Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
8 Pages«<23456>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline lolleren  
#46 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 10:36:15 PM(UTC)
lolleren

Applause Given: 7
Applause Received: 8

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 Go to Quoted Post
say what

The depth chart might still say Perry is the starter, but I didnt see him much on the field after Walden came back for the bears game. Which is also illustrated with a complete blank stat sheet.
I dont have a count for the snaps, but im quite confident he didnt have a lot of snaps.
blank
Offline blueleopard  
#47 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:17:41 PM(UTC)
blueleopard

Applause Received: 69

Originally Posted by: PackerTraxx Go to Quoted Post
Another reason I would like to kick Seattle's butt... Carroll cheats at USC, gets them on probation and then runs to the NFL. I don't feel sorry for USC...I don't like them or Carroll.

You're kidding right?

Reggie Bush accepting endorsements definitely has everything to do with his talent leading the Heisman, and the USC teams in their dynasties didn't win championships because of talent.

Say what you want about Carroll, but they weren't cheaters.

Let's go ahead and say Matthews and Perry are cheaters too.
Danreb Victorio A Believer of Greg Jennings
Offline Zero2Cool  
#48 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 4:57:57 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,864
Applause Received: 2,032

Originally Posted by: blueleopard Go to Quoted Post
You're kidding right?

Reggie Bush accepting endorsements definitely has everything to do with his talent leading the Heisman, and the USC teams in their dynasties didn't win championships because of talent.

If he went to a lesser known school, does he get those same endorsements? Doubtful. Being a high profile school gets you on the map and money is another allure. I don't know all of what happened, don't care to know right now either.

I'm going with this prediction ... oh snap I didn't play Madden ... ugh I need more time in a day.
Packers 33
Seahawks 16

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline wpr  
#49 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 5:52:49 AM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 2,831
Applause Received: 1,365

Originally Posted by: lolleren Go to Quoted Post
The depth chart might still say Perry is the starter, but I didnt see him much on the field after Walden came back for the bears game. Which is also illustrated with a complete blank stat sheet.
I dont have a count for the snaps, but im quite confident he didnt have a lot of snaps.

part of the reason is his wrist injury. part of the reason is that Walden does a better job in pass coverage. Perry better against the run and pass rush.

I started a new thread to discuss this

I meant to do it a couple of days ago. busy week.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline zombieslayer  
#50 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:49:48 AM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
If he went to a lesser known school, does he get those same endorsements? Doubtful. Being a high profile school gets you on the map and money is another allure. I don't know all of what happened, don't care to know right now either.

I'm going with this prediction ... oh snap I didn't play Madden ... ugh I need more time in a day.
Packers 33
Seahawks 16

Urgh! -1 for Zero.

You know when you play Madden and the Packers win, we win. It's been the case 100% this year and even the score was only one point off.

If you have to, don't sleep. You don't need that stuff anyways.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline PackerTraxx  
#51 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 8:04:45 AM(UTC)
PackerTraxx

Applause Given: 18
Applause Received: 127

Originally Posted by: blueleopard Go to Quoted Post
You're kidding right?

They may be. USC didn't get put on probation for nothing and I'm sure there is even more to it. Bush wouldn't come back and testify, and gave his trophy back. Would you do that without a fight if you are innocent?
Why is Jerry Kramer not in the Hall of Fame?
Offline Yerko  
#52 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 10:56:52 AM(UTC)
Yerko

Applause Given: 141
Applause Received: 234

Originally Posted by: Gaycandybacon Go to Quoted Post

Just wondering...are you a fan of Epic Meal Time? Lol.

Giacomi
In Breno We Trust...

I expect Clay to slide over to his left a few times this game...not that he will need to. I think Perry and Walden will work BRENO.
UserPostedImage
Offline porky88  
#53 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 1:02:48 PM(UTC)
porky88

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2013Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2014

Applause Given: 182
Applause Received: 346

The Seahwaks need to get an early lead, so the crowd remains a factor. I hope that Green Bay is able to get off to a quicker start this week. It's more pivotal than in prior weeks. The longer this game's close and the more the crowd becomes a factor. Plus, you want Seattle playing catch-up. You don't want them playing their game, which is ground and pound featuring Marshawn Lynch.
thanks Post received 1 applause.
zombieslayer on 9/20/2012(UTC)
Offline zombieslayer  
#54 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 2:15:49 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Originally Posted by: porky88 Go to Quoted Post
The Seahwaks need to get an early lead, so the crowd remains a factor. I hope that Green Bay is able to get off to a quicker start this week. It's more pivotal than in prior weeks. The longer this game's close and the more the crowd becomes a factor. Plus, you want Seattle playing catch-up. You don't want them playing their game, which is ground and pound featuring Marshawn Lynch.

Yes, like I've always said, the alternative way to take out a solid rushing attack is to take an early lead and force them to play catch-up. Mike McCarthy should dare Russell Wilson to try to beat us.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline Zero2Cool  
#55 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 3:03:44 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
Yes, like I've always said, the alternative way to take out a solid rushing attack is to take an early lead and force them to play catch-up. Mike McCarthy should dare Russell Wilson to try to beat us.

Basically, that's what the Packers did last year and it resulted in teams scoring a lot of points on the Packers because they were able to take high risk plays. Which resulted in the Packers getting an ass load of interceptions, plays given up over 20+ yards and a poor defensive score against rating.

I'm not disagreeing, I agree 100% get an early lead and force the other team into being one dimension. My hope is that the fricking defense takes advantage of them being one dimensional like a half way decent defense would.

UserPostedImage
Offline nerdmann  
#56 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:49:28 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Applause Given: 2,358
Applause Received: 598

Originally Posted by: G-Force Go to Quoted Post
Just wondering...are you a fan of Epic Meal Time? Lol.

Giacomi
In Breno We Trust...

I expect Clay to slide over to his left a few times this game...not that he will need to. I think Perry and Walden will work BRENO.

Is Breno starting!?
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline Yerko  
#57 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:56:08 PM(UTC)
Yerko

Applause Given: 141
Applause Received: 234

Originally Posted by: nerdmann Go to Quoted Post
Is Breno starting!?

Their official depth chart has him as the starting right tackle. That is the only info I have!
UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#58 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2012 9:35:22 AM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Basically, that's what the Packers did last year and it resulted in teams scoring a lot of points on the Packers because they were able to take high risk plays. Which resulted in the Packers getting an ass load of interceptions, plays given up over 20+ yards and a poor defensive score against rating.

I'm not disagreeing, I agree 100% get an early lead and force the other team into being one dimension. My hope is that the fricking defense takes advantage of them being one dimensional like a half way decent defense would.

Understood.

You can get away with this only if your O holds up their end of the bargain. So this isn't a strategy you want to depend on come Playoff time.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

Offline Zero2Cool  
#59 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2012 10:37:04 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
Understood.

You can get away with this only if your O holds up their end of the bargain. So this isn't a strategy you want to depend on come Playoff time.

My strategy in the post season would probably be a ball control offense that can move the chains at will and a punishing, menacing defensive front seven that plays disciplined gap control while getting to the quarterback. Notice I said getting to the quarterback, not pressuring the quarterback, lol.

UserPostedImage
Offline nerdmann  
#60 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2012 5:57:04 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Applause Given: 2,358
Applause Received: 598

Originally Posted by: G-Force Go to Quoted Post
Their official depth chart has him as the starting right tackle. That is the only info I have!

Heheheh.

PREDICTION: Packers win.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Rss Feed