Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline stevegb  
#51 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 1:13:51 PM(UTC)
stevegb

Rank: 6th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 10/30/2006(UTC)

Applause Given: 11
Applause Received: 10

I thought we already retooled, (well our defense that is) by spending about 6 draft picks on it. I think our main difference between our defense of 2010 and our previous 2 years' defense is the loss of our superstar safety nick collins and the loss of cullen jenkins, none of the guys we have aquired over the past 2 years are up to their standards... yet.

blank
Offline blueleopard  
#52 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 1:42:45 PM(UTC)
blueleopard

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/22/2008(UTC)

Applause Received: 72

Need a change of philosophy or an increase in speed. Tramon Williams looked like an idiot too.
Danreb Victorio A Believer of Greg Jennings
Offline Gaycandybacon  
#53 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 2:23:20 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 9/17/2012(UTC)
Location: Hanover Park, IL

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 178

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHA DID YOU JUST SAY, THAT WE NEED TO FIND A NEW QB?!?!?!? Because our defense couldn't stop a nosebleed against a running quarterback? That is probably the most idiotic post yet. Only thing I agree on is letting capers go. We didn't have time to run the ball on offense of course we're not gonna get anything going.
Offline Cal2GreenBay  
#54 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 2:27:22 PM(UTC)
Cal2GreenBay

Rank: 6th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 6
Applause Received: 30

Originally Posted by: Gaycandybacon Go to Quoted Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHA DID YOU JUST SAY, THAT WE NEED TO FIND A NEW QB?!?!?!? Because our defense couldn't stop a nosebleed against a running quarterback? That is probably the most idiotic post yet. Only thing I agree on is letting capers go. We didn't have time to run the ball on offense of course we're not gonna get anything going.


Who said to change QBs? Anyone?
blank
Offline Gaycandybacon  
#55 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 2:46:33 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 9/17/2012(UTC)
Location: Hanover Park, IL

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 178

Originally Posted by: Cal2GreenBay Go to Quoted Post
Aaron has peaked, sad for me to say,

Kaepernick is the future and it is now.


Looks like it needs to happen again, or else Aaron may be a one Super Bowl guy like Favre.



Sure sounded like it.
Offline Cal2GreenBay  
#56 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 3:11:00 PM(UTC)
Cal2GreenBay

Rank: 6th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 6
Applause Received: 30

Originally Posted by: Gaycandybacon Go to Quoted Post
Sure sounded like it.


You may want to take reading comprehension class again.

That statement said Rodgers is as good as can be. He won't be getting faster. The future of the NFL
Is Kapernick, Wilson, and RG3.

Not once does it SURE SOUND LIIKE I said to replace Rodgers

I said, for the packers to compete, they need a stronger dlineman, a stronger offensive line and better athletes to defend against this new generation of QB.
Rodgers is as good as he can be. Now they need to make the team around him better if they want to play a more physical team with a dynamic QB.

Read more carefully before jumping to inaccurate conclusions.
blank
Offline Gaycandybacon  
#57 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 3:17:26 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 9/17/2012(UTC)
Location: Hanover Park, IL

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 178

Originally Posted by: Cal2GreenBay Go to Quoted Post
You may want to take reading comprehension class again.

That statement said Rodgers is as good as can be. He won't be getting faster. The future of the NFL
Is Kapernick, Wilson, and RG3.

Not once does it SURE SOUND LIIKE I said to replace Rodgers

I said, for the packers to compete, they need a stronger dlineman, a stronger offensive line and better athletes to defend against this new generation of QB.
Rodgers is as good as he can be. Now they need to make the team around him better if they want to play a more physical team with a dynamic QB.

Read more carefully before jumping to inaccurate conclusions.


Lol whatever.It Wasn't Me Should of been more specific, on the whole need bigger, stronger, and faster guys to push them around.Sarcasm I agree with the Seattle, 49ers defenses. They look hell of a lot bigger on fields than offenses are today.

I just was poking fun on the first post. It just sounded like oh Rodgers might be done, when you said he "peaked".
Offline blueleopard  
#58 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 3:20:34 PM(UTC)
blueleopard

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/22/2008(UTC)

Applause Received: 72

If there's anything about us Packers fans, it's that we're too stubborn with the old way of playing football.

The read-option is NOT the Wildcat. The Wildcat was run by who again? The Dolphins with Ronnie Brown and which QB?

Teams are doing this with capable starters. Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick are all capable QB's. Other than RG3, all these quarterbacks are pass-first guys. This is a real scheme, and it's going to present teams with problems for a long time.

You need evidence? Look no further than what we already saw. The Falcons and Packers are among the NFL's elite. The Packers couldn't stop it. The Falcons barely contained it. This shit is real.
Danreb Victorio A Believer of Greg Jennings
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Cal2GreenBay on 1/13/2013(UTC)
Offline Gaycandybacon  
#59 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 3:25:15 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 9/17/2012(UTC)
Location: Hanover Park, IL

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 178

Originally Posted by: blueleopard Go to Quoted Post
If there's anything about us Packers fans, it's that we're too stubborn with the old way of playing football.

The read-option is NOT the Wildcat. The Wildcat was run by who again? The Dolphins with Ronnie Brown and which QB?

Teams are doing this with capable starters. Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick are all capable QB's. Other than RG3, all these quarterbacks are pass-first guys. This is a real scheme, and it's going to present teams with problems for a long time.

You need evidence? Look no further than what we already saw. The Falcons and Packers are among the NFL's elite. The Packers couldn't stop it. The Falcons barely contained it. This shit is real.


Well it's similar to the wildcat because 1 year the defenses couldn't stop it. Next year it was pretty much a non factor. I could see that happening again. It's not a safe offense to run either unless you got a Tebow type build. Kaepernick wasn't really running those plays either as Troy Aikman stated, most of those runs he was taking off after droping back.
Offline Cal2GreenBay  
#60 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 4:38:25 PM(UTC)
Cal2GreenBay

Rank: 6th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 6
Applause Received: 30

Originally Posted by: blueleopard Go to Quoted Post
If there's anything about us Packers fans, it's that we're too stubborn with the old way of playing football.

The read-option is NOT the Wildcat. The Wildcat was run by who again? The Dolphins with Ronnie Brown and which QB?

Teams are doing this with capable starters. Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick are all capable QB's. Other than RG3, all these quarterbacks are pass-first guys. This is a real scheme, and it's going to present teams with problems for a long time.

You need evidence? Look no further than what we already saw. The Falcons and Packers are among the NFL's elite. The Packers couldn't stop it. The Falcons barely contained it. This shit is real.


Blue Leopard, great post. My sentiments exactly. The old way is not exactly the best way.
As for the other post argument that this will be stopped next year. Really? How?

The wildcat was stopped in the season it was implemented. The reason it was stopped was because it was a FLAWED strategy. Put the running back in the QB role and run from there. There's no real threat of pass. It's just a wrinkle in the run game. Ronnie Brown(a running back) or Tebow.

Tebow is not a dynamic runner, and was a halfback running in the QB position. He was a flea flicking QB at best and even though his package was run well in Denver, it made the team one dimensional.

At this point, the Packers are ALSO one dimensional because the only top flight part of the offense is Aaron's passing ability. The run game is not up to par, and Aaron is a good but not ELITE runner at the QB position. The packers need a dynamic running back to complement Aaron at this point to make the offense be multi-dimensional. Aaron's not going to get any faster.

There's no glaring flaw in the READ OPTION play as with the wildcat, if you have the 3 factors: A good passing game, a good running game, and a dynamic running QB.

It is so hard to defend the READ OPTION(not wildcat)part of an offense with a pass first QB with Dynamic running ability because the threat of a good running game, a good passing game, and a super fast QB is too much for a defense to account for. You can't cover ALL of it.
You have to give up something. The packers had to bank on Kaepernick beating them, and he did. They weren't going to lose by passing, or by Frank Gore's running.

This is not something that the NFL defenses will easily solve. This is also not something that will go away because the QBs will injure themselves by being too careless(like RG3).

Russell Wilson, Kaepernick KNOW HOW TO RUN and KNOW HOW TO AVOID CONTACT. They are going to surive and be around.

This is not a fad, or a one hit wonder. This style of quarterback is the evolution of football.
Terry Bradshaw on FOX said it, Tom Jackson on ESPN said it, and many NFL writers said it.

We are witnessing a new style and it's exciting.
Change is not that easy for everyone, I guess...

Message modified by user Sunday, January 13, 2013 4:52:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

blank
Online Zero2Cool  
#61 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 5:43:10 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,968
Applause Received: 2,228

I just read that Robert Griffin III isn't a pass first QB, yet he has the best completion percentage out of all those mentioned and was fourth in such category in the NFL.
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline Gaycandybacon  
#62 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:15:41 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 9/17/2012(UTC)
Location: Hanover Park, IL

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 178

Originally Posted by: Cal2GreenBay Go to Quoted Post
Blue Leopard, great post. My sentiments exactly. The old way is not exactly the best way.
As for the other post argument that this will be stopped next year. Really? How?

The wildcat was stopped in the season it was implemented. The reason it was stopped was because it was a FLAWED strategy. Put the running back in the QB role and run from there. There's no real threat of pass. It's just a wrinkle in the run game. Ronnie Brown(a running back) or Tebow.

Tebow is not a dynamic runner, and was a halfback running in the QB position. He was a flea flicking QB at best and even though his package was run well in Denver, it made the team one dimensional.

At this point, the Packers are ALSO one dimensional because the only top flight part of the offense is Aaron's passing ability. The run game is not up to par, and Aaron is a good but not ELITE runner at the QB position. The packers need a dynamic running back to complement Aaron at this point to make the offense be multi-dimensional. Aaron's not going to get any faster.

There's no glaring flaw in the READ OPTION play as with the wildcat, if you have the 3 factors: A good passing game, a good running game, and a dynamic running QB.

It is so hard to defend the READ OPTION(not wildcat)part of an offense with a pass first QB with Dynamic running ability because the threat of a good running game, a good passing game, and a super fast QB is too much for a defense to account for. You can't cover ALL of it.
You have to give up something. The packers had to bank on Kaepernick beating them, and he did. They weren't going to lose by passing, or by Frank Gore's running.

This is not something that the NFL defenses will easily solve. This is also not something that will go away because the QBs will injure themselves by being too careless(like RG3).

Russell Wilson, Kaepernick KNOW HOW TO RUN and KNOW HOW TO AVOID CONTACT. They are going to surive and be around.

This is not a fad, or a one hit wonder. This style of quarterback is the evolution of football.
Terry Bradshaw on FOX said it, Tom Jackson on ESPN said it, and many NFL writers said it.

We are witnessing a new style and it's exciting.
Change is not that easy for everyone, I guess...


I said Tebow build as in he could hold up in that offense because he's such a big guy. As for the Wildcat, whenever it was stopped it was stopped. Idk when, but it didn't last long. I believe that this new offense will be stopped or at least slowed down following this season. Defensive coaches will watch the film on all those formentioned QB's and will adjust to it. I agree it's harder to stop than the wildcat of course. But I could see it being similar to the wildcat not lasting as long in the NFL as much as people think. That's all I'm saying.
Offline Gaycandybacon  
#63 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:19:45 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 9/17/2012(UTC)
Location: Hanover Park, IL

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 178

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I just read that Robert Griffin III isn't a pass first QB, yet he has the best completion percentage out of all those mentioned and was fourth in such category in the NFL.


I think he's both, like Arod. But his offense dictates he's just a running QB in the eyes of people. And it leads them to believe he's a running QB.
Offline blueleopard  
#64 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:30:55 PM(UTC)
blueleopard

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/22/2008(UTC)

Applause Received: 72

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I just read that Robert Griffin III isn't a pass first QB, yet he has the best completion percentage out of all those mentioned and was fourth in such category in the NFL.


Even if I correct myself, which I will, and say he's pass-first, because he definitely is -- it only fuels the argument that the run-option is pretty much unstoppable at this point in time.
Danreb Victorio A Believer of Greg Jennings
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Cal2GreenBay on 1/13/2013(UTC)
Offline doddpower  
#65 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 7:58:37 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2011

United States
Joined: 9/24/2007(UTC)
Location: Visalia, CA

Applause Given: 2,093
Applause Received: 530

Originally Posted by: blueleopard Go to Quoted Post
Even if I correct myself, which I will, and say he's pass-first, because he definitely is -- it only fuels the argument that the run-option is pretty much unstoppable at this point in time.


It very well may be, at this point in time. I think the argument is that defenses will catch up, as they always have to everything in the past. And at this point, all I see is three pure pocket passers and one mobile QB on a team that is loaded in every other way also in the championship games. I'm not sure how much can be said about the current situation other than that having a great pocket passer is key and that the 49'ers are a very good team, from top to bottom. Or most importantly, I would say, a great defense.

Offline RainX  
#66 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 10:29:53 AM(UTC)
RainX

Rank: 5th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 12/15/2008(UTC)

Applause Received: 5

Capers will probably get one more year. Injuries aren't an excuse, but no Nick Perry, DJ Smith, or Desmond Bishop the second half of the season didn't exactly help the front seven this year. The overall defense improved quite a bit this year from a year ago which is why Capers gets one more year imo. I think it's clear this defense needs that inside rush or Cullen Jenkins type player. We're seen spurts of it from CJ Wilson, Jerel Worthy, and even Mike Neal this year, but it wasn't consistent enough imo.

I love Woodson and he still has a place on the defense imo, but he'll need to restructure his contract in the off-season to be more cap friendly if he plans to stay. He's been banged up a lot the past few years and missed a significant chunk of the season. Too much so to have that happen again with a guy and such a high cap number. I wouldn't mind cutting or trading AJ Hawk because as "steady" as he's been, the money could be better spent on extensions for Raji and Matthews and giving the reigns to DJ Smith and Desmond Bishop at ILB.

The secondary for the most part has some decent depth and the playing time a lot of the younger guys got was invaluable imo. With a consistent pass rush, this secondary can be as good as it was during the Super Bowl run imo.
blank
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#67 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 10:45:43 AM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 9/26/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 13
Applause Received: 398

We have been reloading every year. We have been the youngest or one of the youngest almost every year. It is impossible to bring guys in at every position. We reloaded our secondary last offseason and it is paying off. They got valuable experience this year. We need to improve our Oline, and our front 7 on defense.

If we can improve either the Front 7 on defense or the Oline nearly as much as we improved the Secondary last offseason. We will be in good shape.
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Gaycandybacon on 1/14/2013(UTC)
Offline DakotaT  
#68 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 11:11:06 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 668
Applause Received: 1,374

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins Go to Quoted Post
We have been reloading every year. We have been the youngest or one of the youngest almost every year. It is impossible to bring guys in at every position. We reloaded our secondary last offseason and it is paying off. They got valuable experience this year. We need to improve our Oline, and our front 7 on defense.

If we can improve either the Front 7 on defense or the Oline nearly as much as we improved the Secondary last offseason. We will be in good shape.


The problem with restocking the pond is the position from which we pick every year. San Francisco and Seattle repeatedly picked in the top 10 of each round for nearly a decade to build what they currently have, while we remained competitive and picked in the twenties. There is going to be a difference in blue chip talent on your teams. With the exception of Raji and Hawk, the rest of our team consists of Green Bay draft picks above 20. Is the answer to tank and reload, or remain as competitive as possible, while doing an exceptional job drafting from a disadvantage? Uncle Ted has hit on a lot of picks, but without the infusion of top level talent once in a while - the team suffers. The biggest need of this team is a power running back, to help us control the clock, so our defense is not worn down all the time, and a head coach that doesn't abandon the run when he gets behind. I thought he learned that lesson already.

Message modified by user Monday, January 14, 2013 11:21:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline gbguy20  
#69 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 11:12:29 AM(UTC)
gbguy20

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/28/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 208
Applause Received: 285

I agree we should tank a few seasons so we can be competitive with the niners and seattle.
call me Dan
Online Zero2Cool  
#70 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 11:14:20 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,968
Applause Received: 2,228

The Packers are seemingly reloading every year and that lack of maturation and growth within the system is part of the reason for communication failures.

Draft better, or coach'em up better. That is directed more towards the OL than anything. I think the Packers are fairly well coached in most positions.
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#71 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 11:26:10 AM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 9/26/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 13
Applause Received: 398

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
The problem with restocking the pond is the position from which we pick every year. San Francisco and Seattle repeatedly picked in the top 10 of each round for nearly a decade to build what they currently have, while we remained competitive and picked in the twenties. There is going to be a difference in blue chip talent on your teams. With the exception of Raji and Hawk, the rest of our team consists of Green Bay draft picks below above 20. Is the answer to tank and reload, or remain as competitive as possible, while doing an exceptional job drafting from a disadvantage? Uncle Ted has hit on a lot of picks, but without the infusion of top level talent once in a while - the team suffers. The biggest need of this team is a power running back, to help us control the clock, so our defense is not worn down all the time, and a head coach that doesn't abandon the run when he gets behind. I thought he learned that lesson already.



I disagree with the biggest need being a power running back. I think our RB are fine. It is the run blocking that lacks. Later in the year, I have finally seen a move away from the outside stretch zone blocking, and it improved our run game. Improve the Oline, and concentrate more on running between the tackles. No more finese, let the Oline get mean.

If we tank for a season or two in order to get a couple "blue chippers", what are we going to lose in the process? Players dont' like playing for losing teams. with this team and the needs, I would be much happier trading up to get one. We have depth and for a year, can afford not to draft 7 or 8 guys and come out with 3,4 or 5 better quality guys.
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#72 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 11:26:47 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 668
Applause Received: 1,374

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 Go to Quoted Post
I agree we should tank a few seasons so we can be competitive with the niners and seattle.


You agree with whom? I asked a question if tanking was the way to go. I don't think you tank with the caliber of quarterback we have in his prime. My point it is extremely difficult to keep the talent level on the field drafting so low in each round.
UserPostedImage
Offline gbguy20  
#73 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 11:33:14 AM(UTC)
gbguy20

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/28/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 208
Applause Received: 285

fuck it lets tank
call me Dan
Offline DakotaT  
#74 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 11:34:27 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 668
Applause Received: 1,374

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 Go to Quoted Post
fuck it lets tank


Yeah but what if you draft another Hawk, or worse Jamal Reynolds or Tony Mandarich?
UserPostedImage
Offline gbguy20  
#75 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 11:36:02 AM(UTC)
gbguy20

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/28/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 208
Applause Received: 285

what if we draft alex smith?
call me Dan
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
4 Pages<1234>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
9m / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

32m / Green Bay Packers Talk / cheeseheads123

43m / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / packman82

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / rabidgopher04

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / polargrizz

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Rios39

25-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra