Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
3 Pages<123
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline macbob  
#31 Posted : Saturday, March 2, 2013 12:46:39 PM(UTC)
macbob

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Silver: 2012

Joined: 10/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 264
Applause Received: 227

Bring him in, kick the tires and see what he's got.

But at the same time, I saw some Houston news stories/video on him last year, and he did not look to be in terrific shape.

He's been out so long I think it's unrealistic to expect him to return at the same level (and may never get there).

UserPostedImage
Offline play2win  
#32 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2013 6:16:48 AM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

Originally Posted by: macbob Go to Quoted Post
Bring him in, kick the tires and see what he's got.

But at the same time, I saw some Houston news stories/video on him last year, and he did not look to be in terrific shape.

He's been out so long I think it's unrealistic to expect him to return at the same level (and may never get there).



Yeah, as much as I would like to get the band back together, bring Jenkins and Jolly back, that was a long time ago. I think GB will probably release Jolly within the week. If Jolly plays for GB it would probably be for the vet minimum under a new contract.

As Woodson said after our loss to SF, we have to get BIGGER and FASTER, not BIGGER and FATTER.
Offline Zero2Cool  
#33 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2013 6:28:29 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,870
Applause Received: 2,048

Originally Posted by: play2win Go to Quoted Post
Yeah, as much as I would like to get the band back together, bring Jenkins and Jolly back, that was a long time ago. I think GB will probably release Jolly within the week. If Jolly plays for GB it would probably be for the vet minimum under a new contract.

As Woodson said after our loss to SF, we have to get BIGGER and FASTER, not BIGGER and FATTER.


We don't know if Johnny Jolly is slower or faster until he's in camp or given a try out.
UserPostedImage
Offline play2win  
#34 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2013 6:45:15 AM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
We don't know if Johnny Jolly is slower or faster until he's in camp or given a try out.


True. It would be great if he were fit, ready to play. I have doubts, but maybe he plays for us. Ted likes him.
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Recent Topics
5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / porky88

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules

17h / Random Babble / nyrpack

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nyrpack

18h / Around The NFL / nyrpack

18h / Around The NFL / nyrpack

18h / Around The NFL / nyrpack

18h / Around The NFL / nyrpack

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / StarrMax1

1-Sep / Random Babble / dfosterf

30-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / Gaycandybacon

30-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann


Tweeter

Copyright © 2006-2014 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.