You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<678
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Porforis  
#106 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 12:17:10 PM(UTC)
Porforis

United States

Applause Given: 167
Applause Received: 328

Originally Posted by: Gaycandybacon Go to Quoted Post
This just gives a better case why our fans are better. I love how people try to be badasses and say fuck every sentence. Pathetic. I laughed when that guy tried to say that packers fans are not packers fans if they haven't been to Wisconsin. SORRY WE HAVE FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR GODS SAKE. Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing

That's like saying you can't be a Christian if you haven't been to Nazareth.
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#107 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 12:34:40 PM(UTC)
wpr

United States

Applause Given: 2,405
Applause Received: 1,195

Originally Posted by: Gaycandybacon Go to Quoted Post
This just gives a better case why our fans are better. I love how people try to be badasses and say fuck every sentence. Pathetic. I laughed when that guy tried to say that packers fans are not packers fans if they haven't been to Wisconsin. SORRY WE HAVE FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR GODS SAKE. Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing

Lived most of my life in IL. Never lived in WI. I did live in MN for a year when I was in 1st grade. I can not be sure but I think that is the genesis of becoming a Packers fan. I moved to Minny Jan 65 and moved back the following Dec or Jan. That was ll it took to recognize a quality franchise. It was so easy even a child could do it.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline Gaycandybacon  
#108 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 12:48:15 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon

United States

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 173

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
Lived most of my life in IL. Never lived in WI.

Same here. It's basically a stereotype over here that you're automatically from Wisconsin if you're a packers fan..
Offline Zero2Cool  
#109 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 1:36:45 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Applause Given: 1,743
Applause Received: 1,792

I think some us Packers fans are massively spoiled and lacking appreciation for a playoff win. The Packers are 33 and 7 over their last 40 games, including playoffs with one Super Bowl win – I bet there are more than two dozen fan bases that wish they could claim as such. The Packers come up victorious by 14 points in a home playoff game, which in case you’ve lived under a rock is no easy task for the Packers and yet we have some ungrateful fans deteriorating the accomplishment? All I read and heard when Joe Webb was announced being the starter was how he gives the Vikings a better opportunity to win against the Packers. Now that the Packers win, I’ve been reading comments about how the Packers beat the Vikings B team and the Vikings JV team. Get your nose out of the air, slap yourself with a wet fish and quit taking a win for granted!

Remember a certain person observing the Packers having several drives under a minute rather than running the ball to clear out the clock and preserve the win? That was against the Colts. Saturday night, although it wasn’t sexy, and the Vikings knew the Packers were in run mode, it preserved a win when 21 points felt like 42.

Make no mistake about this, the game was ALWAYS about Adrian Peterson, not Christian Ponder and not Joe Webb.

Pull your heads out of your asses, Packers fans, and appreciate this win… it just might be the last of the season.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
thanks Post received 7 applause.
Pack93z on 1/7/2013(UTC), Wade on 1/7/2013(UTC), Porforis on 1/7/2013(UTC), Gaycandybacon on 1/7/2013(UTC), TheKanataThrilla on 1/7/2013(UTC), mi_keys on 1/7/2013(UTC), gbguy20 on 1/7/2013(UTC)
Offline Pack93z  
#110 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 1:40:11 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

U.S. Minor Islands

Applause Given: 353
Applause Received: 936

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post

Make no mistake about this, the game was ALWAYS about Adrian Peterson, not Christian Ponder and not Joe Webb.

Exactly.. good post.
The wolves will never lose sleep over the feelings of the sheep.

UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#111 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 1:45:06 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 570
Applause Received: 1,190

Pull your heads out of your asses, Packers fans, and appreciate this win… it just might be the last of the season.

It is alive!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back Hoss, the boys were all getting nauseously homesick for your presence. I, of course, never had a doubt that you were coming back. Blind Faith, baby.

We are spoiled, us old bastards know that well - it's you younger guys that didn't know the pain of being a Packer fan through the 70s and 80s.
UserPostedImage
Offline Wade  
#112 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 1:53:21 PM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 560
Applause Received: 587

I think some us Packers fans are massively spoiled and lacking appreciation for a playoff win. The Packers are 33 and 7 over their last 40 games, including playoffs with one Super Bowl win – I bet there are more than two dozen fan bases that wish they could claim as such. The Packers come up victorious by 14 points in a home playoff game, which in case you’ve lived under a rock is no easy task for the Packers and yet we have some ungrateful fans deteriorating the accomplishment? All I read and heard when Joe Webb was announced being the starter was how he gives the Vikings a better opportunity to win against the Packers. Now that the Packers win, I’ve been reading comments about how the Packers beat the Vikings B team and the Vikings JV team. Get your nose out of the air, slap yourself with a wet fish and quit taking a win for granted!

Remember a certain person observing the Packers having several drives under a minute rather than running the ball to clear out the clock and preserve the win? That was against the Colts. Saturday night, although it wasn’t sexy, and the Vikings knew the Packers were in run mode, it preserved a win when 21 points felt like 42.

He's back!!!

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline wpr  
#113 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 2:52:01 PM(UTC)
wpr

United States

Applause Given: 2,405
Applause Received: 1,195

ZERO!!!!!!!!

"I got just five words for ya - Damn glad to see ya boy!" Harry Stamper

BTW, good post
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline Zero2Cool  
#114 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 3:59:34 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Applause Given: 1,743
Applause Received: 1,792

I always enjoy watching the locker room victory videos - link.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline musccy  
#115 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 4:17:52 PM(UTC)
musccy

Applause Given: 123
Applause Received: 114

Offline Cheesey  
#116 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 5:24:49 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 326

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
It is alive!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back Hoss, the boys were all getting nauseously homesick for your presence.

PRESENCE!?!?
Did he buy you PRESENCE!?!?Big Grin
UserPostedImage