Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
3 Pages123>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Wade  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 9:50:00 AM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 663
Applause Received: 670

Just bought my first Visconti pen (albeit not at this place).

homo sapiens

And in the promo leaflet sent in the box....a picture (tho not this one) of proud fellow Visconti user, Charlize Theron.

I am so cool.

not this one

Eat your heart out, Jessica. Big Grin

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2012 8:56:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: corrected typo found by eagle-eyed Kevin.

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Sponsor
Offline dfosterf  
#2 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 4:06:23 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 177
Applause Received: 394

I don't feel that passion at all. I can see how others could, so I'm not being critical. I own some Weatherby rifles. Joe blow has no clue why... kinda like the pen thing.

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline Zero2Cool  
#3 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 5:08:43 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,887
Applause Received: 2,086

It's Visconti.
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#4 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 5:14:56 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

I watched that guy shoot himself in the head on Fox this afternoon. I turned away, but Fox has nothing to apologize about, imo.

just an aside.

I don't even kill bugs anymore, live and let live, etc. but some are attempting to blow this way out of proportion, as to the coverage. Shepard Smith was having fun with it, until that occurred suddenly, and I'm buying his apology and explanation. I guess you had to see the whole thing "live" to habla. The vantage point was a helicopter, so it wasn't graphic as to guts & gore, etc.

Edited by user Friday, September 28, 2012 5:38:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline DakotaT  
#5 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 5:38:34 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 649
Applause Received: 1,337

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
Just bought my first Viscounti pen (albeit not at this place).

homo sapiens

And in the promo leaflet sent in the box....a picture (tho not this one) of proud fellow Visconti user, Charlize Theron.

I am so cool.

not this one

Eat your heart out, Jessica. Big Grin

You and I have way different ideas on how to spend the green stuff. I just steal the pens from the bank when I make a deposit and the drive through. Big Grin

UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#6 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 5:42:50 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
You and I have way different ideas on how to spend the green stuff. I just steal the pens from the bank when I make a deposit and the drive through. Big Grin

What is the going rate on the hookers in your booming economy? Flapper

UserPostedImage

Offline Zero2Cool  
#7 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 5:49:30 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,887
Applause Received: 2,086

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
What is the going rate on the hookers in your booming economy? Flapper

He's gotta wait til the first of the month.
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 2 applause.
dfosterf on 9/28/2012(UTC), macbob on 9/28/2012(UTC)
Offline Wade  
#8 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 8:59:17 AM(UTC)
Wade

Hey, what can I say. This way I can get a bit of sensual thrill every time I take notes on something. Not all of us are fortunate to have a gorgeous blonde. Not a real one anyway. Big Grin
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Offline Wade  
#9 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:03:00 AM(UTC)
Wade

I saw a Weatherby once, Foster.

Owned by a Brit who used it regularly and, in an earlier generation, would have been made for a manor estate.

Now the thing I don't understand is guys who go for diamond-studded watches that weigh more than the Oxford Dictionary.

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2012 5:46:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline flep  
#10 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 3:36:25 AM(UTC)
flep

United Kingdom

Applause Given: 54
Applause Received: 60

My mate Dave (a Bears fan for his sins) took a leak at the same time as Dan Fouts.

About 26 years ago Dan Fouts came over to the UK when a visiting high school selection team came over and payed a local side and he was guest of honour. And they both went to the gents at the same time.
Formed Merseyside Nighthawks. British Champions 1992. Packer fan for 30 years

UserPostedImage

I feel very wrong now!!!!!!!!!
Offline zombieslayer  
#11 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 8:36:31 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Not a bad idea, considering we gave them over $1 trillion in OUR tax money. As far as I'm concerned, they should be giving us foot massages once a week as well as free pens.

As for name dropping, Wade, sorry to spoil your fun, but living in California, if I name dropped, I wouldn't shut up. It would be like my post on food.

We see celebrities all the time here and it's kind of disappointing to see them in real life.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline Wade  
#12 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2012 6:17:58 AM(UTC)
Wade

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
Not a bad idea, considering we gave them over $1 trillion in OUR tax money. As far as I'm concerned, they should be giving us foot massages once a week as well as free pens.

As for name dropping, Wade, sorry to spoil your fun, but living in California, if I name dropped, I wouldn't shut up. It would be like my post on food.

We see celebrities all the time here and it's kind of disappointing to see them in real life.

Oh, I know. Make-up plus lighting plus photo-shop.

But you gotta let me keep the illusion that some of them are still drop-dead gorgeous.

(Besides: if Charlize is only good looking with make-up plus lighting, that just means one should always make sure she has both. Because with them she is, ahem, pant pant. Er, never mind. Right.)
Offline Wade  
#13 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2012 6:19:45 AM(UTC)
Wade

Plus, I bet they don't all use Visconti pens.

Or even know how to write with anything other than a Sharpie.

Or read.

Or, like, duh, wow man.
Offline Pack93z  
#14 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2012 7:53:45 AM(UTC)
Pack93z

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States

Applause Given: 385
Applause Received: 1,034

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post

If it is disappointing for you, then you as well have bought into the glam of Hollywood. Big Grin

This same premise is held for all over celebrated humans, no matter how much were perch them up and ignore the flaws, they all are human under it all.

There is no perfection in humans.. it is the beauty of the race in my opinion.

I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#15 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2012 1:32:03 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: Pack93z Go to Quoted Post
If it is disappointing for you, then you as well have bought into the glam of Hollywood. Big Grin

This same premise is held for all over celebrated humans, no matter how much were perch them up and ignore the flaws, they all are human under it all.

There is no perfection in humans.. it is the beauty of the race in my opinion.

Perfection is quite boring. So yes, real life women without make-up sometimes are the best thing you'll ever lay eyes on.

Wade wrote:
Oh, I know. Make-up plus lighting plus photo-shop.

But you gotta let me keep the illusion that some of them are still drop-dead gorgeous.

(Besides: if Charlize is only good looking with make-up plus lighting, that just means one should always make sure she has both. Because with them she is, ahem, pant pant. Er, never mind. Right.)

Tori Amos was surprisingly real good-looking in real life. Saw her once roller skating while wearing a dress (yeah, that in itself is weird) in San Francisco.

Susanna Hoffs from the Bangles is also quite attractive in real life.

Unfortunately, I have yet to see a model or actress that I was floored by. Sorry amigo. Although, I have yet to see your T-Mobile girl or Jessica Biel in real life. Hopefully both are drop dead gorgeous. Yet another reason I'm voting for Wade for President. You'll invite her to the White House. (And I hope Wade remembers his friend Zombieslayer. Actually, bad idea. Zombieslayer would hit on Biel and ruin it for Wade).
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Rss Feed