Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Cheesey  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 11:41:20 AM(UTC)
Then i backed up, and ran into him again!

But seriously, i did, yesterday at our local Pick n' Save grocery store. He had on his Vikings hat.
He seemed like a decent guy, too.
It was nice to talk football with him for a few minutes.
He said the Vikings look for real this year, and Ponder is actually doing well.
I have not seen any Vikings games this year, so i asked him about his team.
It was actually a plesant conversation!
Formo  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 12:32:40 PM(UTC)
Stay classy, Alan! I wish I were making another trip out East sometime soon.. Would love to buy you and LJ some lunch and chat.
Packerchick  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 1:45:50 PM(UTC)
Cheesey said: Go to Quoted Post
Then i backed up, and ran into him again!

But seriously, i did, yesterday at our local Pick n' Save grocery store. He had on his Vikings hat.
He seemed like a decent guy, too.
It was nice to talk football with him for a few minutes.
He said the Vikings look for real this year, and Ponder is actually doing well.
I have not seen any Vikings games this year, so i asked him about his team.
It was actually a plesant conversation!

Dont let him suck you into his web, be aware of his ploy. Stay fast to the Packers, no matter what.

Cheesey  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 9:48:47 AM(UTC)
LOL!
Good one, Packerchick![grin1]

Jeremy, like i have said before, i would ALWAYS enjoy spending time with you! You are one of the classiest Vikings fans i have ever met!

You obviously were raised right!=d>
MontanaBob  
#5 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 4:26:53 PM(UTC)
And then he showed up on a street in downtown Missoula this morning. Must have been the same guy....Vikings cap with part of a Wisconsin license plate stuck in it. I was at a stop light and he was crossing the street in front of me. Cop car pulls up alongside of me and it's one of my former students who now instead of running from the cops, he becomes one. And a huge Bears fans. I roll my window down, point at the wayward Vikings fan and yell over to Mike..."Should I run him over?"

He laughs and says "Let me get down the street aways, so I don't have to come on this call."

I showed mercy and let him cross unscathed. Figured the Lions fan at the next corner would get him.
gbguy20  
#6 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 9:36:16 PM(UTC)
MontanaBob said: Go to Quoted Post
And then he showed up on a street in downtown Missoula this morning. Must have been the same guy....Vikings cap with part of a Wisconsin license plate stuck in it. I was at a stop light and he was crossing the street in front of me. Cop car pulls up alongside of me and it's one of my former students who now instead of running from the cops, he becomes one. And a huge Bears fans. I roll my window down, point at the wayward Vikings fan and yell over to Mike..."Should I run him over?"

He laughs and says "Let me get down the street aways, so I don't have to come on this call."

I showed mercy and let him cross unscathed. Figured the Lions fan at the next corner would get him.

i love u.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
beast (19h) : Packers once again facing some former Packers this season, OLVan Roten, DE Peppers and CB Gunter
beast (22h) : Darn, and I was already worried about Spriggs possibly vs Peppers
Zero2Cool (23h) : Jason Spriggs added to the injury report
Zero2Cool (23h) : whoa
beast (14-Dec) : Packers are the only team to have less only 1 top 20 draft pick in the last decade... all other teams had more.
Zero2Cool (14-Dec) : McCarthy's last two conferences ... much more jovial than last two months, huge difference.
Zero2Cool (14-Dec) : If you picked Home for every NFL game, you'd have 115 correct picks. 55% success
Zero2Cool (14-Dec) : Cincinnati Bengals co-founder Pete Brown dies
Zero2Cool (13-Dec) : Rodgers says he doesn't expect to adjust way he plays: "I wouldn’t be playing if I didn’t feel confident playing the way that I played my en
Zero2Cool (13-Dec) : Panthers Trai Turner enters concussion protocol
Zero2Cool (13-Dec) : Great stat from Mike Zimmer just now at his presser. No team has beaten three above .500 teams on the road in a row since 1967.
Zero2Cool (13-Dec) : Brett Hundley or Blake Bortles if you're the Jaguars?
Zero2Cool (13-Dec) : @ESPNStatsInfo Last season, Aaron Rodgers threw 13 TD and 0 Int while going 5-0 in Dec./Jan. regular season games
FLORIDA PACKER88 (13-Dec) : 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12
buckeyepackfan (13-Dec) : THAT BAAAAAAAAD MAN IS BACK!!!!!
cheeseheads123 (13-Dec) : 12 is back baby lets go!!!
Zero2Cool (12-Dec) : WR Davante Adams nominated for Clutch Performer of the Week
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : lol coach with jokes MM: "If i don't know tomorrow, they'll be putting Pat McKenzie on IR."
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : Rod of Airs here to fook you up!
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : Packers gonna play coy until Saturday night and go SURPRISE BITCHES
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : Mike McCarthy on Rodgers timetable: "This is in the hands of the experts. ... Let's just wait until the experts make their decision."
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : You can freaking localize ads too to region. This is NOT hard. Lazy asses.
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : I think so too, but it's time they get with it. You can have ads in streaming too.
Nonstopdrivel (11-Dec) : You've been able to stream postseason games for a few years now, I think.
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : last 4 games played, Packers have worst pass efficency, Browns 2nd worst
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : On @oath @YahooSports and @NFL Apps
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : Good news for NFL fans: starting with this season’s playoffs you can stream games on your phone. All phones. All carriers. For free. On
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : Verizon to pay NFL $500 million a year to stream games
beast (11-Dec) : Packers can't catch Eagles so it doesn't directly effect our playoff chances.
Nonstopdrivel (11-Dec) : yoffs?
Nonstopdrivel (11-Dec) : So . . . could in theory be a severe sprain. Which might still sideline him for the rest of the season, but perhaps he'd be back for the pla
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : That's regarding Carson Wentz
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : @AlbertBreer Doctors determined with manual test there was damage to ACL, extent unknown until MRI tomorrow.
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : Read reports that's what is feared and yes, you're right, usually if that's the fear = done
Nonstopdrivel (11-Dec) : MRI would me mostly a formality. He walked off on his own power, so possibly just a sprain? But I doubt it.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys