You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Share
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline gbguy20  
#16 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2013 10:59:50 AM(UTC)
gbguy20

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Posts: 2,162
Joined: 8/28/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 185
Applause Received: 247

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage


turns out he played most of his mvp season with a sports hernia



looking at u, grog.
call me Dan
Online RajiRoar  
#17 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2013 11:33:53 AM(UTC)
Laser Gunns

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 1,034
Joined: 9/30/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 36
Applause Received: 188

so happy the award went to a non-qb..

AP definatly earned it.


MintBaconDrivel

Dec, 11, 2012 - FOREVER!
Offline Formo  
#18 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2013 8:26:47 PM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,555
Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 Go to Quoted Post
turns out he played most of his mvp season with a sports hernia



looking at u, grog.


Yeah.. That's crazy.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline DakotaT  
#19 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2013 4:38:32 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,971
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 570
Applause Received: 1,190

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
Yeah.. That's crazy.


Not when you're on roids and pain killers. Lord it's a miracle - not so much when modern chemistry can fix you up quick.
UserPostedImage
Offline gbguy20  
#20 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2013 11:31:36 PM(UTC)
gbguy20

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Posts: 2,162
Joined: 8/28/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 185
Applause Received: 247

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Not when you're on roids and pain killers. Lord it's a miracle - not so much when modern chemistry can fix you up quick.


UserPostedImage
call me Dan
Offline Formo  
#21 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 4:33:34 PM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,555
Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Not when you're on roids and pain killers. Lord it's a miracle - not so much when modern chemistry can fix you up quick.


So, playing hurt = better results? I think vs. the Texans it affect his play, big time.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline DakotaT  
#22 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 4:48:21 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,971
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 570
Applause Received: 1,190

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
So, playing hurt = better results? I think vs. the Texans it affect his play, big time.


No, my point is that it is logical that his record comeback from knee surgery was enhanced by modern chemistry - kind of like Clayroids.
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#23 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:33:09 PM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,555
Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
No, my point is that it is logical that his record comeback from knee surgery was enhanced by modern chemistry - kind of like Clayroids.


Possibly.. But about his hernia? That shit isn't a walk in a park, you know.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline DakotaT  
#24 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 6:13:39 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,971
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 570
Applause Received: 1,190

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
Possibly.. But about his hernia? That shit isn't a walk in a park, you know.


Oh hell no. He played through a lot of pain to try and break that record. RGIII did too, hope he didn't screw his knee up permanantly in the process. Some guys will do what it takes to stay on the field and others go on IR. But only someone naive would think players still "rub some dirt on it" and tough it out.
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#25 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 2:24:38 PM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,555
Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Oh hell no. He played through a lot of pain to try and break that record. RGIII did too, hope he didn't screw his knee up permanantly in the process. Some guys will do what it takes to stay on the field and others go on IR. But only someone naive would think players still "rub some dirt on it" and tough it out.


Pshh.. That's all AP does, son.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Users browsing this topic
Guest (4)
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF 2.1.0 | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.149 seconds.