Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline zombieslayer  
#16 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2012 7:57:38 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: vikesrule Go to Quoted Post
What happened to the fat chick with the great hands that you were so enamored with?

My old masseuse? For one, she was married. For another, if you had a massage from her, you'd think differently. There are very few things in life more enjoyable than a real good massage.

I went out for a $170 dinner last night with the Mrs. and between that dinner (it was quite good, steaks you could cut with a butter knife) and a good massage, it would be a close call. I drank one of the better Bloody Mary's I've had so far and tried a drink of Cabana Cachaça for the first time and still, I miss that fat woman.

So tease all you want. I'm just sayin', if you had a massage from her...
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline Packerchick  
#17 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2012 3:31:00 AM(UTC)
Packerchick

Applause Given2: 598
Applause Received: 27

Originally Posted by: vikesrule Go to Quoted Post
What happened to the fat chick with the great hands that you were so enamored with?

Shes probably hooked up with you
I am a woman and I love football.
Offline Zero2Cool  
#18 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2012 6:30:09 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,870
Applause Received: 2,048

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
My old masseuse? For one, she was married. For another, if you had a massage from her, you'd think differently. There are very few things in life more enjoyable than a real good massage.

I went out for a $170 dinner last night with the Mrs. and between that dinner (it was quite good, steaks you could cut with a butter knife) and a good massage, it would be a close call. I drank one of the better Bloody Mary's I've had so far and tried a drink of Cabana Cachaça for the first time and still, I miss that fat woman.

So tease all you want. I'm just sayin', if you had a massage from her...

$170?? Did you get table head from six waitresses included?
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
DakotaT on 9/3/2012(UTC)
Offline zombieslayer  
#19 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2012 8:20:46 AM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
$170?? Did you get table head from six waitresses included?

It's difficult to get a decent steak under $40 a person. We had some pretty good discounts, and our steaks alone were still around $45 each. Then you add the sides and salads and that's another $30. Then the drinks are usually around $12 each.

$170 doesn't go very far in high end dining. And for the record, that's not even a Michelin Star restaurant. Once a place gets a Michelin Star, expect to spend at least $100 a person.

I think for cuisine, Wade knows twice as much as I do. He'd actually be the person to refer to.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline Zero2Cool  
#20 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2012 10:25:15 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,870
Applause Received: 2,048

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
It's difficult to get a decent steak under $40 a person. We had some pretty good discounts, and our steaks alone were still around $45 each. Then you add the sides and salads and that's another $30. Then the drinks are usually around $12 each.

$170 doesn't go very far in high end dining. And for the record, that's not even a Michelin Star restaurant. Once a place gets a Michelin Star, expect to spend at least $100 a person.

I think for cuisine, Wade knows twice as much as I do. He'd actually be the person to refer to.

I haven't ever had a high end steak. I cook my own, but that's about it and I don't know I'd call that high end. I think it'd be hard to drop $170 in Green Bay on a dinner for two. I think there's only a handful of places that might come close. Republic Chophouse, Wellington, Prime Quarter, Red Lobster or maybe Olive Garden. There's Viands and Victoria's too. Oh maybe ... crap I forget the name of it. Timberlodge Steak house I think it's called? They have expensive per plate meals too.

Expensive here being about $25-$30 per plate.
UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#21 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2012 11:13:27 AM(UTC)
zombieslayer

You don't need a steak knife to cut a high end steak. You can cut it with a butter knife.

Also, the server will watch your initial cut of the steak. If it doesn't look right, he'll throw out the steak and bring you a new one. My first steak got tossed as it was not bloody enough. The cook overcooked it, which is a serious sin. The second one was perfect.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

Rss Feed