Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline wpr  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2012 9:08:05 PM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Posts: 12,323
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,732
Applause Received: 1,310

From what I can see here is the salary cap numbers.

Player, Pos. Cap salary

Offense

Aaron Rodgers, QB 8.50M
Graham Harrell, QB 544,650

Greg Jennings, WR 7.50M
Jordy Nelson, WR 3.83M
James Jones, WR 3.10M
Donald Driver, WR 2.30M
Randall Cobb, WR 733,911
Jarrett Boykin, WR 390,000

Jermichael Finley, TE 5.25M
D.J. Williams, TE 518,995
Tom Crabtree, TE 544,495
Ryan Taylor, TE 484,444

Alex Green, RB 605,900
James Starks, RB 569,570
Cedric Benson, RB 540,000
Brandon Saine, RB 472,364

John Kuhn, FB 2.40M

Josh Sitton, G 4.80M
T.J. Lang, G 1.99M

Jeff Saturday, C 3.18M
Evan Dietrich-Smith, C 619,650

Bryan Bulaga, T 1.85M
Marshall Newhouse, T 582,112
Don Barclay, T 390,833

Defense

B.J. Raji, NT 5.46M

Jerel Worthy, DT 717,855

Ryan Pickett, DE 5.74M
C.J. Wilson, DE 557,238
Phillip Merling, DE 541,085
Mike Daniels, DE 465,146

A.J. Hawk, LB 6.54M
Clay Matthews, LB 1.98M
Nick Perry, LB 1.36M
Brad Jones, LB 634,716
Rob Francois, LB 544,650
Erik Walden, LB 537,265
D.J. Smith, LB 495,438
Jamari Lattimore, LB 471,316
Terrell Manning, LB 432,870
Dezman Moses, LB 391,166

Tramon Williams, CB 7.39M
Jarrett Bush, CB 1.44M
Casey Hayward, CB 601,802
Sam Shields, CB 547,150
Davon House, CB 544,175

Charles Woodson, S $11.44M
Morgan Burnett, S 763,425
M.D. Jennings, S 470,483
Jerron McMillian, S 465,146
Sean Richardson, S 391,666

Special Teams

Mason Crosby, K 2.40M
Brett Goode, LS 829,495
Tim Masthay, P 784,650

PUP

Derek Sherrod, T 1.51M
Andrew Quarless, TE 589,946
Frank Zombo, LB 545,818

Injured Reserve


Desmond Bishop, LB 4.25M
Johnny Jones, DE 277,650

Practice Squad


B.J. Coleman, QB 108,374
Diondre Borel, WR 101,550
Brandon Bostick TE
Andrew Datko, T 108,374
Chris Scott T
Greg Van Roten G
Lawrence Guy, DE 113,025
James Nixon DB

Suspended

Mike Neal, DE 707,591

Off Team

Nick Collins, S 2.00M
Nick Barnett, LB 850,000
Brandon Chillar, LB 800,000
Justin Harrell, DE 530,000
Charlie Peprah, S 125,000
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

Sponsor
Offline wpr  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 23, 2012 7:22:41 PM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Posts: 12,323
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,732
Applause Received: 1,310

Quote:
For years, the Green Bay Packers have been rewarded for their fiscal prudence with a certain regularity and peacefulness when it comes to coping with the salary cap.

Adopting a pay as you go philosophy under negotiators Andrew Brandt and now Russ Ball, the Packers almost always have had a wealth of room beneath the cap. In turn, there were precious few players that they couldn't afford to retain.

That harmonious picture could be about to change in 2013.

Presently, 20 players count about $91.4 million against the team's adjusted salary cap of $128.51 million, or 71.1%.

The way it stands now, there are 20 players under contract to Green Bay for next year who are to count about $98.36 million. The unadjusted cap for 2012 is $120.6 million, and projections are that the cap will remain almost flat until 2016.

That doesn't include wide receiver Greg Jennings, either. That's because the two sides are so far apart that it's almost a fait accompli he will depart as an unrestricted free agent in March if he isn't traded first.

Jennings' current cap salary is $7.5 million. If the Packers place the franchise tag on Jennings, the immediate charge on their cap would be about $10 million. If they re-sign Jennings, the cap hit could be massaged in 2013 before the full force of a deal averaging maybe $13 million begins to take effect in 2014.

The gorilla in the board room is David Dunn, the agent whose client list includes quarterback Aaron Rodgers, linebacker Clay Matthews and nose tackle B.J. Raji.

Indications are that the Packers would like to have the contracts of all three players extended by early 2013, quite possibly by the start of the National Football League year in early March.

After this season, Rodgers will have two years left on a 2008 contract that ranks him 12th among quarterbacks in average per year at $12.7 million.

Matthews' original deal expires after the 2013 season. Ditto for Raji, whose option for 2014 will become void.

Using rough estimates, let's say the cap salaries for Rodgers, Matthews and Raji climb by a total of $18 million for 2013. How the Packers decide to accommodate such an increase could impact the team significantly.

"It's a challenge being a good organization like this," defensive end Ryan Pickett said. "They draft well. Pick up good players. Then it's time for everybody to get paid.

"So they have a tough road ahead of them. It's going to take some hard work because we've got so many good players. I hope we can keep everybody together, man, because we've got a chance to keep doing special things around here."

Beyond Jennings, it shouldn't be overly expensive for the Packers to retain their six other unrestricted free agents come March. Running back Cedric Benson will be 30 in December, Erik Walden has Nick Perry in front of him and Donald Driver, who turns 38 in February, probably won't be back.

The crunch will come with Rodgers, Matthews and Raji, three of Ted Thompson's first-round draft choices that have blossomed beyond most expectations.

New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees signed a five-year deal in July with a $37 million signing bonus and $60.5M in guarantees. The Saints held his cap charge to $10.4M in 2012, but it will swell to $17.4M next year and then up to $27.4M in 2016, if he's still playing.

Matthews' current cap charge is an economical $1.98M. Once he's re-signed, his cap charge probably will look like these cap salaries for 3-4 outside linebackers in 2014: Dallas' DeMarcus Ware ($15M), Baltimore's Terrell Suggs ($12.4M), Pittsburgh's LaMarr Woodley ($12.2M) and Kansas City's Tamba Hali ($11.5M).

Raji's cap number for 2012 already is a hefty $5.46M. As the 18th ranked defensive tackle in average per year at $5.2M, it's likely that his cap hit two years from now will about double.

Cornerback Sam Shields, who will be a restricted free agent in March, grimaced when he spoke of the impending crunch.

"Guys come, guys leave," he said. "That's the way it is in this business. But that's something the older dudes tell you not to worry about."

Assuming that Jennings isn't back, the Packers might be forced to sacrifice some players. It's something they haven't had to do much of since guards Mike Wahle and Marco Rivera departed within three days in March 2005.

Safety Charles Woodson will be 36 in October and has two years left on his contract. The Packers would realize $10M in cap savings if he were released early in 2013.

Tight end Jermichael Finley will be entering the final year of his deal next year. If he was cut, the Packers would gain $8.25M beneath the cap.

Other cap savings in 2013 would be $4.8M for Pickett, $3.75M for center Jeff Saturday and $650,000 for linebacker A.J. Hawk provided the Packers take on the full load of his remaining three years in 2013.

Some of those players could be asked to take pay cuts, but how does a team ask players such as Woodson and Pickett to take pay cuts?

It wouldn't be easy, that is for sure.


rest of the story
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2012 6:59:27 AM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Posts: 2,656
Joined: 9/26/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 11
Applause Received: 352

I had made a comment elsewhere last year about the Packers SB window. Based much on Rodgers contract. For and MVP QB, we are getting a bargain in price. Teds, signing him early paid off. Had he waited until after Eli signed, it would probably have costed us more. I hope Rodgers is truthful in his comments of How much is enough when it comes to getting paid.

Situations like Brees contrac this last offseason. How much pressure does the NFLPA put on players to hold out of maximum contacts. I can't be the only one who sees that, if Rodgers would sign for say 4 million less a year, that is 4 million that can be used to keep or sign players to be around him. Is being able to say I am the highest paid player at my position worth it. I am sick of hearing guys like Brees talk about it is all about winning championships, and then fight for contracts that don't help their chance of winning another championship.

Will be interesting to see how the packers manage the next couple years. I have seen people complain about the Packers always being one of if not the youngest teams in the NFL. Well along with that youth comes lower salaries and an easier cap.
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
wpr on 9/24/2012(UTC)
Offline Zero2Cool  
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 6:08:59 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Posts: 25,623
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,833
Applause Received: 1,983

PFT: Packers $7.5 million

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline Wade  
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 7:01:55 AM(UTC)
Wade

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,761
Joined: 8/1/2009(UTC)
Location: nowhere of importance

Applause Given: 629
Applause Received: 647

Keeping Matthews and Rodgers are no-brainers, essential even at the new-top-of-the-market-price, whatever it ends up being. I dunno, 100 million guaranteed for Rodgers, 75 million guaranteed for Matthews?

Raji, I don't see the big deal. Yeah, he's got potential and is a former first rounder. But he's also got exactly one half year of power performance at this point. If it comes down to Raji v. Jennings, I'd let Raji go. Even if Jennings is lost regardless, I'd still let Raji go.

When are (i) Sitton, (ii) T. Williams, (iii) Masthay,and (iv) J. Jones up again?
None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline wpr  
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 7:22:17 AM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Posts: 12,323
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,732
Applause Received: 1,310

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post

When are (i) Sitton, (ii) T. Williams, (iii) Masthay,and (iv) J. Jones up again?


Sitton
9/2/2011: Signed a six-year, $34.95 million contract. The deal contains $8.9 million guaranteed, including a $6 million signing bonus. Annual $300,000 workout bonuses are available in years two through six. 2012: $950,000 (+ $2.4 million roster bonus), 2013: $3.4 million (+ $650,000 roster bonus), 2014: $4.5 million (+ $400,000 roster bonus), 2015: $4.85 million (+ $400,000 roster bonus), 2016: $5.9 million (+ $400,000 roster bonus), 2017: Free Agent

Williams
11/30/2010: Signed a five-year, $38.148 million contract. The deal contains $11.074 million guaranteed, including a $6 million signing bonus. 2012: $2.3 million (+ $2.8 million roster bonus), 2013: $5.9 million (+ $300,000 roster bonus), 2014: $6.9 million (+ $300,000 roster bonus), 2015: Free Agent

Masthay
8/3/2012: Signed a five-year, $6.005 million contract. The deal included a $1.2 million signing bonus. 2012: $540,000, 2013: $765,000, 2014: $900,000, 2015: $1 million, 2016: $1.2 million, 2017: Free Agent

Jones
6/16/2009: Signed a four-year, $1,810,255 contract. The deal included a $60,255 signing bonus. 2012: $615,000, 2013: Free Agent

per rotoworld

it is not so much when are they free agents. It is look at when their salary spikes and management has to decide are they worth that much money or not.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

thanks Post received 1 applause.
Wade on 11/1/2012(UTC)
Offline Porforis  
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 7:25:39 AM(UTC)
Porforis

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,738
Joined: 8/22/2009(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Applause Given: 168
Applause Received: 333

Raji is not vital, in that he is not a freak player like Rodgers or Matthews. There are people that can fill his role. The problem is, we absolutely HAVE to fill his role with someone who will produce. Losing Jenkins was huge, and when Raji's been injured the line's been underperforming. We've got great linebackers, but if you don't have big strong bodies up front that require doubleteams, they're just not going to get through as much. We're also going to have problems pushing the offensive line back on running plays.

I can't see Jennings staying, like Wade said Matthews and Rodgers are no-brainers and I hope they stay here for a long, long time. I don't know what the NT and defensive line market's going to be like after this year and I don't pay attention to college football to know who's going to be up in the draft, but if the Packers defense needs help anywhere after this year, it's on the line followed by cornerback. Again, we may be paying Raji more than what he's worth, but he still provides proven value to the team and we've seen what happens when you take him out. Someone that has performed well in the past elsewhere will not necessarily perform well in Green Bay in 2013.
UserPostedImage
Offline Wade  
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 7:36:57 AM(UTC)
Wade

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,761
Joined: 8/1/2009(UTC)
Location: nowhere of importance

Applause Given: 629
Applause Received: 647

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
Sitton
9/2/2011: Signed a six-year, $34.95 million contract. The deal contains $8.9 million guaranteed, including a $6 million signing bonus. Annual $300,000 workout bonuses are available in years two through six. 2012: $950,000 (+ $2.4 million roster bonus), 2013: $3.4 million (+ $650,000 roster bonus), 2014: $4.5 million (+ $400,000 roster bonus), 2015: $4.85 million (+ $400,000 roster bonus), 2016: $5.9 million (+ $400,000 roster bonus), 2017: Free Agent

Williams
11/30/2010: Signed a five-year, $38.148 million contract. The deal contains $11.074 million guaranteed, including a $6 million signing bonus. 2012: $2.3 million (+ $2.8 million roster bonus), 2013: $5.9 million (+ $300,000 roster bonus), 2014: $6.9 million (+ $300,000 roster bonus), 2015: Free Agent

Masthay
8/3/2012: Signed a five-year, $6.005 million contract. The deal included a $1.2 million signing bonus. 2012: $540,000, 2013: $765,000, 2014: $900,000, 2015: $1 million, 2016: $1.2 million, 2017: Free Agent

Jones
6/16/2009: Signed a four-year, $1,810,255 contract. The deal included a $60,255 signing bonus. 2012: $615,000, 2013: Free Agent

per rotoworld

it is not so much when are they free agents. It is look at when their salary spikes and management has to decide are they worth that much money or not.


So Sitton and Williams are likely candidates for re-negotiation. Masthay is going to be no factor until 2017. And Jones...oh, crap, Jones is having a career year at the perfect time for him and the worst time for his salary cap number. In the end, it might come down to Jennings v. Jones. Or, worse, losing them both.

None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline Wade  
#9 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 7:40:56 AM(UTC)
Wade

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,761
Joined: 8/1/2009(UTC)
Location: nowhere of importance

Applause Given: 629
Applause Received: 647

Originally Posted by: Porforis Go to Quoted Post
Raji is not vital, in that he is not a freak player like Rodgers or Matthews. There are people that can fill his role. The problem is, we absolutely HAVE to fill his role with someone who will produce. Losing Jenkins was huge, and when Raji's been injured the line's been underperforming. We've got great linebackers, but if you don't have big strong bodies up front that require doubleteams, they're just not going to get through as much. We're also going to have problems pushing the offensive line back on running plays.

I can't see Jennings staying, like Wade said Matthews and Rodgers are no-brainers and I hope they stay here for a long, long time. I don't know what the NT and defensive line market's going to be like after this year and I don't pay attention to college football to know who's going to be up in the draft, but if the Packers defense needs help anywhere after this year, it's on the line followed by cornerback. Again, we may be paying Raji more than what he's worth, but he still provides proven value to the team and we've seen what happens when you take him out. Someone that has performed well in the past elsewhere will not necessarily perform well in Green Bay in 2013.


I don't know. I just don't see them having been worse with Raji out. With Pickett out, yes. But Raji? I dunno.

I agree that they are going to have a hole at DT that needs to be filled. But, IMO, they already have that -- because Pickett isn't going to be around that much longer to bail the DT out and he can't play 60 snaps at nose regardless.

Do they have Raji's replacement for the rest of those 60 DT snaps on the roster now? No. He's the best we've got.

I just don't think he's good enough.


None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#10 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 7:51:02 AM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Posts: 2,656
Joined: 9/26/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 11
Applause Received: 352

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
So Sitton and Williams are likely candidates for re-negotiation. Masthay is going to be no factor until 2017. And Jones...oh, crap, Jones is having a career year at the perfect time for him and the worst time for his salary cap number. In the end, it might come down to Jennings v. Jones. Or, worse, losing them both.



FYI, The Jones listed is Brad Jones not James.

James just got extened.
7/31/2011: Signed a three-year, $9.4 million contract. The deal included a $1.5 million signing bonus and first-year roster bonus of $950,000. Another $200,000 is available through incentives. 2012: $2.3 million (+ $200,000 roster bonus), 2013: $2.95 million (+ $200,000 roster bonus), 2014: Free Agent

Sitton's contract is to new for renegotiation to help much. Not going to drop his cap number much we still have his pro-rated SB, at most maybe 1 million or 2 savings. Sitton has a very cap friendly structure. Williams might save a little more, but still maybe 2-3 million. I personally don't like restructuring these contracts because it only pushes the hit down the road, except for Woodson, because it would be moving money down the road that he would never receive.
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 2 applause.
wpr on 11/1/2012(UTC), Wade on 11/2/2012(UTC)
Offline wpr  
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 8:07:21 AM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Posts: 12,323
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,732
Applause Received: 1,310

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins Go to Quoted Post
FYI, The Jones listed is Brad Jones not James.

James just got extened.
7/31/2011: Signed a three-year, $9.4 million contract. The deal included a $1.5 million signing bonus and first-year roster bonus of $950,000. Another $200,000 is available through incentives. 2012: $2.3 million (+ $200,000 roster bonus), 2013: $2.95 million (+ $200,000 roster bonus), 2014: Free Agent

Sitton's contract is to new for renegotiation to help much. Not going to drop his cap number much we still have his pro-rated SB, at most maybe 1 million or 2 savings. Sitton has a very cap friendly structure. Williams might save a little more, but still maybe 2-3 million. I personally don't like restructuring these contracts because it only pushes the hit down the road, except for Woodson, because it would be moving money down the road that he would never receive.


Sorry. d'oh! I was on the phone and didn't think it all the way through. I was reading from the bottom of the list up and defense came before offense. LB before WR. Wade should take my applause point away for doing a poor job.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

thanks Post received 1 applause.
Wade on 11/2/2012(UTC)
Offline Wade  
#12 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2012 10:05:54 AM(UTC)
Wade

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,761
Joined: 8/1/2009(UTC)
Location: nowhere of importance

Applause Given: 629
Applause Received: 647

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
Sorry. d'oh! I was on the phone and didn't think it all the way through. I was reading from the bottom of the list up and defense came before offense. LB before WR. Wade should take my applause point away for doing a poor job.


Nah. You should have some extra applause points just because you have given over 1000 of them yourself.

Big Grin

None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline doddpower  
#13 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2012 10:04:05 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2011

United States
Posts: 2,705
Joined: 9/24/2007(UTC)
Location: Visalia, CA

Applause Given: 1,763
Applause Received: 416

At this point, Raji needs to stay. Pickett is solid against the run, but it doesn't look like any of the other DT's are capable of getting much pressure on the inside. Raji is at least average at that with the potential to be good, and a team can win with an average push up the middle. If anything, his recent average performance should make him more affordable. Losing Raji and Pickett continuing to age and perhaps decline soon is a really bad idea. I understand the numbers simply may not work out, but Ted should be able to figure it out, somehow. I trust Ted's ability to find receiving talent much more than I do defensive line talent, if it were to come down to that.

I still think Raji can be a very effective DT/NT, but he really needs a dynamic player beside of him. Hopefully someone currently on the roster will eventually fill that role, be it Neal, Worthy, Daniels, Wilson, et. al. Most of those players have shown glimpses of having that ability, but seem to disappear more often than not. Hopefully they will progress.

Finding a large athletic man such as Raji is extremely difficult. I don't think it's time to move on from him yet, I just think it's time to find a good to really good talent to play beside him at DE in base and in the middle in sub-package's. The synergy of Raji + another really good big man would result in exponential results on the field, imo. In terms of pass rushing defensive linemen currently, it's mostly just Raji and 'a bunch of guys', as far as I'm concerned. I still really like Neal, and think he could be that guy, but I'm starting to doubt that. Obviously Worthy is just getting started, but beyond a few plays, I haven't been impressed, so far. I like Daniels a lot, as well, but he has yet to really shown anything. They are both players that aren't prototypical 3-4 DT's, but specialize in penetrating while rushing the passer. That's exactly what that Packer's need most currently.
Offline PackerTraxx  
#14 Posted : Saturday, November 3, 2012 10:03:11 AM(UTC)
PackerTraxx

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Posts: 1,783
Joined: 8/13/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 18
Applause Received: 127

I too believe Raji would be missed. He hasn't been what he was our SB year but there would be a drop,off with out him. As long as player/agents don't over value themselves the only ones I see deserving a big pay increase are Rodgers and Matthews. Woodson should actually take a big pay decrease, but I don't see that happening. I think he'll want to be paid for years past, even though that isn't the way it works. Driver will be gone. So there are some spots to get some relief.
Why is Jerry Kramer not in the Hall of Fame?
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error



Recent Topics
2m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Pack93z

55m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Pack93z

15h / Random Babble / DakotaT

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DakotaT

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / musccy

22-Jul / Fantasy Sports Talk / Zero2Cool

22-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Wade

22-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Dulak

22-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Jul / Random Babble / dhazer

22-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Tezzy

21-Jul / Around The NFL / musccy

21-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

21-Jul / Random Babble / wpr


Tweeter

Copyright © 2006-2014 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.