You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Share
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline DakotaT  
#16 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 12:17:54 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,970
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 568
Applause Received: 1,190

Not only are the Packers going to extend their dominance over the division by bitch slapping the overachieving Vikings - they are going to hold the wind sprinter playing in a lousy tackling league under 150 yards.

Hey Formo - what separates the class of the NFC North from the rest? The Wisonsin border.
UserPostedImage
Offline SINCITYCHEEZE  
#17 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 1:18:56 PM(UTC)
SINCITYCHEEZE

Rank: 5th Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 508
Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 155
Applause Received: 105

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Not only are the Packers going to extend their dominance over the division by bitch slapping the overachieving Vikings - they are going to hold the wind sprinter playing in a lousy tackling league under 150 yards.

Hey Formo - what separates the class of the NFC North from the rest? The Wisonsin border.


Face. Palm. Face. Palm. Face. Palm. Face. Palm. Face. Palm. He's going to blast you for that mistake.Because it's all he's got.LOL LOL LOL LOL
Wisconsin Born,Packer Bred
UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#18 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 1:31:58 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,970
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 568
Applause Received: 1,190

Originally Posted by: SINCITYCHEEZE Go to Quoted Post
Face. Palm. Face. Palm. Face. Palm. Face. Palm. Face. Palm. He's going to blast you for that mistake.Because it's all he's got.LOL LOL LOL LOL


Sin, I have to give these guys something to work with don't I? Think
UserPostedImage
Offline vikesrule  
#19 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 1:52:41 PM(UTC)
vikesrule

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Posts: 2,121
Joined: 8/4/2007(UTC)

Applause Given: 60
Applause Received: 193

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Sin, I have to give these guys something to work with don't I? Think


Trust me on this one numbnuts, your dumbass provides enough material to last a millenium.

You're clueless to the core, and your faux bravado befits your lack of intellect.


Oh ya, Merry Christmas.... Big Grin

Edited by user Monday, December 24, 2012 2:06:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline DakotaT  
#20 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 4:47:12 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,970
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 568
Applause Received: 1,190

Originally Posted by: vikesrule Go to Quoted Post
Trust me on this one numbnuts, your dumbass provides enough material to last a millenium.

You're clueless to the core, and your faux bravado befits your lack of intellect.


Oh ya, Merry Christmas.... Big Grin


Just got back from church, and yes, I prayed for you to get over your DakotaT envy. Merry Christmas.
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#21 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 6:44:43 PM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,555
Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Not only are the Packers going to extend their dominance over the division by bitch slapping the overachieving Vikings - they are going to hold the wind sprinter playing in a lousy tackling league under 150 yards.


Oh, you are funny. And delusional.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Hey Formo - what separates the class of the NFC North from the rest? The Wisonsin border.


I agree. The only thing Wisky has on Minnesota (or most states in the Union) is good football teams. And that's it.

Period.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline dhazer  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 9:49:16 AM(UTC)
dhazer

Rank: Pro Bowl

Posts: 3,875
Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 43
Applause Received: 175

Remember last time someone was going for a record against us?



So I say once we are up by 35 we let do AP do this a few times for the record :)

UserPostedImage

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be :)
Offline gbguy20  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 9:53:18 AM(UTC)
gbguy20

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Posts: 2,162
Joined: 8/28/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 185
Applause Received: 247

I'd be ok with that
call me Dan
Offline Porforis  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 11:07:56 AM(UTC)
Porforis

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,733
Joined: 8/22/2009(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Applause Given: 167
Applause Received: 328

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 Go to Quoted Post
I'd be ok with that


I can't condone that. If we're up 35, why give em an easy 14 or so? If you're going to dominate and embarrass the purple rejects, embarrass them hard.

Which we very well might. Sell out on the run and leave everyone in single man coverage with a shallow safety. What's Ponder going to do, burn us by bombing it 20 yards downfield?
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
DakotaT on 12/25/2012(UTC)
Offline DakotaT  
#25 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 11:23:30 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,970
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 568
Applause Received: 1,190

Originally Posted by: dhazer Go to Quoted Post
Remember last time someone was going for a record against us?



So I say once we are up by 35 we let do AP do this a few times for the record :)



What a horrible day in the history of the GBP. I felt so bad for Mark Tauscher that day who had bitch slapped Strahan aroung like a little girl. Absolutely horrible by Favre - that's the kind of thing that cheapens the game.
UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 12:49:48 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Posts: 9,919
Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: San Francisco

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: Porforis Go to Quoted Post
I can't condone that. If we're up 35, why give em an easy 14 or so? If you're going to dominate and embarrass the purple rejects, embarrass them hard.

Which we very well might. Sell out on the run and leave everyone in single man coverage with a shallow safety. What's Ponder going to do, burn us by bombing it 20 yards downfield?


Can Ponder even throw the ball 20 yards?
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline Pack93z  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 12:55:12 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

Rank: Hall of Famer

U.S. Minor Islands
Posts: 12,603
Joined: 3/16/2007(UTC)
Location: North Central Wisconsin

Applause Given: 353
Applause Received: 936

Really, this has become secondary, denying AP the record.

Knocking the Vikes from the playoffs, or at least potentially doing so, that would be just as sweet.

A double dip.. Dancing
The wolves will never lose sleep over the feelings of the sheep.

UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 1:42:51 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,970
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 568
Applause Received: 1,190

Originally Posted by: Pack93z Go to Quoted Post
Really, this has become secondary, denying AP the record.

Knocking the Vikes from the playoffs, or at least potentially doing so, that would be just as sweet.

A double dip.. Dancing


You talk like there's any doubt. I'm going to the bar to watch this one, the deflation of Viking fans can't be beat.
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 1:59:34 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

Rank: All Pro

United States
Posts: 5,753
Joined: 8/19/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 337

I don't want him to get it against us, yet I want him to get it. I think he should be MVP. I think he should be offensive player of the year. I think he should be comeback player of the year. I want to hate him, I'm usually capable of such sentiments when it comes to any opponent, much less a Viking, but I respect the son of a bitch and his accomplishments so much that I'm going to root for him in the sense that I still want to win this game, but if he gets his, I'm good, even if we do lose.



Conversely, I just plain flat hate Jared Allen, perhaps unfairly so, perhaps not.

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.



Offline DakotaT  
#30 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 2:38:22 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,970
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 568
Applause Received: 1,190

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
I don't want him to get it against us, yet I want him to get it. I think he should be MVP. I think he should be offensive player of the year. I think he should be comeback player of the year. I want to hate him, I'm usually capable of such sentiments when it comes to any opponent, much less a Viking, but I respect the son of a bitch and his accomplishments so much that I'm going to root for him in the sense that I still want to win this game, but if he gets his, I'm good, even if we do lose.



Conversely, I just plain flat hate Jared Allen, perhaps unfairly so, perhaps not.



Hey Susie, pick an answer and go with it. Thanks.
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages<1234>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF 2.1.0 | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.311 seconds.