Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
3 Pages123>

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bboystyle  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 1:53:29 PM(UTC)
These refs constantly screw us on a play. That sack for a fumble would've easily been 3 points. That PI against Shields on 3rd down that got Indy a TD would've helped us as well. Yeah we should've dominated like we did in the first half but sometimes in the NFL things changed in a matter of minutes and when they do,its plays like those that i mentioned that win you games. This fucking sucks
Zero2Cool  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 1:55:05 PM(UTC)
The call on Nick Perry was correct. He lead with his helmet, so that isn't something the Packers fans can complain about. The call on Sam Shields was bullshit though, yes. I think that's the 3rd or 4th time he's been shoved/interfered with and had interference called on him, instead of correctly for him.

Every team has calls go their way and against them.
bboystyle  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:02:38 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post
The call on Nick Perry was correct. He lead with his helmet, so that isn't something the Packers fans can complain about. The call on Sam Shields was bullshit though, yes. I think that's the 3rd or 4th time he's been shoved/interfered with and had interference called on him, instead of correctly for him.

Every team has calls go their way and against them.

he didnt lead with his helmet. The way he hit him at an angle made it look like he lead with the helmet. but replay showed it was false. Even announcers said it was a bad call...
Wade  
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:03:55 PM(UTC)
on the other hand, the vikings have the Triplett crew this week. [grin1]
Zero2Cool  
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:08:59 PM(UTC)
bboystyle said: Go to Quoted Post
he didnt lead with his helmet. The way he hit him at an angle made it look like he lead with the helmet. but replay showed it was false. Even announcers said it was a bad call...

The announcers kept calling Andrew Luck Aaron Rodgers, so you really want to trust them? Seriously?

The rule disallows leading with the helmet and one of the announcers made that comment as well. So did one of the Packers sports writers.

They also said something bout him launching? I don't know about that, but they didn't either, they were questioning it.

Anyhow, from what I know of the rule, it was the right call because he lead with the crown of his helmet.
dyeah_gb  
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:19:37 PM(UTC)
I thought this pose was going to say. Its gonna be hard to win close games when you lose a 21-3 lead in the second half. Not happy with many of the ref's calls but the players can look solely at themselves for this collapse.
Zero2Cool  
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:34:32 PM(UTC)
dyeah_gb said: Go to Quoted Post
I thought this pose was going to say. Its gonna be hard to win close games when you lose a 21-3 lead in the second half. Not happy with many of the ref's calls but the players can look solely at themselves for this collapse.

The refs shouldn't even be mentioned in this game. The Packers had a plethora of oppurtunities to put this game away. They failed. It has nothing to do with the referee's. Yes, they made some bad calls, but it happens in every game for/against every team.

Charles Woodson has his hands on 3 passes. Catch just one of those, it changes the game. Tramon Williams catches his cleanly, changes the game.

I'd rather see Starks active than Green. He lacks big play, but hes consistently getting positive yards where Green would go backwards.
nerdmann  
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:35:46 PM(UTC)
As much as Aaron Rodgers totally sucked shit today, he should get credit for another 4th quarter comeback.
dyeah_gb  
#9 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:41:31 PM(UTC)
nerdmann said: Go to Quoted Post
As much as Aaron Rodgers totally sucked shit today, he should get credit for another 4th quarter comeback.

I am actually not happy with Rodgers play in the second half. He should be looking for consistent drives to eat the clock and keep momentum with our team but instead he appears to be spending way too much time looking for the big yard play. It is shocking to me that this is still happening after the previous 4 games. I will give him some sympathy for the massive amount of drops though.
Zero2Cool  
#10 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:42:28 PM(UTC)

Why? Because Alex Green had a 40+ yard run that made it 1st and goal? How about we stop kissing Aaron Rodgers ass? He's playing mediocre football, period. The guy has to quit trying deep all the time and hit the underneath guy. Again, we seen the short guy open and ignored.

The Packers have over complicated their offense and defense. Get back to the fundamentals for crying out loud.
nerdmann  
#11 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:45:22 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post
Why? Because Alex Green had a 40+ yard run that made it 1st and goal? How about we stop kissing Aaron Rodgers ass? He's playing mediocre football, period. The guy has to quit trying deep all the time and hit the underneath guy. Again, we seen the short guy open and ignored.

The Packers have over complicated their offense and defense. Get back to the fundamentals for crying out loud.

I think he's worse than mediocre. I was calling for him to be benched!

Just sayin'.
Rios39  
#12 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:50:56 PM(UTC)
He's had adequate time to get the ball out. Even on some 6 man blitzes the pressure was picked up and he STILL had the ball in his hands after 4-5 seconds. That's inexcusable.

Even in 2010 I find when he's forced to make short throws and DRIVE the ball down the field he struggles. If not for great defense in 2010 we would never have won the SB. Time and time again the ball was given to the opponent with a chance to win due to the offense coming out like a bat out of hell to start the game, only to look horrendous for the rest of the game.
Zero2Cool  
#13 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:52:10 PM(UTC)
Apparently that 2.5 clock in practice was useless for Aaron Rodgers.
nerdmann  
#14 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:55:26 PM(UTC)
Rios39 said: Go to Quoted Post
He's had adequate time to get the ball out. Even on some 6 man blitzes the pressure was picked up and he STILL had the ball in his hands after 4-5 seconds. That's inexcusable.

Even in 2010 I find when he's forced to make short throws and DRIVE the ball down the field he struggles. If not for great defense in 2010 we would never have won the SB. Time and time again the ball was given to the opponent with a chance to win due to the offense coming out like a bat out of hell to start the game, only to look horrendous for the rest of the game.

Clay Matthews broke us out of the "lull" we had in the Superbowl with the fumble he forced from Mendenhall.
Rios39  
#15 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 3:06:51 PM(UTC)
Clay Matthews broke us out of the "lull" we had in the Superbowl with the fumble he forced from Mendenhall.

Yes and we came out strong against the Bears in the NFC champion ship game and the Eagles in the wild card game only to spin our tires and do absolutely nothing offensively for the rest of the game.
bboystyle  
#16 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 3:33:29 PM(UTC)
I think he's worse than mediocre. I was calling for him to be benched!

Just sayin'.

And Graham Harrell is going to do better? :laughs:
nerdmann  
#17 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 5:25:15 PM(UTC)
And Graham Harrell is going to do better? :laughs:

It would send a message: Pull your head out and play like a man, or go take a seat.

Really, how much worse would Harrell have been?
Pack93z  
#18 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 5:32:04 PM(UTC)

No it was a piss poor tackle attempt, first fundamental you teach kids... head to the side and crush them with the shoulder.

Yet he had time, squared him up and put his head down and speared him. That was not an incorrect call.

Yes we have had a string of games here with calls that went against us.. but really, every team every week that is in a close game can point to this call or that call. Screw that.. we shelled up in the second half and got whipped.

We have no one to blame but our own play. They have got to pick it up.
zombieslayer  
#19 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 5:38:29 PM(UTC)
Aaron hasn't been really good this year.

Maybe Ted Thompson should let the press know he called up Brett Favre to light a fire under Aaron Rodgers's butt.
Pack93z  
#20 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 5:38:35 PM(UTC)
It would send a message: Pull your head out and play like a man, or go take a seat.

Really, how much worse would Harrell have been?

Are you kidding me.. lol. Rodgers played fine today.. not MVP level but fine. Want to yell, yell at the drops.. how many again were there?

Until we have a defense that can hold their own, we have to control the clock and we have to put the fear of the run into the defenses mind. We can run, we have shown we can run if we want to. That is the question, do we want to become a complete offense or try and buck the odds with one dimension.

Football is circular, the beauty of the game. Balanced teams are the consistent teams.. year in and out. It is not a mystery... we can do it. Balance on offense will help the defense.. it will help the oline and it will help the QB.

This season we have been best with balance.. it always comes back to the middle.. the balance.
Rss Feed