Not sure where the training camp thread went, but here is some info on practice today.
Green Bay - Here's a quick rundown of what went on today:
* Players out: S Atari Bigby (ankle), LB Brandon Chillar (lower back), LB A.J. Hawk (chest), WR James Jones (knee sprain), S Charlie Peprah (hamstring), DT Ryan Pickett (hamstring), OG Josh Sitton (knee sprain), C Scott Wells (back) and CB Charles Woodson (knee bruise).
* DE Cullen Jenkins was back. DE Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila practiced but his right knee does not look up to speed.
* Aaron Rodgers had his reps scaled way back since he won't be playing much on Thursday night.
* The performances of the two rookies, Brian Brohm and Matt Flynn, in his place left a lot to be desired. It was almost as if Monday was a practice designed to work on the defense picking off passes, because it was raining interceptions and poorly thrown balls. Brohm had a ball tipped by Colin Cole, which Brohm caught himself. Brohm was also intercepted by Aaron Rouse and Nick Collins. Flynn was even worse, throwing into the arms of Rouse, Desmond Bishop and Abdul Hodge. And I didn't even watch 7-on-7 because I was over at the one-on-ones.
* Brohm did, however, improve as practice went on.
* In the final one-on-one battles of training camp in full pads (Tuesday's finale is in shells), the offensive line came out ahead 14-11-3.
* Here are the o-line records from today (most wins first): Breno Giacomini (3-0-1), Daryn Colledge (3-1), Tony Moll (2-0), Chad Clifton (1-0), Mark Tauscher (1-0), Allen Barbre (1-1-1), Brennan Carvalho (1-1-1), Jason Spitz (0-1), Orrin Thompson (0-1), Ryan Keenan (1-3), Junius Coston (1-3). Barbre had the only decisive win for the o-line. Coston (two), Keenan and Barbre each had decisive losses.
* Defensive line: Daniel Muir (4-0), Rodney Allen (2-1), Alfred Malone (2-2), Colin Cole (1-0), Jason Hunter (1-1-2), Michael Montgomery (1-2), Johnny Jolly (0-1), Jeremy Thompson (0-2), Conrad Bolston (0-2-1), Cullen Jenkins (0-3). Muir (three), Malone and Allen each had decisive victories. Allen had a decisive loss.
* Montgomery pulled up lame with an apparent knee injury on his final rep.
* Jarrett Bush got a lot of time at safety with Tyrone Culver.