Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
2 Pages12>

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
RaiderPride  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 12:19:57 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 12:26:54 PM(UTC)
I... thought....it wasa joke.... [suicide]
zombieslayer  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 12:27:27 PM(UTC)
Hope he'll be back for the Playoffs. We could use his fight and his leadership.
PackFanWithTwins  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 12:34:33 PM(UTC)
Damn, I did see him look like he got hurt on that tackle. And then a play or two later, he had a shot on i believe a TE on a pass in the flat, where he could have laid a lick on along with burnett, and he veered away. I figured something was up, but I was hoping more of a stinger. There had been a couple times this year where I saw him flexing his hand after landing on a shoulder.

This has been a fear with him up making hits, he may play like a Safety, but he is still built like a CB, and he wears CB pads. If we had to lose him, at least it is not in a critical spot in the schedule. Tramon, Sammy, House, Hayward, Burnett, McMillian, Jennings. And if need be Bush. We should be OK. Two weeks, plus the bye before the division games start.
go.pack.go.  
#5 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 1:14:57 PM(UTC)
I'm not as worried about this as I would have been if it happened at the beginning of the season. McMillian has shown that he can play, and I really like how Casey Hayward is coming along (Davon House is back too). Woodson is a great leader, but I'm sure he'll still be able to provide a good amount of leadership from the sidelines. Should be a good opportunity for some younger guys to step up and get some experience.
wpr  
#6 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 1:16:39 PM(UTC)
bad news. They won't be able to put him on the injured list and get both him and Benson back.
I say the leave him on the roster and inactivate him until he is ready to play. Let the youngsters pick up the slack.
polargrizz  
#7 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 1:21:50 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer said: Go to Quoted Post
Hope he'll be back for the Playoffs. We could use his fight and his leadership.
PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS!

GO BEARS!!!!!

LOVE YOU

polargrizz  
#8 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 1:22:40 PM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins said: Go to Quoted Post
Damn, I did see him look like he got hurt on that tackle. And then a play or two later, he had a shot on i believe a TE on a pass in the flat, where he could have laid a lick on along with burnett, and he veered away. I figured something was up, but I was hoping more of a stinger. There had been a couple times this year where I saw him flexing his hand after landing on a shoulder.

This has been a fear with him up making hits, he may play like a Safety, but he is still built like a CB, and he wears CB pads. If we had to lose him, at least it is not in a critical spot in the schedule. Tramon, Sammy, House, Hayward, Burnett, McMillian, Jennings. And if need be Bush. We should be OK. Two weeks, plus the bye before the division games start.
HE'S OLD

go.pack.go.  
#9 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 1:31:06 PM(UTC)
wpr said: Go to Quoted Post
bad news. They won't be able to put him on the injured list and get both him and Benson back.
I say the leave him on the roster and inactivate him until he is ready to play. Let the youngsters pick up the slack.

Well McCarthy is thinking the same thing...

Per Jason Wilde via Twitter:
Quote:
McCarthy says #Packers will give Woodson the opportunity to come back this season. Will not go on IR.

nerdmann  
#10 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 1:36:22 PM(UTC)
Could this actually be kind of a good thing?

Any word on Shields? The longer he's out, the more suspicious I get that his injury is "more significant than disclosed."
PackFanWithTwins  
#11 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 1:38:02 PM(UTC)
polargrizz said: Go to Quoted Post
HE'S OLD

Old dogs CAN learn new tricks. Getting the injury out of the way before the SB this time.
nerdmann  
#12 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 1:40:49 PM(UTC)
Same shoulder?
PackFanWithTwins  
#13 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 1:44:07 PM(UTC)
nerdmann said: Go to Quoted Post
Same shoulder?

No, his right this time. It was in left in the Sb.
wpr  
#14 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 1:45:55 PM(UTC)
PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS!

GO BEARS!!!!!

LOVE YOU

yes go bears and take the cubs with you when you leave. Flapper
Porforis  
#15 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 1:53:03 PM(UTC)
HE'S OLD

At least our old players don't break their wrists on the helmet of opposing QBs (after running for a gain) like your boy Urlacher in 2009?

Actually, Rodgers has a habit of beating Urlacher up and making plays in the process. What a sissy girl.

UserPostedImage
Yerko  
#16 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 1:53:44 PM(UTC)
The good thing is our rookies are all go with the "next man up mentality". It will now be McMillian's time to shine here and take advantage of the coaching he can get from Woodson on the sideline. The injury is a huge concern but so far the Packers have shown they have someone to step in if a starter is injured. You don't see much of that around the league today.
zombieslayer  
#17 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 2:15:06 PM(UTC)
PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS!

GO BEARS!!!!!

LOVE YOU

Remember what happened the last time da Bears won the division and the Packers squeaked into the Playoffs? :-k

We love you too, Grizz.
DarkaneRules  
#18 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 2:39:30 PM(UTC)
McMillian time! For better or worse...
buckeyepackfan  
#19 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 2:43:44 PM(UTC)
Jarret Bush will be The Packers DPOY!!!!!!!
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Lord help us!!!

Packers getting real young real fast in the defensive backfield.

Hopefully they are just to young to realize they're not suppose to be able to do the job.

Next Man Up.
DanJustDan29  
#20 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 2:49:17 PM(UTC)
Bring in old St. Nick.
Rss Feed