Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline beast  
#16 Posted : Saturday, November 3, 2012 9:50:54 AM(UTC)
beast

Applause Given: 250
Applause Received: 313

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 Go to Quoted Post
Could also be a result of that shoulder injury. Might limit his twisting mobility and the extra effort to do so may result in a slow down.

Originally Posted by: Rios39 Go to Quoted Post
That sounds like bad rhythm with the QB. Unsure of where and when the ball is gonna be coming out

I don't think it's the shoulder or bad rhythm. I don't see why they not effecting him when he runs his routes but suddenly make his legs get slower when he looks at back for the ball. It might be the unsure when and where the ball is coming, because I think it's more of a mental/effort thing with Finley and not finishing his routes and keeping up his speed.

I think we saw something like this with Jennings the Super Bowl year... at the start of the year Mike McCarthy change the passing game to focus around the TE (Finley), and Jennings wasn't finishing his routes because he was upset the ball wasn't coming his way no more. When Finley went down, they tried to do it with Quarless but it didn't work so they went back to focus around the WRs... and Jennings started finishing his routes again.

I think Finley just isn't believing he's going to get it... and well between he's slowing down and drops he's not...
America's team Of the people by the people for the people Packer People
UserPostedImage
~ madeby ~ pack93z ~
Offline PackerTraxx  
#17 Posted : Saturday, November 3, 2012 10:08:09 AM(UTC)
PackerTraxx

Applause Given: 18
Applause Received: 127

...I don't get it...finish your route...use your God given talent...you're a professional...or at least you should be. Young people just don't appreciate what they have. I know I didn't!LOL
Why is Jerry Kramer not in the Hall of Fame?
Offline gbguy20  
#18 Posted : Saturday, November 3, 2012 10:23:12 AM(UTC)
gbguy20

Applause Given: 206
Applause Received: 285

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Anyone notice the bottom right corner of that video?

These videos are actually how I found this website. The dude who created them, his name is in the bottom left of the videos, used to chill in #Packers with me on gamesurge. Had he not created those videos and posted them in the channel all the time I would have never found this place.

edit: hmm. just did a search for that name under this website's members list. I wonder what his username was on here, because the search came up empty.

edit2: i think it might be this guy:
http://packershome.com/y...--Finley-Highlights.aspx
nickb364

edit3: yea it was this guy, the proof is in the link:
http://packershome.com/y...as--Exclusive-Video.aspx

you should see when his last login was, zero

edit4:

WHAT THE HELL WHY DON'T YOU POST ANYMORE NICK

Message modified by user Saturday, November 3, 2012 10:37:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

call me Dan
Offline Zero2Cool  
#19 Posted : Saturday, November 3, 2012 10:36:17 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,955
Applause Received: 2,186

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 Go to Quoted Post
These videos are actually how I found this website. The dude who created them, his name is in the bottom left of the videos, used to chill in #Packers with me on gamesurge. Had he not created those videos and posted them in the channel all the time I would have never found this place.

He sought permission pretty long time ago and I said as long as the watermark in the corner stays, I see no issue. Free advertising as far as I see it. Big Grin
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
nerdmann on 11/3/2012(UTC)
Offline nerdmann  
#20 Posted : Saturday, November 3, 2012 1:39:15 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Applause Given: 2,629
Applause Received: 654

PFT

Quote:
Finley believes that the Packers’ first game against the Cardinals since that day in January 2010 provides an opportunity to get back to that level. “I feel it. I feel it, seriously,” Finley said.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline Wade  
#21 Posted : Saturday, November 3, 2012 2:10:05 PM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 678
Applause Received: 698

Originally Posted by: PackerTraxx Go to Quoted Post
...I don't get it...finish your route...use your God given talent...you're a professional...or at least you should be. Young people just don't appreciate what they have. I know I didn't!LOL

Dear God,
Why didn't you let me know when I was 20 what hemorrhoids and a weak bladder were like. I wouldn't have been more gooder earlier. But now I have too much trouble with shit and its too easy to pee.
Signed,
Grumpy Old Fart in Iowa
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Rss Feed