Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline nyrpack  
#16 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2012 5:28:58 PM(UTC)
nyrpack

Applause Given: 3
Applause Received: 42

i liked the fact we came away with the win, it was a tough game against a desperate team !!
jimmy b.
Offline Wade  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, October 2, 2012 8:02:38 AM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 645
Applause Received: 657

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins Go to Quoted Post
Nah, I don't understand that one. they are told not to blow the whistle and let fumbles play out so they can make a call. Because then in can be reversed. Once they blow the whistle it is pretty much shot. How many challenges were left didn't matter because it is a call that couldn't be overturned anyway.

This in my subjective view is one of the things that I hate about the Triplett crew. Admittedly,my memory may be selective because of my "hate", but my belief is that they regularly are "early whistle" guys AND at the same time are "guys that take forever to unpile the bodies of fumble scrums.

Like I said, I may be misremembering the actual frequency. But I do know that this is not the first time this crew has screwed the Packers, or the second, by blowing a whistle too soo and/or failing to identify the recovering party quick enough.

I'll go ahead and say it -- were it not for their f*ckups on the Saints last two possessions, I would rather have the replacements we had against the seahawks than the triplett crew.
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Offline dyeah_gb  
#18 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:18:03 PM(UTC)
dyeah_gb

Applause Given: 24
Applause Received: 24

Please disregard my comments on this post as I was completely wrong. The game against the Saints was clearly a fluke. Today's game against the Colts, who are rebuilding with a new QB, was a complete pathetic collapse.
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool - R. Feynman
Offline nerdmann  
#19 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:22:43 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Applause Given: 2,383
Applause Received: 600

Originally Posted by: dyeah_gb Go to Quoted Post
Please disregard my comments on this post as I was completely wrong. The game against the Saints was clearly a fluke. Today's game against the Colts, who are rebuilding with a new QB, was a complete pathetic collapse.

This team seeks out adversity like most teams seek out wins.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline dfosterf  
#20 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:40:26 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 175
Applause Received: 392

The better team on this day won. This could be extraordinarly expensive for the rest of our season. I do not have a good feelng about the whole rest. Our team has failed the expectations, and will not recover, as they never do at this point in thed season.

... So start thinking who has to go, instead of who posted dick-head posts... trust me .

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline dyeah_gb  
#21 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:44:18 PM(UTC)
dyeah_gb

Applause Given: 24
Applause Received: 24

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
The better team on this day won. This could be extraordinarly expensive for the rest of our season. I do not have a good feelng about the whole rest. Our team has failed the expectations, and will not recover, as they never do at this point in thed season.

... So start thinking who has to go, instead of who posted dick-head posts... trust me .

It is hard to swallow that this team is more than just inconsistent but just not that good.
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool - R. Feynman
Offline Zero2Cool  
#22 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:48:03 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,870
Applause Received: 2,048

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post

1 - 5 start.
Finished 10 - 6.
Won the division.

I know you're old, but Christ, use Google. Anxious

2010 Packers started 3 - 3 ... what was the end result of that season?
UserPostedImage
Offline nerdmann  
#23 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:54:06 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Applause Given: 2,383
Applause Received: 600

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
1 - 5 start.
Finished 10 - 6.
Won the division.

I know you're old, but Christ, use Google. Anxious

2010 Packers started 3 - 3 ... what was the end result of that season?

Last year was the first season MM's teams didn't have to verge on elimination before bouncing back and getting their shit together.

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Rss Feed