You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

19 Pages«<1314151617>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Formo  
#211 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 2:19:32 PM(UTC)
Formo

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
It's clear your being intentionally obtuse for the sake of being incredibly annoying. Mission accomplished.

What? Really? I'm hardly obtuse, much less intentionally. Couldn't have been more wrong.

It was stupid of me thinking I could raise your intelligence about such brainwash tactics as you've fallen for.

I haven't fallen for ANY tactics. What the fuck did I say to make you think I believe everything the article I posted? Because I posted it?

The irony is you're saying essentially what I am, but missing the point that the alledged FACTS being reported were WRONG. You don't grasp that error in your thinking and mistakenly think since it was reported as fact, thus it was.

Right, but wrong. No one in the MSM acknowledged any wrong reporting. That's my point. Anyone not knowing any better (unfortunately for you, that's not me no matter how hard you wish it were) would make the mistake you are griping about.

And we're full circle back to my hatred of the media these days and right back to my initial inquiry of checking out the most users on PH date.

Oh. u mad bro?

Dec 1st, over 1,200 visitors within 15 minutes. Why?
Chiefs player commits suicide on Dec 1st.
PH was one of the first websites to have the players name, thus, we were in the top 5 Google results for 'chiefs player suicide'.

Neat.

Wish you'd set aside our fan differences and think of me as a man who is intelligent. You wouldn't be like this towards me. I just tried to help widen your perspective, not change it.

I hardly think you aren't intelligent. You put together this site, something I could never do. I'm like I am towards you because you lack the communication and people skills to properly express your views/points/arguments.

The whole reason I continue these arguments with you (not just this thread, but others as well) is because of that reason.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline Formo  
#212 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 2:20:26 PM(UTC)
Formo

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Double post fail.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline Wade  
#213 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 2:27:48 PM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 560
Applause Received: 587

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
I liked a lot of the stuff Formo said in this thread.

Who is Sage though?

She is an ESPN babe anchor. Thin, small breasted, athletic, curly hair, great lips, great eyes (may be light-complexioned African-American, but I can never tell that for sure), nice leg. IMO one of only two reasons to ever watch ESPN anymore (the other being Hannah Storm). Probably in her 30s, but could be anywhere from 25 to 45 for all I know. Looks fantastic either in skirt or slacks. Seems a bit smarter than Storm or J. Biel.

Alas, probably a lib, but definitely worth an expensive meal to find out her conversational skills. Matters what she thinks about guns, but matters not at all what she thinks about rifles. (Nodding to Foster that despite my 4F REMFness, I do know the difference. Big Grin)

Pic

Definitely top 5 in my Celebrities to Spend A Week Stranded on an Island With list.

Damn, after thinking about the details of this post, I need to go stick my head in a cold snowbank.

:)
None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline zombieslayer  
#214 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 2:36:17 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
She is an ESPN babe anchor. Thin, small breasted, athletic, curly hair, great lips, great eyes (may be light-complexioned African-American, but I can never tell that for sure), nice leg. IMO one of only two reasons to ever watch ESPN anymore (the other being Hannah Storm). Probably in her 30s, but could be anywhere from 25 to 45 for all I know. Looks fantastic either in skirt or slacks. Seems a bit smarter than Storm or J. Biel.

Alas, probably a lib, but definitely worth an expensive meal to find out her conversational skills. Matters what she thinks about guns, but matters not at all what she thinks about rifles. (Nodding to Foster that despite my 4F REMFness, I do know the difference. Big Grin)

Pic

Definitely top 5 in my Celebrities to Spend A Week Stranded on an Island With list.

Damn, after thinking about the details of this post, I need to go stick my head in a cold snowbank.

Ah yes. I know her. Well, not know her know her, but know who she is.

Yes, she's a cutie. Dancing

Would have liked to see those boots on her though.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline Zero2Cool  
#215 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 2:46:53 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Applause Given: 1,740
Applause Received: 1,790

I have lost all enjoyment participating in discussions on this website thanks to people like you Jeremy, Paul, Wade and Troy. I used to look forward to coming to this site, share thoughts, opinions, but after this ganging up against me ... fuck you guys and thanks for making a difficult time of year ... even worse by ruining my hobby.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline DakotaT  
#216 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 2:54:19 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 568
Applause Received: 1,190

I have lost all enjoyment participating in discussions on this website thanks to people like you Jeremy, Paul, Wade and Troy. I used to look forward to coming to this site, share thoughts, opinions, but after this ganging up against me ... fuck you guys and thanks for making a difficult time of year ... even worse by ruining my hobby.

Maybe you just need to develop a sense of humor, or tougher skin, or maybe learn the skill of being able to read between the lines into what people really mean. But no matter how you look at, you're wound a little too tight my friend.
UserPostedImage
Offline Porforis  
#217 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 2:59:54 PM(UTC)
Porforis

United States

Applause Given: 167
Applause Received: 328

Pic

Also needs to eat a sammich or two.
UserPostedImage
Offline Wade  
#218 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 4:08:20 PM(UTC)
Wade

Gee, I posted once, asking you why you seem to be going after Jeremy. Just seemed like something more than usual trash talking. Now I'm a ganger-upper?

Wasn't intending to be judgmental, just basically trying to ask what was up -- I've been so out of it the last month or so, I hardly know which end is up, here or otherwise. I know I've posted some, but I'm sort of afraid to look back and see what I said. I've had weekend-long drunks that are easier to remember.

Sorry if came off as abusive, Kevin. I'm all fucked up during holiday season, this year worse than ever since I seem to have dug myself into another financial toilet even as I was doing about the worst teaching semester in years and years. I couldn't even focus myself on today's rout of Tennessee -- I was writing some of my PH posts mid game, trying to teach myself a bit of Filemaker Pro, and not miss any TDS, and doing none of the three.

Signed,
Holiday Basket Case

None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline Wade  
#219 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 4:09:12 PM(UTC)
Wade

Originally Posted by: Porforis Go to Quoted Post
Also needs to eat a sammich or two.

Hey, lets not get into wurst double entendres here. :)
Offline Wade  
#220 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 4:09:57 PM(UTC)
Wade

(delete double post fail)
Offline dfosterf  
#221 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 5:08:46 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 337

Gee, I posted once, asking you why you seem to be going after Jeremy. Just seemed like something more than usual trash talking. Now I'm a ganger-upper?

Wasn't intending to be judgmental, just basically trying to ask what was up -- I've been so out of it the last month or so, I hardly know which end is up, here or otherwise. I know I've posted some, but I'm sort of afraid to look back and see what I said. I've had weekend-long drunks that are easier to remember.

Sorry if came off as abusive, Kevin. I'm all fucked up during holiday season, this year worse than ever since I seem to have dug myself into another financial toilet even as I was doing about the worst teaching semester in years and years. I couldn't even focus myself on today's rout of Tennessee -- I was writing some of my PH posts mid game, trying to teach myself a bit of Filemaker Pro, and not miss any TDS, and doing none of the three.

Signed,
Holiday Basket Case

I was very surprised to see a mention of you in that post. I think we are all getting so familiar with one another that we take for granted the idea that the object of our scorn / derision / just-plain-smack... will instantly understand that we truly deep-down mean no malice toward one-another.

... And Kev, if you are in a bit of a funk, this is most definitely the place (not this thread Silenced ) if you got some beefs goin'...

(I had Mason all along, btw-- with just an extraordinarily brief deviation and/or cracking of the "armor", so to speak. A small human failing on my part. Laugh )

She's a bit "bony" in those pics. I like 99% of the "faux news" (Fox) girls. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that they are good-looking, journalism-wise. Laugh
UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline dfosterf  
#222 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 5:19:10 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Maybe you just need to develop a sense of humor, or tougher skin, or maybe learn the skill of being able to read between the lines into what people really mean. But no matter how you look at, you're wound a little too tight my friend.

Maybe you need to learn when to ease off a little.

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline zombieslayer  
#223 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 6:57:49 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

I've told you this many times, Kevin. Your stress level is at an unhealthy level. You need to blow off steam in a healthy way.

You very often forget that we care. But we're also men. So we tend to be on the cold side.

Don't take any of us for granted. Shit hits the fan, any of us would have your back and you know it.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
thanks Post received 1 applause.
dfosterf on 12/23/2012(UTC)
Offline DakotaT  
#224 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:17:34 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 568
Applause Received: 1,190

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
Maybe you need to learn when to ease off a little.

Please! I don't even exchange with Kevin anymore.
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#225 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:29:56 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Please! I don't even exchange with Kevin anymore.

I was referring to this comment:

Originally Posted by: DakotaT

He had already posted his frustrations, and you fucking went there. Listen, I wasn't trying to be an ass towards you, I love your dumbpinko-commie ass, but just know the where and when of your audience, imo.

Remember, Kev has a pretty big deal going here. Perhaps not in the big scheme of the internet, or even in the world of the Green Bay Packers...

...But most definitely in the lives of those of us that regularly post here. We do not have that kind of pressure upon us, as mere posters.

He does. He really does. He knows how important this place is to so many. I couldn't do it. Too many of you piss me off as it is, much less if I was runnin' things, lol

Edited by user Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:51:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage