You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

28 Pages«<2223242526>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#346 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 12:37:55 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Applause Given: 1,738
Applause Received: 1,778

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
We do tangents here, asshole. Someone ought to educate you on how this site rolls.

(Well, I think I'm funny Laugh )

Sir Asshole to you young man!!

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline dfosterf  
#347 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 12:58:20 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 157
Applause Received: 337

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Sir Asshole to you young man!!

They wait, to see how that's gonna turn out... Flapper Hell, I go macro to a little micro, drag the owner in it, & my wife came home early... nosey bitch, lol

Edited by user Monday, November 12, 2012 1:32:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline Wade  
#348 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 1:51:38 PM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 555
Applause Received: 583

I don't surround myself with anything. My wife does. The family of 4 consists of:

My dead son's former fiance'
My dead son's daughter
Her new boyfriend
Their new child

Imagine, if you can, a grandmother with an only-son that is dead. The grand-daughter is absolutely adorable, and the only hope for it is YOU.

That's what I got.

Since it's all costing me about 5 times what I actually earn at the Home Depot, shouldn't I get one of these entitlement plans also? I work damn near full-time there, (they cut me back every 3 months for a week to under 28 hrs to maintain the illusion of part-time) and way past the Obamacare definition of full-time.

The Cincinnatus story really fits you, my friend.

People sometimes ask me why I, someone who never had to serve and someone who believes in such radical limitations of power, am such a fan of the Marines. Especially given that so many Marines have, how do we say it, "issues" of playing nice and other "people problems."

And I tell them because of people like you. I've met far too many Marines like you for it to be a special case. Whether they are in active duty or "retired", they never stop serving. They'll do the unpleasant things, the things that they really don't want to do, because those things have to be done by someone. The world requires someone to take the shit jobs, and they're willing to do it. And while it may drive them to drink and swear and other bits, they get the shit done.

So you might try to put it on your wife. But you're still the one doing the good here, my friend.

Because that grand-daughter needs to be looked out for even if everyone else involved are sacks of crap.

Semper Fi, Marine. Semper Fi.

None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline Wade  
#349 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 1:52:47 PM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 555
Applause Received: 583

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone really have an idea before going off on tangents? I think not, and that's the attraction to the internet. You run your mouth this way or that way and hold limited sense of accountability because often times, it's just a slew of characters on a screen.

No, we go off on tangents because the tangent is more important.

Youngsters!Big Grin Big Grin

None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline dfosterf  
#350 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 2:00:09 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
The Cincinnatus story really fits you, my friend.

People sometimes ask me why I, someone who never had to serve and someone who believes in such radical limitations of power, am such a fan of the Marines. Especially given that so many Marines have, how do we say it, "issues" of playing nice and other "people problems."

And I tell them because of people like you. I've met far too many Marines like you for it to be a special case. Whether they are in active duty or "retired", they never stop serving. They'll do the unpleasant things, the things that they really don't want to do, because those things have to be done by someone. The world requires someone to take the shit jobs, and they're willing to do it. And while it may drive them to drink and swear and other bits, they get the shit done.

So you might try to put it on your wife. But you're still the one doing the good here, my friend.

Because that grand-daughter needs to be looked out for even if everyone else involved are sacks of crap.

Semper Fi, Marine. Semper Fi.

That was nice. Now that was my Marine Corps birthday gift. (Vets day is for the one enlistment and done folk, imo)

Edit- My wife did come home, confronted me with my commentary here, cried, apologized for the grief she has heaped upon me, and went straight to bed.

3 hours of lost productivity, me now paranoid about posting anything here , and I doubt I get laid for a long while.This site should be blocked at her work, somehow. It's all Kev's fault.

EDIT - AGAIN-- My wife got up and asked me what I wanted to eat, as in, my greatest desire at this exact moment in time-- (We call that pandering, for you Dems, lol) I went with Maryland crabs and Lobsters. I am an evil person, waited until she had 'em headed my way, and switched to mu-shu pork at the Chinese restaurant. This is bum-fuck PA and the crabs would be ass this time of year, just sayin' , lol

Edited by user Monday, November 12, 2012 3:40:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline buckeyepackfan  
#351 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 3:35:43 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Applause Given: 209
Applause Received: 325

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Actually in 2 years, most of the Neocon Asstards in the HoR can be voted out if they refuse to move this country forward. Should be interesting to see what happens.

Last time Dems had control of all 3 phases of govt. The nation ended up with Obamacare.

Don't think that will happen again after those who think they are going to benefit from Obamacare realize that it just isn't what has been promised, there will once again be changes.

There is still enough sense left in the American voter to realize either party having control of all 3 phases is just too dangerous.

I am not comfortable with the government taking over 1/6th of the nations economy, but that is exactly what is happening.

Just one question for you DakotaT.

Why are you always so angry????

At everything and everyone that doesn't agree with you?

I wasn't particularly happy witht the outcome of this years elections, but hell those results aren't going to stop me from enjoying life.

Sure as hell isn't going to make me start hating on people who don't agree with me.
“"The preparation week is where you make your hay,You have to win the week first. That’s where a lot of the wins and losses come. It’s how you approach the week leading up to the game."
Offline dfosterf  
#352 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 3:51:21 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

I truly believe that every American that voted for Obama in this election is a complete fucking moron.

I never expected much.

What a sad fucking country I live in.

My dog, for example, would always appreciate a "reach-a-round" I have always refused, I stand firm. Do you?

We shall see in the next 4 years.

theremaybesomehyperboleinheresomewhereIadmitoneexceptionbeingdakotatheisacompletefuckingmoronpolitically

just sayin' lol

Edited by user Monday, November 12, 2012 4:33:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline Zero2Cool  
#353 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 4:37:32 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Applause Given: 1,738
Applause Received: 1,778

3 hours of lost productivity, me now paranoid about posting anything here , and I doubt I get laid for a long while.This site should be blocked at her work, somehow. It's all Kev's fault.

lol, yeah, it's my fault you're a dumbass. :)

BTW, Mrs Dfosterf, register and post!

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline Cheesey  
#354 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 4:58:02 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 326

I like how people like you think Obama accomplished nothing in his first four years. It's actually laughable how right wingers dismiss things like affordable health care, kicking Arab terrorist ass, repealed don't ask don't tell, saved the auto industry, adjusted FEMA so that it works; and all while treasonous Republicans tried blocking everything.

The economy isn't fixed yet, but don't you think if the treasonous Republicans would have helped pass a jobs bill, we'd be a lot farther along.

Oh....he accomplished ALOT! Put the country deeper in debt then it EVER has been. (Insert blame "wicked George Bush" attack here)
Affordable health care? By WHO'S standard? WHO is going to PAY for this "affordable" health care?
Kicking Arab terrorist's ass......when Bush was doing it, he was a evil war monger. But Obama? He's practically GOD.
"Don't ask don't tell"....yes, the country is pushing more and more to accept homosexuality as "normal". I guess if that's what you want to do, that's your choice. God (the one in the Holy Bible) say's it's NOT normal and not acceptable.
Saving an industry......so that now other industries will see they don't have to be responsible for their actions. The government will bail them out anyways.
Oh....tell me....when Bush was pres, did the democrats NOT block everything he was trying to do? (Answer: YES)
As usual, it's perfectly ok for the democrats to do it, but they cry FOUL if it's comes back to them.
"Jobs" bill. I LOVE that talk. Why should there NEED to be a bill? Get off the companiy's backs that are trying to build businesses here, and we would have new jobs. But as long as the "affordable" health care cost is put onto these small businesses, they can't compete and will go under.
Yes, we need health care. But the president hasn't shown how his "plan" will not end up biting us all in the collective ass.
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#355 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 5:06:04 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Just as soon as he wakes up from his last crack-pipe hit Dakota is gonna hit you so hard with all his logic, Alan.

Razz

Nick will join him, not-withstanding the damn Oxy-thing he has goin'...

...Can't get on my tit, sorry. I squeezed out the dream before you commies could get a grip, now ya gotta know me to get on it, for example.
I just told my grand-daughter that if she wants any more play-dough, she has to pay for it, instead of just losing it and getting more.
She claims to understand, but doesn't seem that interested.

What a country.

In fairness, my grand daughter

is sitting in her little chair right next to me, absolutely diggin' "Dave's" music, so all is good in this world....

Laugh

Edited by user Monday, November 12, 2012 6:07:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline DakotaT  
#356 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 6:31:31 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 565
Applause Received: 1,188

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan Go to Quoted Post
Last time Dems had control of all 3 phases of govt. The nation ended up with Obamacare.

Don't think that will happen again after those who think they are going to benefit from Obamacare realize that it just isn't what has been promised, there will once again be changes.

There is still enough sense left in the American voter to realize either party having control of all 3 phases is just too dangerous.

I am not comfortable with the government taking over 1/6th of the nations economy, but that is exactly what is happening.

Just one question for you DakotaT.

Why are you always so angry????

At everything and everyone that doesn't agree with you?

I wasn't particularly happy witht the outcome of this years elections, but hell those results aren't going to stop me from enjoying life.

Sure as hell isn't going to make me start hating on people who don't agree with me.

I get angry at the regurgitated hatred from the mouths of Rush, Hannity, O'reilly, and Fox and Friends. These people got their ass handed them in the election, show no humility whatsoever, and carry on their hatred and bigotry. I think they take advantage of weak minded and desperate people.
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#357 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 6:51:48 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

I get angry at the regurgitated hatred from the mouths of Rush, Hannity, O'reilly, and Fox and Friends. These people got their ass handed them in the election, show no humility whatsoever, and carry on their hatred and bigotry. I think they take advantage of weak minded and desperate people.

It's funny, give me some examples. I'll give you some: I don't remember seeing your arrogant face when we were fighting Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge, I don't remember you loading my dead friends on those choppers, or you trying to stop the over 4 million he killed. I don't remember seeing you in Beirut in '75, or when the friggin' Hezbollah were killing the Druze, or '82, either when they blew up my barracks...and the 241 friends I loaded on those choppers. I never saw your fucking face in 91' when the Somalians were killing one another and all whites in view... and all those dead soldiers, I NEVER saw you both times in Iraq when I got to help dig up the hundreds of graves of those killed by Saddam and his cult, and the dead Marines I got to bury there, yet YOU, the EXPERT, get to explain all of it, to me. Keep going, you fucking loud-mouthed bitch. I woukd DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, as I CARE ABOUT the humans I met.
UserPostedImage

Offline vikesrule  
#358 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 6:56:36 PM(UTC)
vikesrule

Applause Given: 60
Applause Received: 193

You forgot the blatant hypocrisy that is the current Republican party.

Now as to dfosterf and cheesey, well, they are both just like brothers to me.

And it just so happens that my two biological brothers are just like fostersan and the cheeseman when it comes to political views...fucked up as a soup sandwich.

UserPostedImage

Offline vikesrule  
#359 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 6:58:40 PM(UTC)
vikesrule

Applause Given: 60
Applause Received: 193

It's funny, give me some examples. I'll give you some: I don't remember seeing your arrogant face when we were fighting Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge, I don't remember you loading my dead friends on those choppers, or you trying to stop the over 4 million he killed. I don't remember seeing you in Beirut in '75, or when the friggin' Hezbollah were killing the Druze, or '82, either when they blew up my barracks...and the 241 friends I loaded on those choppers. I never saw your fucking face in 91' when the Somalians were killing one another and all whites in view... and all those dead soldiers, I NEVER saw you both times in Iraq when I got to help dig up the hundreds of graves of those killed by Saddam and his cult, and the dead Marines I got to bury there, yet YOU, the EXPERT, get to explain all of it, to me. Keep going, you fucking loud-mouthed bitch. I woukd DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, as I CARE ABOUT the humans I met.

And just what the fuck does that have to do with it?

You're getting mighty self-righteous there foster.

Offline dfosterf  
#360 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 7:08:16 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Originally Posted by: vikesrule Go to Quoted Post
And just what the fuck does that have to do with it?

You're getting mighty self-righteous there foster.

Good point. I just hate loud mouthed western mid western so called expertise in all things. yOU FUCKS CAN ADVISE ME ON THE CROP REPORT, OTHERWISE stfu AND LEARN. I need to remember to fly over that section of the country, lol

Ultimately, I know we Americans seem to start caring about foreign affairs right about the time a tank rolls up our driveway.

I think that is a good analogy as to how we think about our economy, also.

Santa ain't free, fools.

Edited by user Monday, November 12, 2012 7:26:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage