Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline zombieslayer  
#16 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2012 7:57:38 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: San Francisco

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: vikesrule Go to Quoted Post
What happened to the fat chick with the great hands that you were so enamored with?



My old masseuse? For one, she was married. For another, if you had a massage from her, you'd think differently. There are very few things in life more enjoyable than a real good massage.

I went out for a $170 dinner last night with the Mrs. and between that dinner (it was quite good, steaks you could cut with a butter knife) and a good massage, it would be a close call. I drank one of the better Bloody Mary's I've had so far and tried a drink of Cabana Cachaça for the first time and still, I miss that fat woman.

So tease all you want. I'm just sayin', if you had a massage from her...
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline Packerchick  
#17 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2012 3:31:00 AM(UTC)
Packerchick

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given2: 600
Applause Received: 27

Originally Posted by: vikesrule Go to Quoted Post
What happened to the fat chick with the great hands that you were so enamored with?




Shes probably hooked up with you
I am a woman and I love football.
Offline Zero2Cool  
#18 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2012 6:30:09 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,892
Applause Received: 2,089

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
My old masseuse? For one, she was married. For another, if you had a massage from her, you'd think differently. There are very few things in life more enjoyable than a real good massage.

I went out for a $170 dinner last night with the Mrs. and between that dinner (it was quite good, steaks you could cut with a butter knife) and a good massage, it would be a close call. I drank one of the better Bloody Mary's I've had so far and tried a drink of Cabana Cachaça for the first time and still, I miss that fat woman.

So tease all you want. I'm just sayin', if you had a massage from her...


$170?? Did you get table head from six waitresses included?
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
DakotaT on 9/3/2012(UTC)
Offline zombieslayer  
#19 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2012 8:20:46 AM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: San Francisco

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
$170?? Did you get table head from six waitresses included?


It's difficult to get a decent steak under $40 a person. We had some pretty good discounts, and our steaks alone were still around $45 each. Then you add the sides and salads and that's another $30. Then the drinks are usually around $12 each.

$170 doesn't go very far in high end dining. And for the record, that's not even a Michelin Star restaurant. Once a place gets a Michelin Star, expect to spend at least $100 a person.

I think for cuisine, Wade knows twice as much as I do. He'd actually be the person to refer to.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline Zero2Cool  
#20 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2012 10:25:15 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,892
Applause Received: 2,089

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
It's difficult to get a decent steak under $40 a person. We had some pretty good discounts, and our steaks alone were still around $45 each. Then you add the sides and salads and that's another $30. Then the drinks are usually around $12 each.

$170 doesn't go very far in high end dining. And for the record, that's not even a Michelin Star restaurant. Once a place gets a Michelin Star, expect to spend at least $100 a person.

I think for cuisine, Wade knows twice as much as I do. He'd actually be the person to refer to.


I haven't ever had a high end steak. I cook my own, but that's about it and I don't know I'd call that high end. I think it'd be hard to drop $170 in Green Bay on a dinner for two. I think there's only a handful of places that might come close. Republic Chophouse, Wellington, Prime Quarter, Red Lobster or maybe Olive Garden. There's Viands and Victoria's too. Oh maybe ... crap I forget the name of it. Timberlodge Steak house I think it's called? They have expensive per plate meals too.

Expensive here being about $25-$30 per plate.
UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#21 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2012 11:13:27 AM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: San Francisco

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

You don't need a steak knife to cut a high end steak. You can cut it with a butter knife.

Also, the server will watch your initial cut of the steak. If it doesn't look right, he'll throw out the steak and bring you a new one. My first steak got tossed as it was not bloody enough. The cook overcooked it, which is a serious sin. The second one was perfect.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF.NET | YAF.NET © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.203 seconds.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
5h / Random Babble / uffda udfa

5h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

7h / Random Babble / wpr

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / evad04

8h / Fantasy Sports Talk / Smokey

10h / Random Babble / dfosterf

10h / Around The NFL / Smokey

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bozz_2006

13h / Random Babble / Wade

13h / Random Babble / Wade


Copyright © 2006-2014 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.