Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
5 Pages<12345>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline vikesrule  
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 5:20:13 AM(UTC)
vikesrule

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/4/2007(UTC)

Applause Given: 60
Applause Received: 193

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post

Reading the bet between Foster & VR? Win. Well, almost. Will there be a bet or will it just be talk? Whistle


Just waiting for the dumbass from Harrisburg/Hershey to respond to my offer....instead of the usual "tap dancing, pussyfooting, blowing smoke out his ass" response... Big Grin

I am beginning the think that fostersan is really an Air Force weenie....if it looks like a taco and smells like tuna... well...Wanna Box?

Offline play2win  
#22 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 9:57:33 AM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

Originally Posted by: beast Go to Quoted Post
Just want to point out... the Bears could end up being 3rd in the division after this week. Sounds like Cutler could miss another game, and if the Vikings could beat the Bears, then the Vikings are ahead of the Bears.

Also if the Vikings win, and the Packers lose, they'll be tied and the Vikings will have the current tie breaker.

So if they Packers lose, they'll be in 2nd in the NFC North... and Vikings could be first if the Packers lose and Vikings win.


beast, I'm not even thinking along those lines, but duly noted! Happy Thanksgiving bro!
Offline zombieslayer  
#23 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 11:32:39 AM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: San Francisco

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: beast Go to Quoted Post
Just want to point out... the Bears could end up being 3rd in the division after this week. Sounds like Cutler could miss another game, and if the Vikings could beat the Bears, then the Vikings are ahead of the Bears.

Also if the Vikings win, and the Packers lose, they'll be tied and the Vikings will have the current tie breaker.

So if they Packers lose, they'll be in 2nd in the NFC North... and Vikings could be first if the Packers lose and Vikings win.


I know you're pointing out football facts, but I'm about as worried of the Vikings winning the NFC North as I am of my wife running off with Justin Bieber. MN's got 4 guaranteed losses coming up - this week @da Bears, with or without Cutler (but more than likely with so forget it Vikings), us, Houston, and us. That would put them at 8-8 at best. At worst, we finish 10-6.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline beast  
#24 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 3:16:40 PM(UTC)
beast

Rank: Pro Bowl

Joined: 10/5/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 259
Applause Received: 320

Originally Posted by: play2win Go to Quoted Post
beast, I'm not even thinking along those lines, but duly noted! Happy Thanksgiving bro!


Happy Thanksgiving to you too. As far as you'd like the Giants @ Packers game... it seems like the road team has been winning that game most of the time lately. Packers go to NY (or NJ I should say), and they win. NY comes to GB and they win.

Message modified by user Friday, November 23, 2012 10:03:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

America's team Of the people by the people for the people Packer People
UserPostedImage
~ madeby ~ pack93z ~
Offline vikesrule  
#25 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 4:11:29 PM(UTC)
vikesrule

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/4/2007(UTC)

Applause Given: 60
Applause Received: 193

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
....MN's got 4 guaranteed losses coming up - this week @da Bears, with or without Cutler (but more than likely with so forget it Vikings), us, Houston, and us. That would put them at 8-8 at best.....


"MN's got 4 guaranteed losses coming up" ...Hmmmm... 4 guaranteed losses you say....Think

Let's see, you say one loss to da Bears, swept by the Packers and one loss to the Texans.....interesting.

That sounds like a mighty bold prediction my amigo, would you care to back that up with a "little" side wager?

Or have you been hanging around foster so much that you are starting to blow smoke out your ass as well? Wanna Box?


Offline zombieslayer  
#26 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 4:51:32 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: San Francisco

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: vikesrule Go to Quoted Post
"MN's got 4 guaranteed losses coming up" ...Hmmmm... 4 guaranteed losses you say....Think

Let's see, you say one loss to da Bears, swept by the Packers and one loss to the Texans.....interesting.

That sounds like a mighty bold prediction my amigo, would you care to back that up with a "little" side wager?

Or have you been hanging around foster so much that you are starting to blow smoke out your ass as well? Wanna Box?




We already got a bet going. And I got the Niners vs Texans bet going with Mr. I Love Quarterbacks. So it's not like I don't have any bets going.

Now if you STILL want to get a side bet going, Packers sweep your Vikings, you lose to the Texans, and one or more losses to da Bears. That's 4 games that have to go my way (well, technically 4 out of 5 games with da Bears being the team that needs to generate a win). $40 on top of our current wager?
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline vikesrule  
#27 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 5:59:37 PM(UTC)
vikesrule

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/4/2007(UTC)

Applause Given: 60
Applause Received: 193

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
We already got a bet going. And I got the Niners vs Texans bet going with Mr. I Love Quarterbacks. So it's not like I don't have any bets going.

Now if you STILL want to get a side bet going, Packers sweep your Vikings, you lose to the Texans, and one or more losses to da Bears. That's 4 games that have to go my way (well, technically 4 out of 5 games with da Bears being the team that needs to generate a win). $40 on top of our current wager?


Make it an even $50 and you're on.


Yep, Mitt zombieslayer

Early this year...."the Packers will sweep the NFCN....uh never mind"

Later this year...."I'm not betting on the Packers this year...uh never mind"

Now......"The Packers will sweep the Vikings"

Who loves ya ZS? Big Grin

Offline DakotaT  
#28 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:28:16 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 666
Applause Received: 1,372

Men that insist on making wagers are compensating for something. Yes, that means you both must have a small penis.
UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#29 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:37:19 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: San Francisco

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: vikesrule Go to Quoted Post
Make it an even $50 and you're on.


Yep, Mitt zombieslayer

Early this year...."the Packers will sweep the NFCN....uh never mind"

Later this year...."I'm not betting on the Packers this year...uh never mind"

Now......"The Packers will sweep the Vikings"

Who loves ya ZS? Big Grin



Geez. Did I really make this bet? You got 4 chances to win.

OK, why not? After all, I'm betting against the Vikings. Big Grin


Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Men that insist on making wagers are compensating for something. Yes, that means you both must have a small penis.


Huh? That doesn't even make any sense. Think

As the resident Pop Psychologist, I'll give Dakota an F in Psychoanalysis for 11/22/2012. That's about as logical as saying "I prefer Macs to Windows." "Really? You must be a cannibal."

There's no correlation.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline vikesrule  
#30 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 7:21:03 PM(UTC)
vikesrule

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/4/2007(UTC)

Applause Given: 60
Applause Received: 193

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Men that insist on making wagers are compensating for something. Yes, that means you both must have a small penis.


Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
Huh? That doesn't even make any sense. Think

As the resident Pop Psychologist, I'll give Dakota an F in Psychoanalysis for 11/22/2012. That's about as logical as saying "I prefer Macs to Windows." "Really? You must be a cannibal."

There's no correlation.


Amazing, truly amazing.

Ya know zs, every time that DakotaT posts anything, I say to myself "VR, there is no way that DakotaT can ever say anything more stupid than that last comment."

And then BAM, he posts again and completely blows away his previous effort at dumbassness.

Incredible, simply incredible.

DT, you are most fortunate that your body's basic life support functions are involuntary or you would probably forget to breath.



Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages<12345>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
16m / Green Bay Packers Talk / MintBaconDrivel

24m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

44m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

57m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Tezzy

23-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

23-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann