You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline beast  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 11:55:16 AM(UTC)
beast

Applause Given: 119
Applause Received: 211

Originally Posted by: play2win Go to Quoted Post
To me, they are ALL must wins. Especially after gifting the game to the Colts. CHI is tied for the division lead, even though we own the tie breaker. I would feel better with us owning the division lead outright. Add to that, I would much rather force the Giants to have to come back to GB in the playoffs, rather than have us go there. The Packers need to right that NFC Divisional loss last year, and what better place to do that than at home.

Win Packers.

Just want to point out... the Bears could end up being 3rd in the division after this week. Sounds like Cutler could miss another game, and if the Vikings could beat the Bears, then the Vikings are ahead of the Bears.

Also if the Vikings win, and the Packers lose, they'll be tied and the Vikings will have the current tie breaker.

So if they Packers lose, they'll be in 2nd in the NFC North... and Vikings could be first if the Packers lose and Vikings win.
America's team... of the people, by the people, for the people
UserPostedImage
~ made by pack93z
Online Wade  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 12:55:30 PM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 559
Applause Received: 583

Originally Posted by: vikesrule Go to Quoted Post
Interesting.

Just a couple of flaws in your aforementioned "stakes"
1. Coming to Harrisburg PA, shithole that it is - no problem.
2. Licking your dogs balls - very difficult to accomplish since I am sure that they are sized like your balls which are microscopic in nature.
3. In front of all your friends - foster you have no friends, so that point is moot.

With that said, since you seem to agree to the 17 point spread.....
You win and I'll send you a bottle of some very good booze of your choice (up to $200)
I win, well I don't drink anymore, so we will have to come with some kind appropriate compensation.

You game bucko?

Well, Foster, in lieu of the dog bit (why would you impose such a thing on your dog?), why don't you promise to send him a lobe of fresh foie gras and some sweetbreads? You lose the be, he gets some fine eating, but you get the satisfaction of giving him the bunch of offal he deserves for being a pinhead Viking fan.

Big Grin Big Grin
None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline Rios39  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 12:59:21 PM(UTC)
Rios39

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 30

This is the type of team our offense needs to chew them up in the middle of the field. Cobb and Finley on slants and inside routes. That's how you kill the cover 2 passive shit. We did a poor job of it vs the Lions.
blank
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 4:35:31 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Applause Given: 210
Applause Received: 328

Giants coming off bye week, loser of 2 in a row.
November has never been their time of year.

Packers have 3 road games left, Giants,Bears and Vikings.
Currently 3-2 on the road, the old saying win at home split on the road, 12-4 record.

Since the Packers lost 1 at home, winning 2 of the next 3 road games will put them back at that 12-4 pace.

Not a must win, in fact if The Packers could chose which game to lose it would probably be The Giant game.

Interesting thing, when I brought up FFL site I use that ranks players, Aaron is #1QB this week, He has usually been somewhere between #3 and #5.

Obviously fantasy guru's think he is going to have a big day.

O-line showed the effects of having to make 2 moves last week, but Evan Dietrich-Smith and T.J. Lang both now have a game under their belts, and should be better.

I'm betting The Packers D will try and shut down the running game to force Manning to throw the ball, then let the DB's do their thing.

Control the line of scrimmage, force The Giants to drive the length of the field, create turnovers, do these 3 things, no matter how ugly it could be Packers will win.
“"The preparation week is where you make your hay,You have to win the week first. That’s where a lot of the wins and losses come. It’s how you approach the week leading up to the game."
Offline zombieslayer  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:00:35 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Must win? No.

Reading the bet between Foster & VR? Win. Well, almost. Will there be a bet or will it just be talk? Whistle

The Giants knocked us out of the Playoffs twice in 5 years. They're our new Cows. But we're going in the Playoffs regardless of what happens with this game. So it's not a must win.

After the Giants knock the Niners out of the Playoffs (and Pack93z mails me a shot glass) then we face the Giants in the CG, that game's a must win.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline vikesrule  
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 5:20:13 AM(UTC)
vikesrule

Applause Given: 60
Applause Received: 193

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post

Reading the bet between Foster & VR? Win. Well, almost. Will there be a bet or will it just be talk? Whistle

Just waiting for the dumbass from Harrisburg/Hershey to respond to my offer....instead of the usual "tap dancing, pussyfooting, blowing smoke out his ass" response... Big Grin

I am beginning the think that fostersan is really an Air Force weenie....if it looks like a taco and smells like tuna... well...Wanna Box?

Online play2win  
#22 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 9:57:33 AM(UTC)
play2win

United States

Applause Given: 840
Applause Received: 547

Originally Posted by: beast Go to Quoted Post
Just want to point out... the Bears could end up being 3rd in the division after this week. Sounds like Cutler could miss another game, and if the Vikings could beat the Bears, then the Vikings are ahead of the Bears.

Also if the Vikings win, and the Packers lose, they'll be tied and the Vikings will have the current tie breaker.

So if they Packers lose, they'll be in 2nd in the NFC North... and Vikings could be first if the Packers lose and Vikings win.

beast, I'm not even thinking along those lines, but duly noted! Happy Thanksgiving bro!
Offline zombieslayer  
#23 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 11:32:39 AM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Originally Posted by: beast Go to Quoted Post

I know you're pointing out football facts, but I'm about as worried of the Vikings winning the NFC North as I am of my wife running off with Justin Bieber. MN's got 4 guaranteed losses coming up - this week @da Bears, with or without Cutler (but more than likely with so forget it Vikings), us, Houston, and us. That would put them at 8-8 at best. At worst, we finish 10-6.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline beast  
#24 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 3:16:40 PM(UTC)
beast

Applause Given: 119
Applause Received: 211

Originally Posted by: play2win Go to Quoted Post
beast, I'm not even thinking along those lines, but duly noted! Happy Thanksgiving bro!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. As far as you'd like the Giants @ Packers game... it seems like the road team has been winning that game most of the time lately. Packers go to NY (or NJ I should say), and they win. NY comes to GB and they win.

Edited by user Friday, November 23, 2012 10:03:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

America's team... of the people, by the people, for the people
UserPostedImage
~ made by pack93z
Offline vikesrule  
#25 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 4:11:29 PM(UTC)
vikesrule

....MN's got 4 guaranteed losses coming up - this week @da Bears, with or without Cutler (but more than likely with so forget it Vikings), us, Houston, and us. That would put them at 8-8 at best.....

"MN's got 4 guaranteed losses coming up" ...Hmmmm... 4 guaranteed losses you say....Think

Let's see, you say one loss to da Bears, swept by the Packers and one loss to the Texans.....interesting.

That sounds like a mighty bold prediction my amigo, would you care to back that up with a "little" side wager?

Or have you been hanging around foster so much that you are starting to blow smoke out your ass as well? Wanna Box?

Offline zombieslayer  
#26 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 4:51:32 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

"MN's got 4 guaranteed losses coming up" ...Hmmmm... 4 guaranteed losses you say....Think

Let's see, you say one loss to da Bears, swept by the Packers and one loss to the Texans.....interesting.

That sounds like a mighty bold prediction my amigo, would you care to back that up with a "little" side wager?

Or have you been hanging around foster so much that you are starting to blow smoke out your ass as well? Wanna Box?

We already got a bet going. And I got the Niners vs Texans bet going with Mr. I Love Quarterbacks. So it's not like I don't have any bets going.

Now if you STILL want to get a side bet going, Packers sweep your Vikings, you lose to the Texans, and one or more losses to da Bears. That's 4 games that have to go my way (well, technically 4 out of 5 games with da Bears being the team that needs to generate a win). $40 on top of our current wager?
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

Offline vikesrule  
#27 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 5:59:37 PM(UTC)
vikesrule

We already got a bet going. And I got the Niners vs Texans bet going with Mr. I Love Quarterbacks. So it's not like I don't have any bets going.

Now if you STILL want to get a side bet going, Packers sweep your Vikings, you lose to the Texans, and one or more losses to da Bears. That's 4 games that have to go my way (well, technically 4 out of 5 games with da Bears being the team that needs to generate a win). $40 on top of our current wager?

Make it an even $50 and you're on.

Yep, Mitt zombieslayer

Early this year...."the Packers will sweep the NFCN....uh never mind"

Later this year...."I'm not betting on the Packers this year...uh never mind"

Now......"The Packers will sweep the Vikings"

Who loves ya ZS? Big Grin

Offline DakotaT  
#28 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:28:16 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 565
Applause Received: 1,189

Men that insist on making wagers are compensating for something. Yes, that means you both must have a small penis.
UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#29 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:37:19 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Make it an even $50 and you're on.

Yep, Mitt zombieslayer

Early this year...."the Packers will sweep the NFCN....uh never mind"

Later this year...."I'm not betting on the Packers this year...uh never mind"

Now......"The Packers will sweep the Vikings"

Who loves ya ZS? Big Grin

Geez. Did I really make this bet? You got 4 chances to win.

OK, why not? After all, I'm betting against the Vikings. Big Grin

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Men that insist on making wagers are compensating for something. Yes, that means you both must have a small penis.

Huh? That doesn't even make any sense. Think

As the resident Pop Psychologist, I'll give Dakota an F in Psychoanalysis for 11/22/2012. That's about as logical as saying "I prefer Macs to Windows." "Really? You must be a cannibal."

There's no correlation.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

Offline vikesrule  
#30 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 7:21:03 PM(UTC)
vikesrule

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post

Huh? That doesn't even make any sense. Think

As the resident Pop Psychologist, I'll give Dakota an F in Psychoanalysis for 11/22/2012. That's about as logical as saying "I prefer Macs to Windows." "Really? You must be a cannibal."

There's no correlation.

Amazing, truly amazing.

Ya know zs, every time that DakotaT posts anything, I say to myself "VR, there is no way that DakotaT can ever say anything more stupid than that last comment."

And then BAM, he posts again and completely blows away his previous effort at dumbassness.

Incredible, simply incredible.

DT, you are most fortunate that your body's basic life support functions are involuntary or you would probably forget to breath.