Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
6 Pages«<456
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online Zero2Cool  
#76 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 3:09:11 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,956
Applause Received: 2,191

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
I still personally vote we put me in charge. I really could unfuck our unit at this point.

You laugh. I could.

We laugh, because we know you're senile. We still love ya though.

Packers need to stop over complicating their offense and defensive schemes and they could probably do a lot better.
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#77 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 3:27:03 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 198
Applause Received: 421

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
We laugh, because we know you're senile. We still love ya though.

Packers need to stop over complicating their offense and defensive schemes and they could probably do a lot better.

The senile thing has merit, but I'm from the HNIC - school of the Marine Infantry, contrasted with the gay-flamer-PC-correct school that IS the current NFL. I was desperate, and hoping to help, lol

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Online Zero2Cool  
#78 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 3:28:17 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
The senile thing has merit, but I'm from the HNIC - school of the Marine Infantry, contrasted with the gay-flamer-PC-correct school that IS the current NFL. I was desperate, and hoping to help, lol

A little Marine decorum couldn't hurt the Packers.
UserPostedImage
Offline porky88  
#79 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 3:29:19 PM(UTC)
porky88

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2013Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2014

Applause Given: 193
Applause Received: 398

I think it's important to tip your hat sometimes. Andrew Luck is amazing. That third and long throw to Reggie Wayne was unbelievable given the circumstances.

The Packers aren't very good, though. They look mediocre. The defensive issues continue. They played conservative after jumping out to a 21-3 lead, though to be fair, Luck still made plays even when Capers got aggressive. Nevertheless, we're getting closer to the last straw for Dom Capers. The defense just isn't very good.

The offense is mediocre. Aaron Rodgers is not seeing the field very well and Mike McCarthy isn't helping him. I don't understand what happened at the end of the game. The Packers had a chance, but got a delay of game penalty. That's a sign of a lack of preparation. A delay of game penalty is unacceptable in that situation. Where was the play call?

I also echo the thoughts on the running game. They need to run the ball more. I think Benson getting hurt shook McCarthy's confidence as a play caller.

Finally, they keep going for the jugular. It's as if they don't care for a short passing game. They rather mass protect and call 20-yard strikes down field. We can harp on Rodgers holding onto the football, but he needs to let the routes develop down field. The play calling is just as big as a problem as Rodgers holding onto the ball.

Message modified by user Sunday, October 7, 2012 4:49:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Rios39  
#80 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 3:34:15 PM(UTC)
Rios39

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 30

The Defense wasn't making enough stops in the end there but they were being thrown onto the field every few minutes due to the inability of the Offense to assemble any kind of drive. A lot of the plays the Colts made were more great offensive plays than they were bad defense. The defense looked like it was wearing out and even the drive that we scored the TD it was 2 plays and bang back out on the field goes the defense.

At some point this offense is going to have to control the clock much better. You can hide a sub par defense by controlling the time of possession better. I blame the offense much more than I blame the defense at this point.
blank
thanks Post received 1 applause.
play2win on 10/8/2012(UTC)
Offline dfosterf  
#81 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 3:43:06 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 198
Applause Received: 421

Those blocking sleds could be picked up in Madison from GB after this week if I was runnin' it.

gd highly paid girly men punk-ass god gifted talent wise not so much man wise ass wipes.
UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Online Zero2Cool  
#82 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2012 6:08:13 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

More minimizing the facts ...

Aaron Rodgers wrote:
(The Colts) played a little better. We just didn't make any plays. They got a little more pressure in the second half. We turned the ball over and got them into a two-score game and then the kind of got back mentally into the game and then we couldn't put any points on the board to put them away.
UserPostedImage
Online Zero2Cool  
#83 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2012 12:58:31 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

WesHod: "Funny how many times 2010 game vs Washington comes up in #Packers stats - last 100 yard rusher, last Crosby 2 misses/last Neal sack b4 today"
UserPostedImage
Rss Feed