Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gaycandybacon  
#31 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 9:51:23 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon

United States

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 178

Originally Posted by: beast Go to Quoted Post
I agree, but I've been surprised seeing him ranked as 3rd inside OL that could fall to the late 1st...

OG Chance Warmack, Alabama (teammate)
C/OG Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina

were the 2 guys ranked higher than him.

We need to stock up on the 'trenches' players this coming draft. Our pass rushers are nonexsistant except for Clay. Pickett is getting old, and he is not a great pass rusher. CJ Wilson you don't really hear his name often. Like Pickett he is really only known for run support. Worthy has potential but I don't see much of a push from him since the early season. I like Dainels, but to me he won't be anything more than a backup. I wouldn't mind drafting 2 more Offensive and Defensive Lineman in the next draft.
Offline Yerko  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 2:02:23 PM(UTC)
Yerko

Applause Given: 152
Applause Received: 247

Originally Posted by: Gaycandybacon Go to Quoted Post
We need to stock up on the 'trenches' players this coming draft. Our pass rushers are nonexsistant except for Clay. Pickett is getting old, and he is not a great pass rusher. CJ Wilson you don't really hear his name often. Like Pickett he is really only known for run support. Worthy has potential but I don't see much of a push from him since the early season. I like Dainels, but to me he won't be anything more than a backup. I wouldn't mind drafting 2 more Offensive and Defensive Lineman in the next draft.

Daniels has done some work. I wouldn't discount his playing ability as he was already docked for being undersized. Anytime I see him in the game he is generating more pressure than our other defensive linemen.

Worthy has been "meh" so far. He was also a hot and cold player in college...he was either a beast or non-existent.

I agree that the OL and DL need some more beefing up this draft. 3rd option would be WR, depending on what happens with Jennings but that is for another thread and in the distant, distant future.
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 4:04:48 PM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 3,027
Applause Received: 1,467

Originally Posted by: Gaycandybacon Go to Quoted Post

I don;t mind Daniels being a backup. You need solid backups to come in and spell the starters on a frequent basis. As we see injuries happen all the time. It is good when there is not a huge drop off in talent between the starter and his replacement.

UserPostedImage

Offline nerdmann  
#34 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:24:55 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Applause Given: 2,627
Applause Received: 651

JSO

Quote:
Nothing is final and a lot will depend on performances the next two days, but T.J. Lang appears headed back to his familiar left guard position.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline dfosterf  
#35 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:47:42 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 195
Applause Received: 415

Wade and I pick the talent on the O line from now on. No one else, including the Packers. They are all so fired.

lol

Hey Shawn- Why no mention of how you were told Lang was no tackle?

Oh, SNAP !

From now on, the minimum criteria:

From Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Nebraska and certain other parts of the midwest.

315 lbs or greater.

Dad must have a history of being dirt-poor, or at least not owning a combine and unable to pay to have his crop harvested by the migrant combine-people.

Has never heard of the zone blocking scheme.

Not talking Laugh

Message modified by user Wednesday, December 12, 2012 4:23:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline Pack93z  
#36 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:26:12 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States

Applause Given: 396
Applause Received: 1,073

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post

I think many are overlooking Lang's injury and the effect it has on him playing the edge this season.

But I would have no problem pulling at least one lineman a year from the Midwest.

I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#37 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:35:26 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 661
Applause Received: 1,360

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
Wade and I pick the talent on the O line from now on. No one else, including the Packers. They are all so fired.

lol

Oh, SNAP !

From now on, the minimum criteria:

From Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Nebraska and certain other parts of the midwest.

315 lbs or greater.

Dad must have a history of being dirt-poor, or at least not owning a combine and unable to pay to have his crop harvested by the migrant combine-people.

Has never heard of the zone blocking scheme.

Not talking Laugh

Can he or can't he have man cleavage? I can't stand it when 320 lb tackle gets bull rushed by 260 lb DE/OLB because he is too weak to hold his ground.

UserPostedImage
Online buckeyepackfan  
#38 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:52:19 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Applause Given: 330
Applause Received: 443

NM
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Rss Feed