Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline play2win  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 9:26:57 PM(UTC)
play2win

United States

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

I'm glad to see how GB hung tough after a difficult start to the season to take over the #2 seed going into the last week of the regular season. I hope we keep it with a big win in MIN next Sunday.

This has been a remarkable feat, given all of the injuries we've sustained this year. Quite a testament to the players, coaching staff, and personnel dept. My hat is off to them for a job well done going into the last game of this regular season. So, the countdown begins. 4 more Wins in a row!
thanks Post received 4 applause.
gbguy20 on 12/23/2012(UTC), yooperfan on 12/24/2012(UTC), Porforis on 12/24/2012(UTC), zombieslayer on 12/25/2012(UTC)
Offline yooperfan  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 5:33:18 AM(UTC)
yooperfan

Applause Given: 600
Applause Received: 271

The Packers are hitting their stride at the right time.
I believe they will keep the 2 seed.
Offline wpr  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 6:35:15 AM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 3,018
Applause Received: 1,460

It is great. One could say with a little more luck in their Seattle game or the SF-NE and SF- StLou games they would already have it all locked up. I guess it does no good to point and say what if. We would be acting like the viking fans if we did.

UserPostedImage

thanks Post received 1 applause.
nerdmann on 12/24/2012(UTC)
Offline DakotaT  
#4 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 8:19:56 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 661
Applause Received: 1,360

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
It is great. One could say with a little more luck in their Seattle game or the SF-NE and SF- StLou games they would already have it all locked up. I guess it does no good to point and say what if. We would be acting like the viking fans if we did.

We wouldn't have needed any of that garbage had we taken care of our own business in Seattle and Indianapolis. We really only lost 2 games this year to the Giants and 9ers - and that's only because they were wearing their panties for those games. I don't understand how they get so outplayed by supposed "physical" teams but it must come from the gentlemen demeaner of Mike McCarthy. I wish he had a little more nasty to him.
UserPostedImage
Offline Porforis  
#5 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 8:24:58 AM(UTC)
Porforis

United States

Applause Given: 169
Applause Received: 333

Originally Posted by: play2win Go to Quoted Post
I'm glad to see how GB hung tough after a difficult start to the season to take over the #2 seed going into the last week of the regular season. I hope we keep it with a big win in MIN next Sunday.

This has been a remarkable feat, given all of the injuries we've sustained this year. Quite a testament to the players, coaching staff, and personnel dept. My hat is off to them for a job well done going into the last game of this regular season. So, the countdown begins. 4 more Wins in a row!

UserPostedImage
Blitz on 12/25/2012(UTC)
Offline wpr  
#6 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 8:27:31 AM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 3,018
Applause Received: 1,460

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
We wouldn't have needed any of that garbage had we taken care of our own business in Seattle and Indianapolis. We really only lost 2 games this year to the Giants and 9ers - and that's only because they were wearing their panties for those games. I don't understand how they get so outplayed by supposed "physical" teams but it must come from the gentlemen demeaner of Mike McCarthy. I wish he had a little more nasty to him.

He does need it. He wins games without acting like a prick. That is good enough for me.

UserPostedImage

Offline dyeah_gb  
#7 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 10:35:39 AM(UTC)
dyeah_gb

Applause Given: 24
Applause Received: 24

Originally Posted by: Porforis Go to Quoted Post

16 Quarters!
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool - R. Feynman
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#8 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 11:27:22 AM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Applause Given: 13
Applause Received: 371

I a glad we got into the #2 seed, but I am also glad we have another week of the regular season. Last night SF got thier asses handed to them after the big win in NE. Someone made the comment during that game, that it is harder to come back from a big win than a big loss.

We just had a big win over TN, and if that is true, at least we have a game between for safety.
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#9 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 12:25:21 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 661
Applause Received: 1,360

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins Go to Quoted Post
I a glad we got into the #2 seed, but I am also glad we have another week of the regular season. Last night SF got thier asses handed to them after the big win in NE. Someone made the comment during that game, that it is harder to come back from a big win than a big loss.

We just had a big win over TN, and if that is true, at least we have a game between for safety.

I wouldn't call the win ovr TN a big win, cause it was more of a scrimmage game for the Packers, but I am glad the second seed is now ours to lose. It makes us go to Minnesota this week hungry. You should never play a division game resting starters anyway, but being able to knock a rival out of the playoffs is some that the Packers should revel in.
UserPostedImage
Offline play2win  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:58:55 PM(UTC)
play2win

United States

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

Good points all. I do like having a shot to knock MIN out by beating them in their house. This is very big. Time to get our "'A' Game" rollin' for a playoff run to the Lombardi Trophy Win.
Offline Cheesey  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 6:32:30 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Applause Given: 183
Applause Received: 408

I'm glad the Packers still have something to play for. (number 2 seed)
As it will keep them sharp on the field.
Now.....do you think a week off is good, or bad?
Last season they looked awful getting the time off. I don't want them to lose that edge.
UserPostedImage
Offline dyeah_gb  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 6:37:27 PM(UTC)
dyeah_gb

Applause Given: 24
Applause Received: 24

Originally Posted by: Cheesey Go to Quoted Post
I'm glad the Packers still have something to play for. (number 2 seed)
As it will keep them sharp on the field.
Now.....do you think a week off is good, or bad?
Last season they looked awful getting the time off. I don't want them to lose that edge.

I would like to think that the team is mature and smart enough to remember what happened last year and avoid repeating it. It does seem like we are getting the hot hand at exactly the right time though.
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool - R. Feynman
Offline CaliforniaCheez  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:41:28 PM(UTC)
CaliforniaCheez

Applause Given: 5
Applause Received: 132

Loser viklings
blank
nerdmann on 12/26/2012(UTC)
Offline PackerTraxx  
#14 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 3:58:02 PM(UTC)
PackerTraxx

Applause Given: 18
Applause Received: 127

IMO the loss of Philbin's son was a huge factor last year. That has to effect anyone who cares. I want us to win and have the week off. Knocking the Queens out is "frosting on the cake".
Why is Jerry Kramer not in the Hall of Fame?
nerdmann on 12/27/2012(UTC)
Rss Feed