Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online PackFanWithTwins  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:21:12 PM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 9/26/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 13
Applause Received: 360

As of now, I would predict.

Atlanta #1 15-1 or 14-2 with loses to Gmen and either Det/TB. With the schedul they have remaining, undefeated is not unrealistic.
SF #2 13-3 losing at NE
Pack #3 13-3 I'm assuming we win out.
Gmen #4 12-4 losing to Pitt and Us.
Bears #5 12-4 losing to Hou, SF and Us
Sea #6 10-6 losing to Chi and SF

That would give us a rematch against Seattle in GB. No hail mary this time.

I could also see gmen at 3 and us at 4 losing in NY.
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline Porforis  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:28:19 PM(UTC)
Porforis

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 8/22/2009(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Applause Given: 168
Applause Received: 333

I really don't see us winning out. I'd bank on 12-4 or 11-5.
UserPostedImage
Offline beast  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 1:08:47 PM(UTC)
beast

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 10/5/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 193
Applause Received: 288

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins Go to Quoted Post
As of now, I would predict.

Atlanta #1 15-1 or 14-2 with loses to Gmen and either Det/TB. With the schedul they have remaining, undefeated is not unrealistic.
SF #2 13-3 losing at NE
Pack #3 13-3 I'm assuming we win out.
Gmen #4 12-4 losing to Pitt and Us.
Bears #5 12-4 losing to Hou, SF and Us
Sea #6 10-6 losing to Chi and SF

That would give us a rematch against Seattle in GB. No hail mary this time.

I could also see gmen at 3 and us at 4 losing in NY.


Interesting you got the Seahawks coming to GB for a rematch Applause ... the Packers playoff record at home the last 10 years or so hasn't been too good.... other than against the Seahawks Big Grin ... and if the Packers won then a rematch @ 49ers...

Yeah I was looking at the Falcons schedule, they could go 16-0 if they get past the Giants. (but I'm going to say 15-1 because I don't want any team to be undefeated)

I'm thinking the 49ers and Packers lose 2 more (than current)

Atlanta 15-1
Bears 13-3
Giants 12-4
SF 12-4
Packers 11-5 (or maybe 12-4)
Eagles 10-6 (or Cowboys 10-6)

I feel like the Eagles and Cowboys have the easiest schedule to make it in of all the 4 lose teams. Cards, Seahawks, Lions, Bucs, Eagles, Cowboys.

I'm not looking forward to seeing the 49ers or Giants in the playoffs... but if the Packers beat them... then they'll have the Falcons or Bears to deal with (and Packers took care of them last go around in the playoffs)
America's team Of the people by the people for the people Packer People
UserPostedImage
~ madeby ~ pack93z ~
Offline gbguy20  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 9:57:05 PM(UTC)
gbguy20

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/28/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 203
Applause Received: 285

Originally Posted by: beast Go to Quoted Post
Interesting you got the Seahawks coming to GB for a rematch Applause ... the Packers playoff record at home the last 10 years or so hasn't been too good.... other than against the Seahawks Big Grin ... and if the Packers won then a rematch @ 49ers...

Yeah I was looking at the Falcons schedule, they could go 16-0 if they get past the Giants. (but I'm going to say 15-1 because I don't want any team to be undefeated)

I'm thinking the 49ers and Packers lose 2 more (than current)

Atlanta 15-1
Bears 13-3
Giants 12-4
SF 12-4
Packers 11-5 (or maybe 12-4)
Eagles 10-6 (or Cowboys 10-6)

I feel like the Eagles and Cowboys have the easiest schedule to make it in of all the 4 lose teams. Cards, Seahawks, Lions, Bucs, Eagles, Cowboys.

I'm not looking forward to seeing the 49ers or Giants in the playoffs... but if the Packers beat them... then they'll have the Falcons or Bears to deal with (and Packers took care of them last go around in the playoffs)


luckily the seahawks f*cking suck so we can get a win at home this post season
call me Dan
Offline Rockmolder  
#20 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 3:33:37 AM(UTC)
Rockmolder

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2010

Netherlands
Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 148
Applause Received: 248

Philbin's 4-3 with a rookie QB/Back up QB, a right side of the O-line that's borderline horrendous most of the time and a receiving core where Driver could most likely be a starter...

Obviously, defense is their strongest point (which is impressive, as well, seeing as they traded away their starting CB and they've made a 3-4 to 4-3 switch), but the offense isn't turning it over or sputtering that badly at all.

Next to that, from the 3 games they've lost, they lost two by just three points. One of those losses came against the Jets... Who they demolished this week.

I don't know if they'll make the play-offs, as I'm already seeing 4 near-certain losses on the rest of their schedule and a team like this might just implode halfway trough their season, but so far, it's been pretty good.
UserPostedImage
Online nerdmann  
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 12:33:55 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,497
Applause Received: 625

Originally Posted by: Rockmolder Go to Quoted Post
Philbin's 4-3 with a rookie QB/Back up QB, a right side of the O-line that's borderline horrendous most of the time and a receiving core where Driver could most likely be a starter...

Obviously, defense is their strongest point (which is impressive, as well, seeing as they traded away their starting CB and they've made a 3-4 to 4-3 switch), but the offense isn't turning it over or sputtering that badly at all.

Next to that, from the 3 games they've lost, they lost two by just three points. One of those losses came against the Jets... Who they demolished this week.

I don't know if they'll make the play-offs, as I'm already seeing 4 near-certain losses on the rest of their schedule and a team like this might just implode halfway trough their season, but so far, it's been pretty good.


Don't care much for their ownership, but I'm kind of pulling for Philbin.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Online PackFanWithTwins  
#22 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 12:36:15 PM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 9/26/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 13
Applause Received: 360

Originally Posted by: Rockmolder Go to Quoted Post
Philbin's 4-3 with a rookie QB/Back up QB, a right side of the O-line that's borderline horrendous most of the time and a receiving core where Driver could most likely be a starter...

Obviously, defense is their strongest point (which is impressive, as well, seeing as they traded away their starting CB and they've made a 3-4 to 4-3 switch), but the offense isn't turning it over or sputtering that badly at all.

Next to that, from the 3 games they've lost, they lost two by just three points. One of those losses came against the Jets... Who they demolished this week.

I don't know if they'll make the play-offs, as I'm already seeing 4 near-certain losses on the rest of their schedule and a team like this might just implode halfway trough their season, but so far, it's been pretty good.


If he has them conditioned enough they can make a push. They are wearing defenses out with the 80 or so offensive plays they run a game.
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF.NET | YAF.NET © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.366 seconds.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
5m / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

11m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Yerko

15m / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

27m / Green Bay Packers Talk / texaspackerbacker

43m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Yerko

1h / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / hardrocker950

3h / Random Babble / wpr

3h / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Smokey

4h / Welcome to our Community! / Smokey

5h / Random Babble / Pack93z

5h / Super Bowl Talk / pkrjones

6h / Random Babble / Smokey

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

7h / Welcome to our Community! / Zero2Cool


Copyright © 2006-2014 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.