Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
6 Pages«<456

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rabidgopher04  
#101 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 8:38:04 AM(UTC)
There are people out there with serious psychological problems.
flep  
#102 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 8:48:54 AM(UTC)
I don't think they were happy.

You'd think they'd be used to it by now.

wpr  
#103 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 8:55:27 AM(UTC)
flep said: Go to Quoted Post
I don't think they were happy.

You'd think they'd be used to it by now.



flep you beat me to the punch by 7 minutes. If only I had not stopped to do real work.
Gaycandybacon  
#104 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 11:12:31 AM(UTC)
dhazer said: Go to Quoted Post




Hidden video from Vikesrule's house Saturday night :)




rabidgopher04 said: Go to Quoted Post
There are people out there with serious psychological problems.


This just gives a better case why our fans are better. I love how people try to be badasses and say fuck every sentence. Pathetic. I laughed when that guy tried to say that packers fans are not packers fans if they haven't been to Wisconsin. SORRY WE HAVE FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR GODS SAKE. [roflmao] [roflmao]
Rios39  
#105 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 12:10:44 PM(UTC)
Yeah as if every packer fan can fit Wisconsin lol
Porforis  
#106 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 12:17:10 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon said: Go to Quoted Post
This just gives a better case why our fans are better. I love how people try to be badasses and say fuck every sentence. Pathetic. I laughed when that guy tried to say that packers fans are not packers fans if they haven't been to Wisconsin. SORRY WE HAVE FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR GODS SAKE. [roflmao] [roflmao]


That's like saying you can't be a Christian if you haven't been to Nazareth.
wpr  
#107 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 12:34:40 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon said: Go to Quoted Post
This just gives a better case why our fans are better. I love how people try to be badasses and say fuck every sentence. Pathetic. I laughed when that guy tried to say that packers fans are not packers fans if they haven't been to Wisconsin. SORRY WE HAVE FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR GODS SAKE. [roflmao] [roflmao]


Lived most of my life in IL. Never lived in WI. I did live in MN for a year when I was in 1st grade. I can not be sure but I think that is the genesis of becoming a Packers fan. I moved to Minny Jan 65 and moved back the following Dec or Jan. That was ll it took to recognize a quality franchise. It was so easy even a child could do it.
Gaycandybacon  
#108 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 12:48:15 PM(UTC)
wpr said: Go to Quoted Post
Lived most of my life in IL. Never lived in WI.


Same here. It's basically a stereotype over here that you're automatically from Wisconsin if you're a packers fan..
Zero2Cool  
#109 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 1:36:45 PM(UTC)
I think some us Packers fans are massively spoiled and lacking appreciation for a playoff win. The Packers are 33 and 7 over their last 40 games, including playoffs with one Super Bowl win – I bet there are more than two dozen fan bases that wish they could claim as such. The Packers come up victorious by 14 points in a home playoff game, which in case you’ve lived under a rock is no easy task for the Packers and yet we have some ungrateful fans deteriorating the accomplishment? All I read and heard when Joe Webb was announced being the starter was how he gives the Vikings a better opportunity to win against the Packers. Now that the Packers win, I’ve been reading comments about how the Packers beat the Vikings B team and the Vikings JV team. Get your nose out of the air, slap yourself with a wet fish and quit taking a win for granted!

Remember a certain person observing the Packers having several drives under a minute rather than running the ball to clear out the clock and preserve the win? That was against the Colts. Saturday night, although it wasn’t sexy, and the Vikings knew the Packers were in run mode, it preserved a win when 21 points felt like 42.

Make no mistake about this, the game was ALWAYS about Adrian Peterson, not Christian Ponder and not Joe Webb.

Pull your heads out of your asses, Packers fans, and appreciate this win… it just might be the last of the season.
Pack93z  
#110 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 1:40:11 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post

Make no mistake about this, the game was ALWAYS about Adrian Peterson, not Christian Ponder and not Joe Webb.


Exactly.. good post.
DakotaT  
#111 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 1:45:06 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post


Make no mistake about this, the game was ALWAYS about Adrian Peterson, not Christian Ponder and not Joe Webb.

Pull your heads out of your asses, Packers fans, and appreciate this win… it just might be the last of the season.


It is alive!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back Hoss, the boys were all getting nauseously homesick for your presence. I, of course, never had a doubt that you were coming back. Blind Faith, baby.

We are spoiled, us old bastards know that well - it's you younger guys that didn't know the pain of being a Packer fan through the 70s and 80s.
Wade  
#112 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 1:53:21 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post
I think some us Packers fans are massively spoiled and lacking appreciation for a playoff win. The Packers are 33 and 7 over their last 40 games, including playoffs with one Super Bowl win – I bet there are more than two dozen fan bases that wish they could claim as such. The Packers come up victorious by 14 points in a home playoff game, which in case you’ve lived under a rock is no easy task for the Packers and yet we have some ungrateful fans deteriorating the accomplishment? All I read and heard when Joe Webb was announced being the starter was how he gives the Vikings a better opportunity to win against the Packers. Now that the Packers win, I’ve been reading comments about how the Packers beat the Vikings B team and the Vikings JV team. Get your nose out of the air, slap yourself with a wet fish and quit taking a win for granted!

Remember a certain person observing the Packers having several drives under a minute rather than running the ball to clear out the clock and preserve the win? That was against the Colts. Saturday night, although it wasn’t sexy, and the Vikings knew the Packers were in run mode, it preserved a win when 21 points felt like 42.

Make no mistake about this, the game was ALWAYS about Adrian Peterson, not Christian Ponder and not Joe Webb.

Pull your heads out of your asses, Packers fans, and appreciate this win… it just might be the last of the season.


He's back!!!

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
wpr  
#113 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 2:52:01 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post
I think some us Packers fans are massively spoiled and lacking appreciation for a playoff win. The Packers are 33 and 7 over their last 40 games, including playoffs with one Super Bowl win – I bet there are more than two dozen fan bases that wish they could claim as such. The Packers come up victorious by 14 points in a home playoff game, which in case you’ve lived under a rock is no easy task for the Packers and yet we have some ungrateful fans deteriorating the accomplishment? All I read and heard when Joe Webb was announced being the starter was how he gives the Vikings a better opportunity to win against the Packers. Now that the Packers win, I’ve been reading comments about how the Packers beat the Vikings B team and the Vikings JV team. Get your nose out of the air, slap yourself with a wet fish and quit taking a win for granted!

Remember a certain person observing the Packers having several drives under a minute rather than running the ball to clear out the clock and preserve the win? That was against the Colts. Saturday night, although it wasn’t sexy, and the Vikings knew the Packers were in run mode, it preserved a win when 21 points felt like 42.

Make no mistake about this, the game was ALWAYS about Adrian Peterson, not Christian Ponder and not Joe Webb.

Pull your heads out of your asses, Packers fans, and appreciate this win… it just might be the last of the season.



ZERO!!!!!!!!


"I got just five words for ya - Damn glad to see ya boy!" Harry Stamper

BTW, good post
Zero2Cool  
#114 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 3:59:34 PM(UTC)
I always enjoy watching the locker room victory videos - link.
musccy  
#115 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 4:17:52 PM(UTC)
Cheesey  
#116 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 5:24:49 PM(UTC)
DakotaT said: Go to Quoted Post
It is alive!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back Hoss, the boys were all getting nauseously homesick for your presence.


PRESENCE!?!?
Did he buy you PRESENCE!?!?[grin1]
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
6 Pages«<456
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (8h) : Click the Clear link to force new files to load for style.
Smokey (18h) : A little yellow for contrast maybe ?
Zero2Cool (26-Feb) : Thanks. Took about 16-20 hours.
wpr (26-Feb) : looks great.
Zero2Cool (25-Feb) : avatars aren't displaying
Zero2Cool (25-Feb) : plain look
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2016 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 11 @ 12:00 PM
at Jaguars
Sunday, Sep 18 @ 7:30 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Sep 25 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Oct 2 @ 12:00 AM
BYE
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 7:30 PM
GIANTS
Sunday, Oct 16 @ 3:25 PM
COWBOYS
Thursday, Oct 20 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 30 @ 3:25 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Nov 6 @ 3:25 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Nov 13 @ 12:00 PM
at Titans
Sunday, Nov 20 @ 7:30 PM
at Redskins
Monday, Nov 28 @ 7:30 PM
at Eagles
Sunday, Dec 4 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Dec 11 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Dec 18 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Saturday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 1 @ 7:30 PM
at Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

26-Feb / Announcements / dhazer

22-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

21-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / shield4life

21-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

21-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

19-Feb / Community Welcome! / wpr

19-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

19-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

19-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

19-Feb / Around The NFL / uffda udfa

18-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Barfarn

17-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind

17-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / warhawk

Headlines