Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
7 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Pack93z  
#31 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 7:37:35 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States
Joined: 3/16/2007(UTC)
Location: North Central Wisconsin

Applause Given: 398
Applause Received: 1,078

UserPostedImage


UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage


UserPostedImage
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#32 Posted : Saturday, December 1, 2012 1:48:59 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,967
Applause Received: 2,223

Vikings wide receiver Percy Harvin will miss his third game in a row, after being downgraded from doubtful to out today.
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#33 Posted : Saturday, December 1, 2012 6:49:08 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,967
Applause Received: 2,223

I think this is a must win. Not mathematically, of course. If this team cannot rebound from a shitty performance, it has no chance of going all the way. Teams that are championship caliber do not stink it up back to back. Every team tends to drop a game here and there. You just can NOT let it happen back to back!! Especially against the freaking Vikings. I've never hated the Vikings more than I do at this moment. I want complete domination. Fuck those purple wearing pussies up every orifice and spit in their sad pathetic faces!

Packers 45
Vikings -17


FUCK YOU VIKINGS!
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline nerdmann  
#34 Posted : Saturday, December 1, 2012 8:01:16 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,706
Applause Received: 664

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I think this is a must win. Not mathematically, of course. If this team cannot rebound from a shitty performance, it has no chance of going all the way. Teams that are championship caliber do not stink it up back to back. Every team tends to drop a game here and there. You just can NOT let it happen back to back!! Especially against the freaking Vikings. I've never hated the Vikings more than I do at this moment. I want complete domination. Fuck those purple wearing pussies up every orifice and spit in their sad pathetic faces!

Packers 45
Vikings -17


FUCK YOU VIKINGS!


I fully and whole heartedly expect a win.

A solid win would be nice, but I don't expect THAT much.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline Zero2Cool  
#35 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2012 8:32:53 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,967
Applause Received: 2,223

So far, these are deemed OUT.

Shields, Sam
Woodson, Charles
Wilson, C.J.
Matthews, Clay
White, Johnny


WR Jeremy Ross and RB DuJuan Harris were recently promoted to the active 53. I think Harris is active today. If they have Ross active, I'm guessing Boykin is thte 6th one inactive. I'm not sure who the 7th will be.
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline Pack93z  
#36 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2012 8:34:55 AM(UTC)
Pack93z

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States
Joined: 3/16/2007(UTC)
Location: North Central Wisconsin

Applause Given: 398
Applause Received: 1,078

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
So far, these are deemed OUT.

Shields, Sam
Woodson, Charles
Wilson, C.J.
Matthews, Clay
White, Johnny


WR Jeremy Ross and RB DuJuan Harris were recently promoted to the active 53. I think Harris is active today. If they have Ross active, I'm guessing Boykin is thte 6th one inactive. I'm not sure who the 7th will be.



Driver and his thumb will be out... Mike McCarthy stated that he needs rest the other day.. so that would be my guess. DD down.
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Zero2Cool on 12/2/2012(UTC)
Offline nyrpack  
#37 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2012 9:57:58 AM(UTC)
nyrpack

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 9/26/2008(UTC)
Location: long island, ny

Applause Given: 5
Applause Received: 62

Originally Posted by: Pack93z Go to Quoted Post
Driver and his thumb will be out... Mike McCarthy stated that he needs rest the other day.. so that would be my guess. DD down.


official as per js online

driver inactive

ross active

harris active
jimmy b.
Online flep  
#38 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2012 10:23:07 AM(UTC)
flep

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United Kingdom
Joined: 8/14/2008(UTC)
Location: UK

Applause Given: 58
Applause Received: 60

We will win!!!!!!!!!

We will win out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't mater what Peterson does. We all know that the Vikes give the ball to AP and for some reason known only to them selves when they go more than 1 score behind start behaving like headless chickens and forget AP and throw the ball.

I don't see anything different happening in todays game either.

Packers 34 - 17 Vikings.

Book it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Formed Merseyside Nighthawks. British Champions 1992. Packer fan for 30 years

UserPostedImage


I feel very wrong now!!!!!!!!!
Offline Zero2Cool  
#39 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2012 10:24:01 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,967
Applause Received: 2,223

INACTIVES: 21 DB Charles Woodson, 34 RB Johnny White, 37 CB Sam Shields, 52 LB Clay Matthews, 56 LB Terrell Manning, 80 WR Donald Driver, 98 DE C.J. Wilson
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline nerdmann  
#40 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2012 10:32:28 AM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,706
Applause Received: 664

Originally Posted by: flep Go to Quoted Post
We will win!!!!!!!!!

We will win out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't mater what Peterson does. We all know that the Vikes give the ball to AP and for some reason known only to them selves when they go more than 1 score behind start behaving like headless chickens and forget AP and throw the ball.

I don't see anything different happening in todays game either.

Packers 34 - 17 Vikings.

Book it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I like our chances, but it to a significant degree hinges on Arodge getting the ball out in under 8 seconds.

If we lose this game, the wheels could very well come off.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
7 Pages«<23456>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / hardrocker950

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / The_Green_Ninja

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Tezzy

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

23-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

23-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

23-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / porky88