Green Bay Packers Talk 308 18,206328,362
Green Bay Packers discussions about the team, management, draft picks, Game day and a whole lot more. What say you?

Around The NFL 9 2,61529,466
Discuss anything and everything related to the National Football League, including those 31 teams not named Green Bay Packers.

Fantasy Sports Talk 1 1722,901
If you want to join a Fantasy League or NCAA Bracket Challenge or any other online competition related to sports, this is where you post. Feel free to talk about your fantasy team or inquire about who to sit/start as well.

Random Babble 23 3,45147,943
Discuss anything and everything here. Current Events, Hobbies, News, Religion, and nearly anything else goes. If the discussion starts to get nasty, it will be dropped into The Back Alley category.
Announcements 1 751,052
PackersHome.com is always improving and adding new features. Those new features and other important site related information is discussed here.

Community Welcome! 1 1001,329
You joined the greatest Packers online community, congratulations! Drop a note telling us a little bit about you, how you found PackersHome.com, why you love the Packers or anything else about yourself.

Feedback, Suggestions and Issues 2522,634
Everyone is encouraged to provide feedback, good, bad and otherwise about their site experience. Got an idea to make the site gooder? Like something our site has? Share it here.
Active Users

420 active users, 420 guests for last 15 minutes

Most Active Users in the last 7 Days
    Statistics
    • There are 438,642 posts in 25,617 topics in 15 forums.
    • Last post 2 hours ago by:go.pack.go.
    • We have 920 registered members.
    • The newest member is:all_about_da_packers-II
    Fan Shout
    buckeyepackfan (5h) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
    Zero2Cool (11h) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
    buckeyepackfan (12h) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
    Zero2Cool (12h) : Packers sign another Kicker
    dfosterf (12h) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
    dfosterf (13h) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
    Zero2Cool (13h) : lol
    Cheesey (14h) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
    dfosterf (16h) : Good for you!
    Zero2Cool (16h) : Yes. That's the one.
    dfosterf (16h) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
    dfosterf (16h) : Crystal?
    dfosterf (16h) : Please refresh my memory
    Zero2Cool (16h) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
    Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
    beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
    beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
    beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : A major foul will be enforced on the offense if there are offsetting penalties in a change of possession situation
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Teams will receive a 3rd challenge if 1 was successful. Previously, it took 2
    Martha Careful (25-Mar) : Your logs are deficient, but I will change my pw to something like your suggestion.
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hey, I did say it was not good, but maybe I was wrong!?!?!?
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : I KEED! 🤪
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : I don't know how this can be apccurately refereed. And that password seems strong to me...Who would ever think to use it?
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : The NFL has banned the hip-drop tackle, source said. The Competition Committee was unanimous on it.
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : And using "KevinIsGreat" is not good password, but thank you.
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : no one changed your password. i have logs
    Martha Careful (24-Mar) : *on
    Martha Careful (24-Mar) : I tried logging home both from my phone and computer with saved passwords which the cap slot does not affect. And no, it was not on.
    beast (24-Mar) : Is the caps lock on?
    Martha Careful (24-Mar) : Even in my dotage, i was not likely to forget 'Password, which was my Password....it was changed
    Zero2Cool (24-Mar) : Forgetting your password doesn't mean it was stolen.
    Martha Careful (24-Mar) : My password was stolen and changed…probably by those AI bots
    Mucky Tundra (22-Mar) : What Martha said...or we riot
    Mucky Tundra (22-Mar) : What Martha said...or we riot
    Martha Careful (22-Mar) : we improvise, adapt, and adjust
    Zero2Cool (22-Mar) : What happens when the redesign rolls out and we don't have nine boxes on one screen?
    Martha Careful (22-Mar) : 👍Mucky
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.