Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Formo  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 2:02:58 PM(UTC)
Formo

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Well change your goggles to a lighter shade of purple, you might get smarter in the process. Asshole

I don't know what you are saying.. but here. Let me fart in your mouth, comrade.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline vikesrule  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 9:33:13 AM(UTC)
vikesrule

Applause Given: 60
Applause Received: 193

..The reason Peterson is having a monster year is because that is all they have. That doesn't make him valuable, rather shows how pathetic the rest of the team is. Last year the Donkeys were very similar to the Vikings with a lousy quarterback, but a better defense. Insert Manning and wallah, you have a top team in a conference. That is what an MVP is. Besides the Vikings won 5 of their games back when Peterson was having pedestrian numbers.

Once again, you have truly amazed me..........Bang Head

...the depths of your ignorance seem to know no limits; you are as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

Although you would win hands down, there is no award for being stupid.....you should really stop competing.

Offline DakotaT  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:17:34 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 633
Applause Received: 1,311

Originally Posted by: vikesrule Go to Quoted Post
Once again, you have truly amazed me..........Bang Head

...the depths of your ignorance seem to know no limits; you are as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

Although you would win hands down, there is no award for being stupid.....you should really stop competing.

And yesterday 93 complimented me on how articulate I am, which leads us to which of you has more credibility. AP is awesome, but it doesn't change the fact that the Queenies have squandered his career, but then again - how many times did he fumble in the bounty game? The choking power of the purple uniform even effects Black Jesus. That is some powerful shit.

UserPostedImage
Offline vikesrule  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 11:48:27 AM(UTC)
vikesrule

Applause Given: 60
Applause Received: 193

And yesterday 93 complimented me on how articulate I am..

93z was being facetious.

And it is Purple Jesus, not Black Jesus.
There really are times that you give dumbasses around the world a bad name.

Damn good thing you weren't born as a twin, you both would have died laughing at each other.
Offline DakotaT  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 1:45:02 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Originally Posted by: vikesrule Go to Quoted Post
93z was being facetious.

And it is Purple Jesus, not Black Jesus.
There really are times that you give dumbasses around the world a bad name.

Damn good thing you weren't born as a twin, you both would have died laughing at each other.

You're just lucky I know deep down you love me like a little brother, cause otherwise you wouldn't be able to handle the beatdown you deserve. Merry Christmas dumbass! And the Vikings were still winning more games when Purple Jesus was having pedestrian numbers that they are now when he's lighting it up. MVP my ass.
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 2:35:19 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,863
Applause Received: 2,031

The fact that the Vikings have nothing other than Adrian Peterson puts more emphasis on how great of a year Peterson is having. Everyone knows he's going to get the ball and yet he is still not being stopped.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline DakotaT  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:00:49 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
The fact that the Vikings have nothing other than Adrian Peterson puts more emphasis on how great of a year Peterson is having. Everyone knows he's going to get the ball and yet he is still not being stopped.

Yeah, but him running the ball plays right into the hands of the other team winning. Peyton Manning is the MVP because he took mediocrity to the 2nd playoff seed. Peterson is racking up stats and that's it. Besides, I could never condone giving a Viking that sort of award and call myself a Packer fan. Have no idea what's wrong with the rest of you tards.
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:33:47 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Yeah, but him running the ball plays right into the hands of the other team winning. Peyton Manning is the MVP because he took mediocrity to the 2nd playoff seed. Peterson is racking up stats and that's it. Besides, I could never condone giving a Viking that sort of award and call myself a Packer fan. Have no idea what's wrong with the rest of you tards.

The team Peyton Manning took over won a playoff game last season WITH TIM TEBOW at QB, hardly mediocre. Adrian Peterson is helping his team. The problem is Peterson's QB is helping the other team win more efficiently.

Peyton Manning isn't even having a better year than Aaron Rodgers who btw has been sacked more than any other QB and is still putting up big numbers when teams know the Packers can't run. Rodgers has more TD's, less INT's and a better QB rating than Manning. And Manning plays two games against the Raiders, Chiefs and Chargers.

Peyton Manning, comeback player of the year because you know, in order to come back you have to have left, which he did by missing the ENTIRE 2011 season ... not just three games.

Adrian Peterson, MVP because he's unstoppable. And yes, it is painful to acknowledge that because he's a Viking.

UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:48:19 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

The team Peyton Manning took over won a playoff game last season WITH TIM TEBOW at QB, hardly mediocre. Adrian Peterson is helping his team. The problem is Peterson's QB is helping the other team win more efficiently.

Peyton Manning isn't even having a better year than Aaron Rodgers who btw has been sacked more than any other QB and is still putting up big numbers when teams know the Packers can't run. Rodgers has more TD's, less INT's and a better QB rating than Manning. And Manning plays two games against the Raiders, Chiefs and Chargers.

Peyton Manning, comeback player of the year because you know, in order to come back you have to have left, which he did by missing the ENTIRE 2011 season ... not just three games.

Adrian Peterson, MVP because he's unstoppable. And yes, it is painful to acknowledge that because he's a Viking.

He's not unstoppable, guys just have to tackle. MVP's get their teams wins. And Denver was mediocre last year because they barely won a dog shit division and beat a depleted Steelers team, and was annihilated the next week by the Patriots. Stick your nose up AP's ass if you want, not me. He is the enemy, the enemy deserves no mercy. I want to see somebody stack 5 d-lineman against him because there is no passing threat.
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:52:37 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

DENVER HAD A FULLBACK PLAYING QUARTERBACK AND WON A PLAYOFF GAME! My gosh ignorance is bliss!!!

You can stick your nose in whomevers ass you'd like. I won't judge you. I'm a football fan so I catch other games ... and it helps me not look foolish like thinking the Bronco's are mediocre, lol.

UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#26 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 4:25:08 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

DENVER HAD A FULLBACK PLAYING QUARTERBACK AND WON A PLAYOFF GAME! My gosh ignorance is bliss!!!

You can stick your nose in whomevers ass you'd like. I won't judge you. I'm a football fan so I catch other games ... and it helps me not look foolish like thinking the Bronco's are mediocre, lol.

God you're in VR dumbass mode now. Eeking out a shitty division means you're mediocre. Of course, I'm old enough to have wiped your shitty ass so WTF do you know anyway? Asshole Go play with your Xbox and tell me if AP wins the rushing title.
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#27 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 1:15:03 PM(UTC)
Formo

MVPeterson. 28 for #28. Twenty eight reasons for AP to be voted MVP. Today is #24.

http://youtu.be/veFMKd5EPYM

Thought his interaction with the Puker kid was great.
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#28 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 2:01:06 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

"24. You won’t see a more telling stat about Peterson’s heart than this: According to ESPN Stats & Info, he leads the league with 909 yards after initial contact. Let me just repeat that so that it properly sinks in: Peterson will likely hit the benchmark of excellence for normal NFL running backs -- a 1,000-yard season -- after defenses have had their first shot at him."

UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#29 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 3:47:10 PM(UTC)
Formo

"24. You won’t see a more telling stat about Peterson’s heart than this: According to ESPN Stats & Info, he leads the league with 909 yards after initial contact. Let me just repeat that so that it properly sinks in: Peterson will likely hit the benchmark of excellence for normal NFL running backs -- a 1,000-yard season -- after defenses have had their first shot at him."

Adrian Peterson has gained league-high 39 1st downs when hit BEFORE the marker in 2012. Only 19 players have 39 TOTAL 1st downs.

Adrian Peterson: Hit in backfield 51 times in 2012 but gained 69 yds on those plays. Rest of NFL? -1,206 yds on such plays

Adrian Peterson has 1,103 rush yds on 1st down this season, a total that would currently rank 10th by itself overall.
UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#30 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 9:29:26 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
Adrian Peterson has gained league-high 39 1st downs when hit BEFORE the marker in 2012. Only 19 players have 39 TOTAL 1st downs.

Adrian Peterson: Hit in backfield 51 times in 2012 but gained 69 yds on those plays. Rest of NFL? -1,206 yds on such plays

Adrian Peterson has 1,103 rush yds on 1st down this season, a total that would currently rank 10th by itself overall.

If Peyton Manning wins the MVP over AD, I'm punching a sports reporter in the face. Out of general principle.

AD carried that joke of a team. No offense amigo. I'm just calling it as I see it. You got your only other playmaker in Percy Harvin on injured reserve and unarguably one of the worst 5 starting QBs in the NFL. AD is doing things that are beyond human. Peyton Manning on the other hand is on a team THAT WON A PLAYOFF GAME LAST YEAR WITH A GUY WHO CANNOT THROW A FOOTBALL.

So as someone who watches football, anyone who says otherwise is a f*cking idiot. Pardon my French.

The only one I'll let slide is Dakota because hating another football team should be encouraged. I hate the Cows. I understand hatred of another football team.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Rss Feed