You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline play2win  
#16 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 4:44:42 PM(UTC)
play2win

United States

Applause Given: 837
Applause Received: 546

My pick is Mike Neal, just because I think he's going to do it. He looks ready to make the leap. Performed pretty well last season. 2013 will have no distractions for him going in, which should help.
Offline nerdmann  
#17 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 5:18:25 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Applause Given: 2,101
Applause Received: 470

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I'm confused. You are what you are too. I am what I am. How could one be what they are not? Why you doing this to me? Crying

Let's take an acorn. What is that acorn? Well it may be just a nut. But it also might be gigantic oak tree that hasn't unfolded yet.

Newhouse is what he is.

Sam Shields? Morgan Burnett? Mike Neal? They might all have some unfolding to do yet.

My official pick for the break out player of the year is... JOHNNY JOLLY! He's not from that same draft year though.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#18 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 5:47:39 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

United States

Applause Given: 347
Applause Received: 208

Originally Posted by: nerdmann Go to Quoted Post
Let's take an acorn. What is that acorn? Well it may be just a nut. But it also might be gigantic oak tree that hasn't unfolded yet.

Newhouse is what he is.

Sam Shields? Morgan Burnett? Mike Neal? They might all have some unfolding to do yet.

My official pick for the break out player of the year is... JOHNNY JOLLY! He's not from that same draft year though.

hahaha I could say it takes one to know one - nut that is, but I will restrain myself. I hadn't thought about Jolly, and he isn't a 2010 guy like the thread says, but I tend to agree with you. I have a good feeling about him too - as the Brits say, "Jolly Good" hahaha.

Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Offline porky88  
#19 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 8:25:36 PM(UTC)
porky88

Applause Given: 156
Applause Received: 283

I’ve always liked Morgan Burnett. He just needs to show a little more effort in tackling Adrian Peterson. I can't get over some of the bad angles he took and hesitation he showed. Regardless, I do expect him to solidify himself as one of the top NFC safeties next season.

Sam Shields just needs to build off a solid season last year. And stay healthy.

Mike Neal is interesting. He played well last year. Again, he just needs to stay healthy, but I'm hoping he can develop into a nice sub-package rusher.

I also think Bryan Bulaga is underrated. He’s not apart of the problem on the o-line. He’s part of the solution. He’s had one awful half in his last 21 games. It just happened on national televisions. Takeaway that half and he’s been consistent since 2011.