Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
3 Pages<123

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Greg C.  
#41 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:54:09 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Please cut Ted Thompson!


Is there such a thing as negative applaud points? There should be. We could call them raspberries.
zombieslayer  
#42 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 2:47:29 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Is there such a thing as negative applaud points? There should be. We could call them raspberries.


I think Madonna has more raspberries than anyone else.
zombieslayer  
#43 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 2:49:36 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
wynn's upside is he is never on the field long enough to do anything i think between heron and lumpkin it will be lumpkin


Herron's a lot better than people give him credit for. Herron's on the team. He won't be cut.
Cheesey  
#44 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 3:30:07 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
wynn's upside is he is never on the field long enough to do anything i think between heron and lumpkin it will be lumpkin


Herron's a lot better than people give him credit for. Herron's on the team. He won't be cut.

I can see that. Herron isn't flashy, but dependable. I like Lumpkin because of what he has shown so far. But Herron has always been dependable. I wish we could keep both. Maybe we will, who knows?
porky88  
#45 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 4:23:47 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
wynn's upside is he is never on the field long enough to do anything i think between heron and lumpkin it will be lumpkin


Herron's a lot better than people give him credit for. Herron's on the team. He won't be cut.

I can see that. Herron isn't flashy, but dependable. I like Lumpkin because of what he has shown so far. But Herron has always been dependable. I wish we could keep both. Maybe we will, who knows?


Herron is a so patient and our offense has a lot of key packages that asks the backs to be patient. The screens and those delayed underhand passes. You can design those plays around Noah Herron. You cant Morency in my opinion. Morency dances a little to much for my liking and thats why I think hes the odd man out.

Then again, Lumpkin could have a poor showing on Thursday and than could mean they go with the experience players and try and sneak Lumpkin on the practice squad. I still think that's a long shot though as someone would claim him.
Cheesey  
#46 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 6:21:56 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Is there such a thing as negative applaud points? There should be. We could call them raspberries.


I think Madonna has more raspberries than anyone else.

I'd give her PLENTY more! I have NOOO use for that woman.

Porky......i agree. Lumpkin on the PS wouldn't work. Someone would grab him.
zombieslayer  
#47 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 6:34:23 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

I'd give her PLENTY more! I have NOOO use for that woman.

Porky......i agree. Lumpkin on the PS wouldn't work. Someone would grab him.


I think her "Lucky Star" and Miley's father's "Achy Breaky Heart" were the 2 single worst pop songs ever written. If I ever go postal, it would be to either of those songs.
Cheesey  
#48 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 6:38:06 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

I'd give her PLENTY more! I have NOOO use for that woman.

Porky......i agree. Lumpkin on the PS wouldn't work. Someone would grab him.


I think her "Lucky Star" and Miley's father's "Achy Breaky Heart" were the 2 single worst pop songs ever written. If I ever go postal, it would be to either of those songs.

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.
zombieslayer  
#49 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 1:33:30 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.


The thing is, it wasn't guys into her. It was more girls who worshipped her. Watch a live Madonna show. It's all girls.
earthquake  
#50 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 2:26:30 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.


The thing is, it wasn't guys into her. It was more girls who worshipped her. Watch a live Madonna show. It's all girls.


Gay men LOVE Madonna, this is a well-known fact.
Cheesey  
#51 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 9:16:06 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.


The thing is, it wasn't guys into her. It was more girls who worshipped her. Watch a live Madonna show. It's all girls.


Gay men LOVE Madonna, this is a well-known fact.

They want to be JUST like her when they grow up.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (10h) : Packers declare Bryan Bulaga, Morgan Burnett, Aaron Jones and Ty Montgomery OUT for Week 11
Zero2Cool (13h) : @Gil_Brandt
Zero2Cool (13h) : NFL forced GB to split team on 2 DC-3s on future flights for fear of losing entire franchise.
Zero2Cool (13h) : On this date in 1940, the Packers became first NFL team to travel by plane.
hardrocker950 (17-Nov) : If only I had Antonio Brown too lol
hardrocker950 (17-Nov) : 35 fantasy points between Boswell and Steelers D
Smokey (17-Nov) : 100 Total Correct Pick'em Picks ! Dilly Dilly !
buckeyepackfan (17-Nov) : Bug Ben just did a "dilly dilly" check at the line
Zero2Cool (16-Nov) : Packers worked out former Wisconsin running back Dare Ogunbowale on Wednesday.
beast (16-Nov) : I think Goodson was fast on STs (not (enough)... on defense is a different story
hardrocker950 (16-Nov) : I don't recall him being especially fast
Zero2Cool (16-Nov) : is Demetri Goodson fast?
Zero2Cool (16-Nov) : and Brave browser too
Nonstopdrivel (16-Nov) : This site works beautifully in Firefox Quantum.
Zero2Cool (16-Nov) : Today's Birthdays: Mucky Tundra (33)
Zero2Cool (16-Nov) : Packers hired the best foot doctor. Expect more athletes coming through.
Nonstopdrivel (16-Nov) : Interesting. Why in Green Bay, of all placees?
Zero2Cool (16-Nov) : Giannis antetokounmpo is monster
Zero2Cool (16-Nov) : Richard Sherman has surgery in Green Bay
uffda udfa (16-Nov) : I would.
beast (16-Nov) : We see Goodson about the same
beast (16-Nov) : I agree, I just thought you'd like to lose in the short run to create change to help with the SB run.
uffda udfa (16-Nov) : I want to see a SB. Goodson is inconsistent with that aim.
uffda udfa (16-Nov) : Aaron Rodgers takes snaps in practice from trainer today.
beast (16-Nov) : But you want them to lose... and now you're complaining about players that might help them with that. ;-p
uffda udfa (15-Nov) : Hearing Goodson is coming back is worse than hearing he's still on our roster. Should've been cut years ago.
Zero2Cool (15-Nov) : Demetri Goodson, who tore ACL last November in Washington, practiced first time this fall. #Packers have 3 weeks to activate him from PUP.
Zero2Cool (15-Nov) : Packers > Ravens.
Zero2Cool (15-Nov) : Badgers > Wolverines.
Zero2Cool (15-Nov) : We get to beat two Harbaugh's this weekend.
buckeyepackfan (15-Nov) : So will Ravens be wearing Brown's or Colts uniforms? :)
buckeyepackfan (15-Nov) : Yes and I have Matt Stafford as my starter. I figured I would give someone else a chance
Zero2Cool (15-Nov) : Simon Sinek ... one smart dude.
Zero2Cool (15-Nov) : Packers wearing throwback uniforms this Sunday?
uffda udfa (15-Nov) : No belief in Hot Rod Hundley? Is nerd going to pick him up? Ha ha.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys
Sunday, Oct 15 @ 12:00 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 AM
- BYE -
Monday, Nov 6 @ 7:30 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
RAVENS
Sunday, Nov 26 @ 7:30 PM
at Steelers
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 10 @ 12:00 PM
at Browns
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
at Panthers
Saturday, Dec 23 @ 7:30 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 12:00 PM
at Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Porforis

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

7h / Around The NFL / Cheesey

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

17-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

17-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

16-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

16-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / hardrocker950

16-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

16-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

15-Nov / Community Welcome! / Cheesey

15-Nov / Announcements / Cheesey

Headlines