complete disregard for appreciation of what was done for FREE for you. You both completely lack the understanding of the situation and have zero mental capability of putting yourself in others shoes.

It's people like you guys that make it difficult to try and do things for people... because it is NEVER FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH!

Boy, you'd almost think we'd been complaining about PH.

I for one would be glad to chip in to help get Zero a tripod.
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 4:38:36 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,841
Applause Received: 1,994

Originally Posted by: Porforis Go to Quoted Post
Anyhow, let's kiss and make up. Whistle Anyone who wants to watch, tickets start at $5, front row is $15.

It does bother me when people do nothing but bitch about someone who took the time to offer somethign for free, yes. Did I go over the top? Yes sir. The problem I have is neither of you commented about the video content, but rather the quality. To me, that's upsetting. This wasn't meant to be Emmy worthy or whatever award there is. It was just a quick crab the phone, record Jared Allen getting laid out! type of moment.

If you know me at all, you know how OCD I am on quality, if you don't know, ask Shawn, he constantly fucks with me on the little things.

Much like the person who took the time to record/upload/share the video for FREE, I do MANY things of the same ilk and people shit on me for it. I'm often criticized for doing too much and stretching myself too thin, but I do it because I like helping people and I like giving people something they might not otherwise have. So knowing how thankless it is, even the small things... yes, it bothers me when people don't have the decency to comment on the content of the video and then only chirp about the quality.

So yes, I am disappointed in those who failed to speak about Quarless laying out Allen, and only whined about the quality, but I did go overboard on my reaction.

Hopefully this gives you more background information on why I got a little sand in my vagina over it.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline Porforis  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 4:58:01 PM(UTC)
Porforis

United States

Applause Given: 168
Applause Received: 333

I do appreciate the explanation and as previously mentioned, I was extra crabby this morning which contributed to my extra-short response. Normally I would have either not bitched or put in a content-relevant comment.

So no kissing?
UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 5:26:02 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

This has gotten so gay. What's with you GenY fckrs anyway? Christ when Zero and I fight, it usually ends up with me being banned for a few days. Then he realizes how much he loves and misses me and lets me back in.

Kids nowadays, ovay!!!!
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Porforis on 8/28/2012(UTC)
Offline Zero2Cool  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 4:55:46 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
This has gotten so gay. What's with you GenY fckrs anyway? Christ when Zero and I fight, it usually ends up with me being banned for a few days. Then he realizes how much he loves and misses me and lets me back in.

Kids nowadays, ovay!!!!

lol you were only banned once and that was two birds one stone for me, haha.

UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 10:17:45 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
lol you were only banned once and that was two birds one stone for me, haha.

You banned me twice, and the second time was cause you said something asinine and I told you to go f yourself, so you shut everything down and fixed some kind of techy problem.

The first time was when you had your period and something was really bothering you and I needled your ass until you came clean.

Life's a pressure cooker, and it's good to test out people's boiling points once in a while. You're an implosive person Zero, that needs a physical outlet. Play racquetball with someone of equal talent about 3 times a week. You'll find that a dumbass like me doesn't bother you at all.

UserPostedImage
Offline Pack93z  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:08:06 AM(UTC)
Pack93z

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States

Applause Given: 380
Applause Received: 1,022

Life's a pressure cooker, and it's good to test out people's boiling points once in a while. You're an implosive person Zero, that needs a physical outlet.

The visual image I have when Zero goes off...

UserPostedImage

Either that of an Angry version of the Dark Helmet.. take your pick of the moments.

/razz or should it be raspberries. Think
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
zombieslayer on 8/29/2012(UTC)
Offline Zero2Cool  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:28:49 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

You banned me twice, and the second time was cause you said something asinine and I told you to go f yourself, so you shut everything down and fixed some kind of techy problem.

The first time was when you had your period and something was really bothering you and I needled your ass until you came clean.

Life's a pressure cooker, and it's good to test out people's boiling points once in a while. You're an implosive person Zero, that needs a physical outlet. Play racquetball with someone of equal talent about 3 times a week. You'll find that a dumbass like me doesn't bother you at all.

I remember banning you the once for being a complete unacceptable douchebag with a couple comments, which also served as my testing of the ban feature on the new software.

UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:33:20 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Originally Posted by: Pack93z Go to Quoted Post
The visual image I have when Zero goes off...

/razz or should it be raspberries. Think

haha, I like how this was blown way out of proportion. Hilarious!

You'll probably surprised to learn that when I'm bothered by something, I do very well bottling it up to the point others can't visually tell something is bothering me.

UserPostedImage
Rss Feed