Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
5 Pages«<2345>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tezzy  
#76 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 5:16:21 PM(UTC)
Tezzy

Rank: 3rd Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 8/21/2008(UTC)
Location: Wayne's Basement

Applause Given: 29
Applause Received: 81

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 Go to Quoted Post
is house injured?


Healthy scratch according to injury report.

On top of every beard grows a man.
Offline nerdmann  
#77 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 5:20:31 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,710
Applause Received: 665

House won't actually be "healthy" until next year.

Keep in mind he's got that shoulder.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Online wpr  
#78 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 5:30:33 PM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 3,152
Applause Received: 1,522

with Boykin injured I expected that DD would be activated.
UserPostedImage

"Will you follow me, one last time?" Thorin Oakenshield
Offline yooperfan  
#79 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 9:42:05 PM(UTC)
yooperfan

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Ishpeming Michigan

Applause Given: 637
Applause Received: 295

Well that was a good old fashioned ass kicking.
Sadly reminicient of last years playoff game.
Offline all_about_da_packers  
#80 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 9:46:49 PM(UTC)
all_about_da_packers

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 11
Applause Received: 86

Originally Posted by: yooperfan Go to Quoted Post
Well that was a good old fashioned ass kicking.
Sadly reminicient of last years playoff game.


Not really.

We were arguably in this game until the start of the 4th Q.

Ross' muffed punt and Rodgers absolutely stupid INT cost us 14 points. How many points did we lost by, again?

(The muffed punt came at an absolute terrible time and very bad position on the field; Packers arguably had the momentum until them).
The NFL: Where Greg Jennings Happens.
Offline doddpower  
#81 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:34:15 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2011

United States
Joined: 9/24/2007(UTC)
Location: Visalia, CA

Applause Given: 2,093
Applause Received: 530

Originally Posted by: all_about_da_packers Go to Quoted Post
Ross' muffed punt and Rodgers absolutely stupid INT cost us 14 points. How many points did we lost by, again?



I really don't think the decision by Rodgers to throw it deep to Nelson on the INT was as bad as others are making it out to be. I think it was 3rd down, so throwing it that far is essentially the exact same thing as a punt, with at least some small chance of making a play. The problem was no one could make a tackle. I'm not trying to say I agree with it, but it's similar to a punt. Perhaps the punt team could have done a better job on limiting a return, but there's no guarantees and the 49'ers would have had the ball regardless. Had Rodgers just made a better throw to the right sidelines, which was the way Nelson was running, it could have been a completion. Again, imo, it was more of an execution issue, not the decision to throw it deep; both in terms of the location of the ball and the inability to make a tackle early in the return. The chances of converting that 3rd down were slim either way.

Offline hardrocker950  
#82 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:49:39 PM(UTC)
hardrocker950

Rank: 5th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 11/10/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 72
Applause Received: 89

This is what made my blood boil tonight!

Muffed punt - shit happens, but you CANNOT let it happen in such field position. The moment I saw that, I had a bad feeling. They might as well have handed them 7 on a silver platter right there.

I may have had my green tinted glasses on, but I saw many holds go uncalled which resulted in big plays for their offense. When he had all day to throw, it was obvious to me that something was wrong; sure enough I see holds, holds, and more holds. From what I saw on Kaep's big TD run - that is how he managed to go virtually untouched.

Containment? Was this even in the game plan? With a QB that likes to run, wouldn't this be a focal point? I guess not this time...

I wasn't a big fan of taking the FG on a 4th and 1. Safer of course, but a chance at taking the lead could have sparked some momentum.

Overall disappointed in the defense. aside from Shield's pick and Woodson making some plays - nothing overly impressive tonight. Of course with the holding mentioned above - they cannot take all the blame for blown plays.

Not talking
"I enjoy being just one of 53 on the team." - Aaron Rodgers
Offline all_about_da_packers  
#83 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:52:13 PM(UTC)
all_about_da_packers

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 11
Applause Received: 86

See here is my problem with the decision: it's 3rd down and still early in the game. I fine with taking shots when our WRs are in advantageous positions, but Jordy was double covered. On top of that, there were at least 2 other options underneath. What exactly is the most pressing reason to throw it into double coverage? It's not like he had pressure in his face that he could not continue with his progressions.

Later on in the game, when it's obvious you need quick points and/or it's fourth down then I have no problem with throwing it up. But we are getting absolutely killed in Time of Possession, and I see no reason why you would want to treat it like a punt. The last thing our offense needed to do was worry about the 49ers offense field position. That's why you punt: to make the offense start off deep.

In third down in a game your offense has barely touched the ball you try to get the offense going by picking up first downs. Bad decision by Rodgers.
The NFL: Where Greg Jennings Happens.
Offline doddpower  
#84 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:56:58 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2011

United States
Joined: 9/24/2007(UTC)
Location: Visalia, CA

Applause Given: 2,093
Applause Received: 530

Originally Posted by: all_about_da_packers Go to Quoted Post
See here is my problem with the decision: it's 3rd down and still early in the game. I fine with taking shots when our WRs are in advantageous positions, but Jordy was double covered. On top of that, there were at least 2 other options underneath. What exactly is the most pressing reason to throw it into double coverage? It's not like he had pressure in his face that he could not continue with his progressions.

Later on in the game, when it's obvious you need quick points and/or it's fourth down then I have no problem with throwing it up. But we are getting absolutely killed in Time of Possession, and I see no reason why you would want to treat it like a punt. The last thing our offense needed to do was worry about the 49ers offense field position. That's why you punt: to make the offense start off deep.

In third down in a game your offense has barely touched the ball you try to get the offense going by picking up first downs. Bad decision by Rodgers.


I still think it was poor execution, not a bad decision. From what I remember (and I do need to rewatch it), Nelson had a chance at a catch as he was running across the field, but Rodgers threw it up the field, which forced Nelson to change directions and run right into the deep safety. Had he led Nelson in the direction he was running, it could have been a great play. I just think it was really bad execution. I suppose that can be called a bad decision by Rodgers too, but I think the play had a chance. Rodgers just didn't make the right throw.
Online Zero2Cool  
#85 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:12:08 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,968
Applause Received: 2,226

I lost all interest in the game when the Packers came out without DuJuan Harris in the backfield, essentially telling the 49ers even though its a 3 point game, we are gonna pass, pass and pass again.
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 2 applause.
play2win on 1/13/2013(UTC), Wade on 1/14/2013(UTC)
Online wpr  
#86 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:27:04 AM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 3,152
Applause Received: 1,522

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I lost all interest in the game when the Packers came out without DuJuan Harris in the backfield, essentially telling the 49ers even though its a 3 point game, we are gonna pass, pass and pass again.


Yep. I was extremely disappointed when I was that. Play after play after play.
UserPostedImage

"Will you follow me, one last time?" Thorin Oakenshield
Offline play2win  
#87 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:34:52 AM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I lost all interest in the game when the Packers came out without DuJuan Harris in the backfield, essentially telling the 49ers even though its a 3 point game, we are gonna pass, pass and pass again.


That's really it in a nutshell. How the hell was he expecting to win? What was McCarthy's plan? The guy can present as the biggest moron at some really important times for his team.

Packers had 16 rushes

49ers had 42 rushes.

Who was going to win with those numbers?
Offline musccy  
#88 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:36:24 AM(UTC)
musccy

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 5/7/2009(UTC)
Location: Pennsylvania

Applause Given: 251
Applause Received: 234

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I lost all interest in the game when the Packers came out without DuJuan Harris in the backfield, essentially telling the 49ers even though its a 3 point game, we are gonna pass, pass and pass again.


Although I agree this was a mistake, it wasn't the reason for the loss. Raji and Pickett letting Gore waltz through the middle while sipping on some tea early on didn't help, but ultimately the inability to contain and be disciplined, in particular cm3, walden, and jones was what did us in.
Online Zero2Cool  
#89 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:51:00 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,968
Applause Received: 2,226

Originally Posted by: musccy Go to Quoted Post
Although I agree this was a mistake, it wasn't the reason for the loss. Raji and Pickett letting Gore waltz through the middle while sipping on some tea early on didn't help, but ultimately the inability to contain and be disciplined, in particular cm3, walden, and jones was what did us in.


There is no one reason the Packers lost, other than they scored less points than the opposition. However, when you let the defense know you're going to pass, pass and pass some more, they can pin their ears back and murder your QB. This results into rushed passes and short drives that produce no points, and it puts your tired defense back on the field with inadequate rest. When people are tired, or exhausted, they make less sharp decisions.

DuJuan Harris was 11 for 53 yards and one TD in the first half. Explain what he did to deserve being left off the field? All he did was get yards and move the chains an extend drives. THAT is what you need your offense to do.
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Wade on 1/14/2013(UTC)
Offline yooperfan  
#90 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:57:01 AM(UTC)
yooperfan

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Ishpeming Michigan

Applause Given: 637
Applause Received: 295

Originally Posted by: all_about_da_packers Go to Quoted Post
Not really.

We were arguably in this game until the start of the 4th Q.

Ross' muffed punt and Rodgers absolutely stupid INT cost us 14 points. How many points did we lost by, again?

(The muffed punt came at an absolute terrible time and very bad position on the field; Packers arguably had the momentum until them).


Oh yes really. That was an ass kicking!

Offline doddpower  
#91 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 4:33:43 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2011

United States
Joined: 9/24/2007(UTC)
Location: Visalia, CA

Applause Given: 2,093
Applause Received: 530

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
There is no one reason the Packers lost, other than they scored less points than the opposition. However, when you let the defense know you're going to pass, pass and pass some more, they can pin their ears back and murder your QB. This results into rushed passes and short drives that produce no points, and it puts your tired defense back on the field with inadequate rest. When people are tired, or exhausted, they make less sharp decisions.

DuJuan Harris was 11 for 53 yards and one TD in the first half. Explain what he did to deserve being left off the field? All he did was get yards and move the chains an extend drives. THAT is what you need your offense to do.


True, I agree. Although, Cobb was in the backfield on several snaps and did get some draws. But overall, I understand your point. McCarthy completely gave up on any possibility of a running game in the 2nd half.

Online Zero2Cool  
#92 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 5:40:55 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,968
Applause Received: 2,226

Originally Posted by: doddpower Go to Quoted Post
True, I agree. Although, Cobb was in the backfield on several snaps and did get some draws. But overall, I understand your point. McCarthy completely gave up on any possibility of a running game in the 2nd half.


When Randall Cobb lines up in the backfield, I don't think any defense is really fearing the run that much. That's pretty much an indication of a draw or some variant of a screen.

I'd prefer DuJuan Harris back there because that keeps them guessing between run/pass. Cobb in the backfield says this is gonna be pass, please, tee off on our QB.
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline Gaycandybacon  
#93 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:26:08 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 9/17/2012(UTC)
Location: Hanover Park, IL

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 178

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
When Randall Cobb lines up in the backfield, I don't think any defense is really fearing the run that much. That's pretty much an indication of a draw or some variant of a screen.

I'd prefer DuJuan Harris back there because that keeps them guessing between run/pass. Cobb in the backfield says this is gonna be pass, please, tee off on our QB.


I agree that's predictable. But I like when they're in a empty set and they motion him in the backfield. It makes it more unpredictable for a run/pass.
Offline porky88  
#94 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:53:48 PM(UTC)
porky88

Rank: Pro Bowl

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2013Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2014

Joined: 4/26/2007(UTC)

Applause Given: 195
Applause Received: 409

I wanted to take 24 hours to digest the game. I thought the 49ers overwhelmed Green Bay in all phases of the game. At halftime, it didn't feel like 24-21. It felt more like 35-21. It was that type of game. The coaching was bad, especially on the defensive side of the ball. I thought the offense gave us some glimpses. The Harris run and James Jones playing outstanding stand out. There were even big plays from Jermichael Finley and Greg Jennings, so the Packer offense was somewhat capable of moving the ball, even if you disregard the garbage touchdown at the end.

The head banger was the defensive breakdown on Kaepernick. A large portion of his yards came on breakdowns. The coverage was good and he found the lane and took off. The Packers had no answer for it, and they kept attempting the same thing repeatedly. Bring pressure. That’s not working, so they bring more pressure. I would rather have seen Kaepernick sit in the pocket and have to throw the ball. Instead, they let him play within his element, and he gave one of the all-time great performances.
Offline gbguy20  
#95 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 9:06:25 PM(UTC)
gbguy20

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/28/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 208
Applause Received: 285

Originally Posted by: porky88 Go to Quoted Post
I wanted to take 24 hours to digest the game. I thought the 49ers overwhelmed Green Bay in all phases of the game. At halftime, it didn't feel like 24-21. It felt more like 35-21. It was that type of game. The coaching was bad, especially on the defensive side of the ball. I thought the offense gave us some glimpses. The Harris run and James Jones playing outstanding stand out. There were even big plays from Jermichael Finley and Greg Jennings, so the Packer offense was somewhat capable of moving the ball, even if you disregard the garbage touchdown at the end.

The head banger was the defensive breakdown on Kaepernick. A large portion of his yards came on breakdowns. The coverage was good and he found the lane and took off. The Packers had no answer for it, and they kept attempting the same thing repeatedly. Bring pressure. That’s not working, so they bring more pressure. I would rather have seen Kaepernick sit in the pocket and have to throw the ball. Instead, they let him play within his element, and he gave one of the all-time great performances.


I couldn't believe it after halftime when the sideline reporter said what our plan was for the second half to contain kaepernick. "We need to bring more pressure." Fucking stunned.
call me Dan
Offline AKampfan78  
#96 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 9:58:48 AM(UTC)
AKampfan78

Rank: 7th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 10/5/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 6
Applause Received: 2

2 things that stick out to me after this loss and this season in general. First, after watching the Packers try to defend the read option, I became very annoyed. This is not some "new" offense, it has been around for a long time. The reason it fell out of popularity, in my opinion is 2 things people learned how to stop it and having a QB that can be effective from it became hard to find. Leaving a QB that exposed over an entire NFL season means he is open to getting hit a lot, if you can catch him that is.

The way to defend this play is to be disciplined football players. Trusting that the other guys will do their jobs and staying focused on yours! You have guys key one the QB and others key the RB and you take them down each play. Sitting there trying to find the ball and then make a play is how you get killed, case in point, Saturday night.


Desmond Bishop to JS Online: Stopping the option begins with fundamentals. "I think really it’s just technique," Bishop said. "I don’t think it’s really about being fast. I mean, you definitely have to be fast and explosive and athletic. But I think it’s technique. This person has this person. That person has that person. Everybody just stay disciplined. So with discipline and technique, I think we can stop it."

The other and IMO more troubling thing is that our offense seems to be stuck in one place and is not evolving at all. Look at the Patriots for example, Tom Brady is amazing and he has that team consistently playing great football but they have changed and evolved through the past seasons. Where is this at in Green Bay?!
In Heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here!
Hawkeye fan 4-Life!

Packers 3-1 in games I have attended (12/28/08 Lions, 9/27/09 Rams, 11/20/11 Buccaneers & 12/19/11 Chiefs)
Offline doddpower  
#97 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 11:33:12 AM(UTC)
DoddPower

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2011

United States
Joined: 9/24/2007(UTC)
Location: Visalia, CA

Applause Given: 2,093
Applause Received: 530

Originally Posted by: AKampfan78 Go to Quoted Post
The other and IMO more troubling thing is that our offense seems to be stuck in one place and is not evolving at all. Look at the Patriots for example, Tom Brady is amazing and he has that team consistently playing great football but they have changed and evolved through the past seasons. Where is this at in Green Bay?!


Well, two things come to mind to answer this question: 1.) Mike McCarthy is not even close to being Bill Belichick, and generally speaking, 2.) Aaron Rodgers is no Tom Brady. Seems straight-forward to me.
thanks Post received 1 applause.
gbguy20 on 1/14/2013(UTC)
Offline AKampfan78  
#98 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 2:59:42 PM(UTC)
AKampfan78

Rank: 7th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 10/5/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 6
Applause Received: 2

Originally Posted by: doddpower Go to Quoted Post
Well, two things come to mind to answer this question: 1.) Mike McCarthy is not even close to being Bill Belichick, and generally speaking, 2.) Aaron Rodgers is no Tom Brady. Seems straight-forward to me.


I agree but I am not saying they have to be, but a little more creativity would help a lot!
In Heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here!
Hawkeye fan 4-Life!

Packers 3-1 in games I have attended (12/28/08 Lions, 9/27/09 Rams, 11/20/11 Buccaneers & 12/19/11 Chiefs)
Offline Cheesey  
#99 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 4:23:09 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 7/28/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 200
Applause Received: 439

The Packers got whipped in every aspect of the game. The score was closer then it should have been.
The week before, they made sure Peterson didn't get away, yet against the niners QB, they didn't keep a "spy" on him to make sure he didn't run away.
It was an awful showing, and reminded me of last season'e defense. (Or lack of D i should say)
And where were our great WR's? Seems that no one could get open.

It seemed that there was no preperation for what the Niners were going to do, and no half time adjustments.
UserPostedImage
Offline doddpower  
#100 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 5:30:39 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2011

United States
Joined: 9/24/2007(UTC)
Location: Visalia, CA

Applause Given: 2,093
Applause Received: 530

Originally Posted by: AKampfan78 Go to Quoted Post
I agree but I am not saying they have to be, but a little more creativity would help a lot!


Don't get me wrong, I understand. It's just that comparing McCarthy and/or Rodgers to Belichick and/or Brady is a bit unfair, at least at this point. What they continue to do as a team and organization is amazing, especially if they make it to yet another Super Bowl, and even more so if they win it this season. They are constantly able to evolve and adapt, despite the fact that Brady isn't half the athlete that Rodgers is. Comparing any team to the Patriots over the last decade or so is likely to make the comparing team look bad, as the Patriots are truly in a class of their own, imo. I know a lot of people hate the Patriots (me included, really), but the simple fact is their consistent production and evolution cannot be ignored. Not to mention they are consistently bringing in big time rookies with enormous potential, such as Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower this past season that should keep them competitive in the foreseeable future. They make their fair share of mistakes as well, but their consistently is very impressive.
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages«<2345>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
12m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / rabidgopher04

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dyeah_gb

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / polargrizz

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Rios39

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower