Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
3 Pages<123

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Greg C.  
#41 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:54:09 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Please cut Ted Thompson!


Is there such a thing as negative applaud points? There should be. We could call them raspberries.
zombieslayer  
#42 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 2:47:29 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Is there such a thing as negative applaud points? There should be. We could call them raspberries.


I think Madonna has more raspberries than anyone else.
zombieslayer  
#43 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 2:49:36 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
wynn's upside is he is never on the field long enough to do anything i think between heron and lumpkin it will be lumpkin


Herron's a lot better than people give him credit for. Herron's on the team. He won't be cut.
Cheesey  
#44 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 3:30:07 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
wynn's upside is he is never on the field long enough to do anything i think between heron and lumpkin it will be lumpkin


Herron's a lot better than people give him credit for. Herron's on the team. He won't be cut.

I can see that. Herron isn't flashy, but dependable. I like Lumpkin because of what he has shown so far. But Herron has always been dependable. I wish we could keep both. Maybe we will, who knows?
porky88  
#45 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 4:23:47 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
wynn's upside is he is never on the field long enough to do anything i think between heron and lumpkin it will be lumpkin


Herron's a lot better than people give him credit for. Herron's on the team. He won't be cut.

I can see that. Herron isn't flashy, but dependable. I like Lumpkin because of what he has shown so far. But Herron has always been dependable. I wish we could keep both. Maybe we will, who knows?


Herron is a so patient and our offense has a lot of key packages that asks the backs to be patient. The screens and those delayed underhand passes. You can design those plays around Noah Herron. You cant Morency in my opinion. Morency dances a little to much for my liking and thats why I think hes the odd man out.

Then again, Lumpkin could have a poor showing on Thursday and than could mean they go with the experience players and try and sneak Lumpkin on the practice squad. I still think that's a long shot though as someone would claim him.
Cheesey  
#46 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 6:21:56 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Is there such a thing as negative applaud points? There should be. We could call them raspberries.


I think Madonna has more raspberries than anyone else.

I'd give her PLENTY more! I have NOOO use for that woman.

Porky......i agree. Lumpkin on the PS wouldn't work. Someone would grab him.
zombieslayer  
#47 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 6:34:23 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

I'd give her PLENTY more! I have NOOO use for that woman.

Porky......i agree. Lumpkin on the PS wouldn't work. Someone would grab him.


I think her "Lucky Star" and Miley's father's "Achy Breaky Heart" were the 2 single worst pop songs ever written. If I ever go postal, it would be to either of those songs.
Cheesey  
#48 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 6:38:06 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

I'd give her PLENTY more! I have NOOO use for that woman.

Porky......i agree. Lumpkin on the PS wouldn't work. Someone would grab him.


I think her "Lucky Star" and Miley's father's "Achy Breaky Heart" were the 2 single worst pop songs ever written. If I ever go postal, it would be to either of those songs.

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.
zombieslayer  
#49 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 1:33:30 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.


The thing is, it wasn't guys into her. It was more girls who worshipped her. Watch a live Madonna show. It's all girls.
earthquake  
#50 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 2:26:30 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.


The thing is, it wasn't guys into her. It was more girls who worshipped her. Watch a live Madonna show. It's all girls.


Gay men LOVE Madonna, this is a well-known fact.
Cheesey  
#51 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 9:16:06 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.


The thing is, it wasn't guys into her. It was more girls who worshipped her. Watch a live Madonna show. It's all girls.


Gay men LOVE Madonna, this is a well-known fact.

They want to be JUST like her when they grow up.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (4h) : from Albert Breer
Zero2Cool (4h) : Through 99 picks, 17 corners and 11 safeties were picked. Crazy DB class.
Zero2Cool (16h) : I've read there limited high end talent but a lot of good talent. I dunno. I'm not bummed though. Unless we take QB or K or P next lol
DarkaneRules (16h) : well it's not deep at QB, hence why so many people are trading up for one
Zero2Cool (16h) : We're gonna be trading back again. This is exciting! Great strategy if draft is as deep as we're being told.
DarkaneRules (16h) : that moment will always be justin harrell for me
Pack93z (16h) : I can honestly say, that might be the most disappointing moment under Ted Thompson, and impact edge player there, from Wisconsin, and they p
DarkaneRules (19h) : hopefully they move back again. keep gettin' them picks
Smokey (28-Apr) : Nothing motivates a player like dropping from the 1st round and loosing 1st round money. GB's 1st second round pick will be ever so thrilled
Cheesey (28-Apr) : Dang..watched for 3 1/2 hours for THAT?!?
Smokey (27-Apr) : Zero your on the clock ; CHAT THE DRAFT ?
dhazer (27-Apr) : you mean a show that teams improve them selves and we wait all night for our pick and TT trades back lol
Zero2Cool (27-Apr) : NFL Draft is tonight, right?
Tezzy (27-Apr) : \_/ Smokey!
Smokey (26-Apr) : \_/ Tezzy
Tezzy (26-Apr) : I feel we are on the cusp of a special time of Packers football. My optimism for the rest of the 2000-teens is strong.
Tezzy (26-Apr) : Sign Cutler and draft a QB in round 1. Go Pack Go!!!!
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : I will be there with beer in hand.
Smokey (25-Apr) : CHAT and Draft Thursday night in the PACKERSHOME CHAT ROOM ! Don't forget the cold beer .
TheKanataThrilla (21-Apr) : Seattle at Pack week 1. Hopefully Aaron gets some reps this preseason.
TheKanataThrilla (20-Apr) : Ruben Foster tests positive for weed. Any chance he falls to us? Probably not.
Smokey (20-Apr) : Thanks wpr, I'll order a L.Pizza !
wpr (20-Apr) : Smokey the chat room has been available for prior drafts
Smokey (20-Apr) : Great News , Zero . Also will the "Chat" room be up and operating for the 1st round of the NFL Draft ?
Zero2Cool (20-Apr) : Packers schedule coming out today, 7pm CST
Zero2Cool (19-Apr) : Fans should care about Dean Blandino’s departure from the NFL because it matters…a lot http://ble.ac/2osxh74
Zero2Cool (19-Apr) : Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison cell
Tezzy (18-Apr) : That stat line of 142 of 144 regular season games
Zero2Cool (18-Apr) : A.J. Hawk will retire with the @packers after recording the most tackles in franchise history (1,118)
Smokey (14-Apr) : Hernandez already convicted of previous two murders .
Smokey (14-Apr) : Aaron Hermandez found Not Guilty of Murder Charges .
Smokey (11-Apr) : Packers will play the Eagles , Redskins , Broncos , and Rams in Preseason 2017 .
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Odd to see GM John Lynch .. I won't get used to that for a while haha
Cheesey (10-Apr) : I don't think she has anything to do with how he plays on the field.
Porforis (7-Apr) : 100% conjecture but maybe they've been on the rocks and that contributed to his long slump?
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys
Sunday, Oct 15 @ 12:00 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 AM
- BYE -
Monday, Nov 6 @ 7:30 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
RAVENS
Sunday, Nov 26 @ 7:30 PM
at Steelers
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 10 @ 12:00 PM
at Browns
Saturday, Dec 23 @ 7:30 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 12:00 PM
at Lions
Saturday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
at Panthers
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / RaiderPride

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Rockmolder

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

28-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / FLORIDA PACKER88

27-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Tezzy

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

24-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

Headlines