Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
6 Pages<1234>»

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Packerchick  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 11:08:29 AM(UTC)
RajiRoar said: Go to Quoted Post
Seahawks will win.. Rodgers will throw multiple picks, as the Hawks D dominates GB, and Wilson has his 1st big game as a starter. [rockon]

This deserves a thumbs down button.Mad But, this will be a tough game, agreed.
Gaycandybacon  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 11:35:48 AM(UTC)
If they put in Matt Flynn, they will have a better chance at winning this game. [palm]
DarkaneRules  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 11:42:10 AM(UTC)
Hard game to judge. I had this down as a close win.
vikesrule  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 11:50:15 AM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon said: Go to Quoted Post
If they put in Matt Flynn, they will have a better chance at winning this game. [palm]

I just had to qoute this because of your screen name and I'll give you an applaud just cause....[grin1]

Gaycandybacon  
#25 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 11:57:29 AM(UTC)
vikesrule said: Go to Quoted Post
I just had to qoute this because of your screen name and I'll give you an applaud just cause....[grin1]

D'awwww thank you. Blushing

Oh, and I'm sorry for you loss on sunday. [sarcasm]
Cheesey  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:00:54 PM(UTC)
Well....what scares me is, that Flynn knows the Packers so well, and i'm sure is giving up all his knowledge to the Hawks O and D.
The Packers will have to mix it up to win this game.
Gaycandybacon  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:05:13 PM(UTC)
Cheesey said: Go to Quoted Post
Well....what scares me is, that Flynn knows the Packers so well, and i'm sure is giving up all his knowledge to the Hawks O and D.

True, but there is a difference between being on the field with that Knowledge and sitting on the sideline with that knowledge.
Cheesey  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:09:53 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon said: Go to Quoted Post
True, but there is a difference between being on the field with that Knowledge and sitting on the sideline with that knowledge.

That's true. But him just being able to feed his knowledge to Wilson could hurt us.
But i'm sure that Mike McCarthy will have a few "surprises" for the Seahawks.
PackFanWithTwins  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:16:39 PM(UTC)
I feel conflicted. I liked Russell Wilson. It is going to be ashame to see him planted in the field turf by Perry as he runs over good ole. Breno Giacomini. Maybe we will see Flynn under center afterall.
PackerTraxx  
#30 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 2:05:04 PM(UTC)
I like Russell Wilson also. But I'm not conflicted. I would like this to be a character building week for him. He can get the success-confidence part starting the following week.
lolleren  
#31 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 7:03:55 PM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins said: Go to Quoted Post
I feel conflicted. I liked Russell Wilson. It is going to be ashame to see him planted in the field turf by Perry as he runs over good ole. Breno Giacomini. Maybe we will see Flynn under center afterall.

That would mean that Walden is injured, otherwise Perry isnt going to see the field a whole lot.
wpr  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:15:34 PM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins said: Go to Quoted Post

I am looking for CM3 to nail him.

BTW- your signature would make more sense with the word "too" instead of "to".
nerdmann  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 11:33:11 PM(UTC)
It's not a game where we can go for sacks. Wilson's one of those "Mike Vick" type QBs. If you break contain, he'll run for 50 yards.

This is a situation where you want to keep him in the pocket and force him to throw. Should still be exciting though.
PackerTraxx  
#34 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 6:06:17 AM(UTC)
I concur, like choosing the lesser of two evils but obviously because of his height the chances of spoiling their play should be better keeping him in the pocket. If he breaks contain it will important for our players to stay assignment sure because he will look to pass first, but he won't hesitate to run if he sees a long gain or first down. He's intelligent, poised and makes good decisions much like Rodgers.
LambeauEast  
#35 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 6:40:17 AM(UTC)
I'm going against my recent history of being overly pessimistic and shall now sprinkle some sun into one of my posts.

The offense will finally "click" and Finley will catch every ball thrown his way as he, and the rest of the offense, have a superb showing. Rendering the "12th man" null and void! The defense will continue it's ascention to the top of the defensive rankings. The Packers will be feared once again after this game. Oh yes, the league will know the Packers' names as they awaken from their slumbers on Monday night, reflecting upon the massacre they witnessed mere hours earlier at the hands of the Packers.

Packers - 35
Seahawks - 17

p.s. that felt good, thank you all.
Wade  
#36 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 9:49:23 AM(UTC)
Cheesey said: Go to Quoted Post

Flynn to Wilson: Jarrett Bush sucks.
Wilson: Duh!

polargrizz  
#37 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 10:09:12 AM(UTC)
I expect this one to be a low scoring affair with the Pack underestimating the competition.....

GREEN BAY 19
SEAHAGS 21
Zero2Cool  
#38 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 10:20:31 AM(UTC)
polargrizz said: Go to Quoted Post
I expect this one to be a low scoring affair with the Pack underestimating the competition.....

GREEN BAY 19
SEAHAGS 21

Whew! Good thing the Green Bay team is playing Seattle and not the Seahags!! [duh]
play2win  
#39 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 10:23:31 AM(UTC)
Both Seattle and Green Bay are better than many think, IMO.

I think this will be a battle, one that the Packers should win. Tough place to play, but I believe our team matches up better, especially on offense.

Defensively, no one rushes more than Seattle, with 74 ATT in just two games (148 yd/gm ave). Our D is going to have their hands full there.
zombieslayer  
#40 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 10:40:50 AM(UTC)
play2win said: Go to Quoted Post
Both Seattle and Green Bay are better than many think, IMO.

I think this will be a battle, one that the Packers should win. Tough place to play, but I believe our team matches up better, especially on offense.

Defensively, no one rushes more than Seattle, with 74 ATT in just two games (148 yd/gm ave). Our D is going to have their hands full there.

Yeah, I made the mistake of underrating Seattle last week. Their D is sick. Hoping Mike McCarthy can find holes in that D.
Rss Feed