Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
3 Pages<123>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline DakotaT  
#16 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 8:33:34 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 638
Applause Received: 1,317

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
Go open as many credit cards as you can, pay for all the evils and inequities you view, then repudiate the debt you inure.

Explain to all the evil people at the bank how you were righting all the wrongs, then get back to us. Until then, STFU.

Or go postal. You seem due.

I'm perfectly calm - just have to point out the obvious to the clueless once in a while.
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#17 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 8:48:23 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 174
Applause Received: 392

I think you need to slow down on the cooking up and main-lining of your MSNBC and that whack lady Huffington.

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline Formo  
#18 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 8:55:46 PM(UTC)
Formo

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Go open as many credit cards as you can, pay for all the evils and inequities you view, then repudiate the debt you inure.

Explain to all the evil people at the bank how you were righting all the wrongs, then get back to us. Until then, STFU.

f*cking scary nasty demeanor at times, yet a world-wide-philanthropist. I'm not buyin'.

I bet I couldn't get 50 cents
out of your ass to finish paying for my coke in the vending machine at lunch.

asshole. You should take back what you wrote.

And Gunny wins again!!

(seriously considering moving next door to you, FYI)
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline dfosterf  
#19 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 8:58:32 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
And Gunny wins again!!

(seriously considering moving next door to you, FYI)

Oh, STFU--- we got your ass Saturday, bitch.

No one is listening to you right now, unless we get AD under about 120 yards, lol

Now I gotta read more nonsensical crap from Dakota, thanks to your dumb-ass egging him on.

Couldn't you just take your playoff entry thanks to your greatness/ our failure and move on?

No.

Edited by user Thursday, January 3, 2013 9:14:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline DakotaT  
#20 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 9:10:51 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

I think you need to slow down on the cooking up and main-lining of your MSNBC and that whack lady Huffington.

I flip back and forth between MSNBC and FOX because I like my bullshit well rounded. Gunny, you know what the Bible says about being mean the poor, right? It's against it. Sorry, just watched Kingping the other day.

Seriously, I can't believe the amount of people that go to church every Sunday and then not listen to what the pastor/priest has to say about caring for the poor and helpless. It is absolutely mindboggling how many people there are in the world who value the love of money over the love of God, and doing right by one another on this earth.

And I do believe that people who with every fiber in their body go out to oppress people financially just to pad their own pockets should be put to death. I wouldn't stop in Washington either, I'd head north to Wall Street too.

And Formo, who the f*ck appointed you the argument referree, Dumbass?
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#21 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 9:17:13 PM(UTC)
Formo

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
I flip back and forth between MSNBC and FOX because I like my bullshit well rounded. Gunny, you know what the Bible says about being mean the poor, right? It's against it. Sorry, just watched Kingping the other day.

Seriously, I can't believe the amount of people that go to church every Sunday and then not listen to what the pastor/priest has to say about caring for the poor and helpless. It is absolutely mindboggling how many people there are in the world who value the love of money over the love of God, and doing right by one another on this earth.

And I do believe that people who with every fiber in their body go out to oppress people financially just to pad their own pockets should be put to death. I wouldn't stop in Washington either, I'd head north to Wall Street too.

He buried you, son. No ref needed to see it.. One just needs to remove head from ass and it's pretty clear.
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#22 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 9:27:32 PM(UTC)
Formo

Oh, STFU--- we got your ass Saturday, bitch.

Child please.

No one is listening to you right now, unless we get AD under about 120 yards, lol

Sounds like a personal problem, sir.

Now I gotta read more nonsensical crap from Dakota, thanks to your dumb-ass egging him on.

Sorry, but if I have to deal with him.. so do you.

Couldn't you just take your playoff entry thanks to your greatness/ our failure and move on?

No.

Hell no. I can't wait, because while I will refrain from talking too much crap about the upcoming game, I certainly would love to keep the playoff winning streak alive against your precious Pack. =D
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#23 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 9:28:33 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

I don't go to church. My wife goes to church to apologize for the shit I do. I have done so many kind things for so many people, no one could keep count. What irritates me is that so few even know what poor and oppressed even look like, and sorry, bro, that includes you.

I'm GLAD we went into Iraq, for example. I went there twice. I don't CARE that YOU got lied to. I saw the misery, the unfairness of that regime, etc. in the RESULTS of that regime. At times it feels like a near thing for America, but not even close to that if you are a thinking human being that just happened to have the power to change things. and got the gift and curse of seeing that evil you speak of. That has happened just about often enough for me to be incredibly satisfied, in many shitty places.
UserPostedImage

Offline DakotaT  
#24 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 9:33:17 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

f*cking scary nasty demeanor at times, yet a world-wide-philanthropist. I'm not buyin'.

I bet I couldn't get 50 cents
out of your ass to finish paying for my coke in the vending machine at lunch.

asshole. You should take back what you wrote.

You don't know me at all. I'd give you the shirt off my back, if you needed it.

You are right about one thing though, I can have a f*cking scary nasty demeaner - when someone pushes the right buttons. And I'm not taking back what I said, the f*cking guy has called me stupid too many times.

UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#25 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 9:47:28 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

You don't know me at all. I'd give you the shirt off my back, if you needed it.

You are right about one thing though, I can have a f*cking scary nasty demeaner - when someone pushes the right buttons. And I'm not taking back what I said, the f*cking guy has called me stupid too many times.

Well, you are a big boy. You have called me stupid, I've called you stupid....

What I HAVE been trying to tell you is that you need to remember that this is what it is. A Packer site that is populated with friends.

EWE can ME whatever comes to mind. EYE can do the same. You need to be a little more circumspect when discussing with others, imo.

I pretty much know who I can be a complete asshole towards and not hurt feelings, OR HURT THEM.

UserPostedImage

Offline DakotaT  
#26 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 9:48:10 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
He buried you, son. No ref needed to see it.. One just needs to remove head from ass and it's pretty clear.

Screw that, he goes back and edits everything he writes instead of just moving on to the next post like normal folks.
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#27 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 9:51:27 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Screw that, he goes back and edits everything he writes instead of just moving on to the next post like normal folks.

I don't have spellcheck, lol

I have seen far more misery in other places besides Iraq, btw. It's just an example that some might know a little about.

My Marines represented you so very well in the circumstances they faced, at all times. You would have aspired to do the same, so help me God.
UserPostedImage

Offline DakotaT  
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2013 9:58:17 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

I don't have spellcheck, lol

I have seen far more misery in other places besides Iraq, btw. It's just an example that some might know a little about.

Go to bed so you aren't mean to those poor bastards shopping Lowe's tomorrow.
UserPostedImage
Offline Porforis  
#29 Posted : Friday, January 4, 2013 6:52:26 AM(UTC)
Porforis

United States

Applause Given: 168
Applause Received: 333

There are no innocent men and women in Politics, therefore the odds would be alot better than our current execution policies of the condemned in our prison systems. The beast has been corrupt since the beginning of civilization. I don't know why we even continue to have these discussions especially since all you like to do is smart off to me.

That was meant as a gentle friendly jab, not a snipe and I'm sorry if I was far too blunt. Very rough month or so, not always realizing just how cranky I am. I apologize.
UserPostedImage
Offline Wade  
#30 Posted : Friday, January 4, 2013 6:53:03 AM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 644
Applause Received: 657

Well, at least I finally got promoted from gunny to captain by our rezident commie, lol

Isn't being called an ossifer sort of an insult?
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Rss Feed